GalaxyPassion13

Technicolor Sketches and Art by Galaxy

oh gosh your art is so amazing !!! i love your humans that anatomy is a++ <33

i won't overflood you with requests because i'm sure you're busy enough but i'll be watching this thread !! please keep posting your lovely draws <3

@Lady_Lunevis Thank you! I used to stalk your art thread a few years ago before I even had started art, and you're quite talented yourself biggrin.gif

@AroaraAngelwolf Ahh, I'm so sorry it's taking so long! School's started and all the AP classes always pile on the homework to make people drop out the first few weeks. I promise I'll get around to it as soon as I can smile.gif

Hey, the reference pose you gave me, I was wondering if I could choose a more dynamic one? I don't know why, but dynamic poses are so much easier for me to draw and I feel like I could get in some more of his cool markings biggrin.gif

@Lady_Lunevis Thank you! I used to stalk your art thread a few years ago before I even had started art, and you're quite talented yourself biggrin.gif

oh gosh aha i'm flattered, thank you !! i think i remember you requested something once? gosh, that was such a long time ago!