Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom signup/ooc thread

Holy SMOKES, I haven't read this thread in a little while. Sooo sorry about that.

Mage- All set. And thank you for setting up the Chatzy! (Felixr2, that was a good call.)

Natevaelle- Sweet! Gotcha.

Dusky_Flareon- Ah, yes! Villains on the loose can take over sectors. I actually updated the rules recently. Sorry I didn't answer that question earlier.

Okay, updating the character lists.

Thanks, Mikasa! ^^ My post in the RP for Natevaelle will be up in a bit. As for Beleg, I intended to put him in Sector 1, but I will wait and see which sector may need another character the most first. ^^

Sector 1: Dreamshade, Zoroark, Voltalia, Maximum Ride, Rey, White Face (?)

Sector 2: Specter, Malefor, Han Solo, Lara Kashirin, Natevaelle, Xhirra

Sector 6: Daughter of the Moon, Blue, Jodis

Sector 7: Blackmail Blacky, Bowser, Dusky Eon, Naomi+Biyomon

Sector 9: Richard King of Windor, Luke

Sector 15: Murtaugh

Aeris's Fortress: Darth Aeris

Bumping this up for everyone. Sector 6 or 9 seem to be the most in need of a character. Sector 15... Murtaugh is intended to start far from other players. Aeris likely is not supposed to start near anyone else either.

Once again, correct me if I messed up.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

@Dusky_Flareon

How convenient! Thank you for the list, Dusky! ^^ I will wait until Esko and RottingWyvern select starting sectors for their characters in the meantime.

@Mikasa361

The man that Natevaelle is approaching is Han. I did not commence interaction just in case Han has other plans in mind when he sees her approaching. I could edit my post to begin the interaction if you like. Just let me know. ^^

@Mikasa361

I have edited my post! ^^ No rush to reply though. Also, I thought that it might be interesting that "ship" to Natevaelle is a watercraft while "ship" to Han is a spacecraft. xd.png

Rey is in Sector 1

Xhirra is in Sector 2

Aeris is in his fortress

Luke is in Sector 9

I would have a sheet to put here, but my stupid iPhone erased the text when I was getting an image. >.>

Updated the list.

@Esko: Is it OK that I mentioned Aeris having representatives at the sectors? Like to keep an eye on them?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Updated the list. I do believe Sectors 1 and 2 are pretty good for characters, but Mikasa has the final say.

List

I kinda wonder how Han and Natevaelle's meeting will go, given one seems to be a seafarer and the other a spacefarer...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I was originally going to have Guy meet up with one of the girls so he can be his suave self, but it would also be hilarious if he was looking for his Luke, only to find SW Luke instead. xd.png I'll make up my mind and post soon, I swear

Edited by TehUltimateMage

There might be 2 hurricanes on their way so I may be out for a while

Definitely a good amount of characters in sectors 1 and 2- I'd focus characters in other sectors for a bit. I think I might up the character limit soon, since I haven't seen anyone sign up recently. I'll see, mostly because I really want one or two more characters. xd.png I mean, eventually people will gather into one sector, but for now I'd say maaaaybe 1 more for sector 1 and 2. We shall see, I suppose.

Mage- xd.png Oh my gosh, that would be pretty funny.

Raptor- That's fine. Post whenever you're ready.

Random thought of the day- Perhaps I should look into some of the fandoms I'm not familiar with. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Mikasa361

If we assume a cap of 6 characters starting per sector except 15 and the hideout, Sectors 1 and 2 are maxed out, Sector 6 has 3 spots left, Sector 7 has 2 spots left, and Sector 9 has 4 spots left. Sectors 3, 4, 5, 8, and 10 have no one there. Murtaugh is supposed to start far from everyone else so Sectors 14-20 are likely maxed out unless more people join, ans the hideout is likely maxed out as its location is unknown and it belongs to Aeris.

I was wondering Mikasa, could we use DragCave dragons as characters? Cause if you up the limit, I have one I want to use...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Updated the list.

@Esko: Is it OK that I mentioned Aeris having representatives at the sectors? Like to keep an eye on them?

Sounds good to me. Makes sense.

I'm going to add another character. I am trying to decide who to use

@Dusky_Flareon Actually, that makes sense. And yeah, you can use any character from any fandom. X3 Dragon Cave counts.

And I am upping the limit to six characters, not including Professor and Aeris. So if you're maxed out (like me), you may add two more characters. I figured this would make sense, since we don't have that many rpers atm. Time for me to select some new characters~!

Picture: Soulpeace by Earthgirl

Name: Eternal Slumber (called the Demon of Peace by the rest of Valkemare)

Fandom: Dragon Cave

Hero or Villain: Neutral. He really can't fit into either category.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (I guess?)

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? N/A

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A, neutral

Appearance: Like the picture, but paler in colour and with scars on face, body, and wings that come from whips and claws, and a chain scar on his neck.

Personality: Eternally frightened, both of his power and of others. He mostly runs on survival instinct... including lashing out when cornered. Would much rather flee than interact. Will not consciously use his magic. Lonely and scared to show emotion.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A - ehhh... DC does not really have canon.

History: He used to be a normal Soulpeace hatchling... until his magic showed itself by Expunging a Gold Dragon.

After the incident, the Gold's angry mate scarred his face and his owner whipped him to expel the "dark magic" that he believed caused it. After another incident that killed his owner's prized Tinsel, he was beaten and chained to a rock, left for dead. He struggled to escape, but only managed to leave a massive scar on his neck.

An excited young dragon tamer found him and took him home, but another magical accideht killed the young caretaker and brought the wrath of her parents upon the young Soulpeace. The girl's parents merely had to tell their Guardian Dragon what happened for it to attack the hatchling, and the man and woman then abandoned Slumber.

Any wild animal defends itself, and so it was when a pampered Silver princess decided to attack him for "looking at her guards suspiciously". In his panic Eternal Slumber's magic killed her as he fled - but tales of all four incidents were spreading. Soon, the people of all Valkemare knew him as the Demon of Peace. This reputation was unfortunately enforced by his magic killing those who attacked him, but he never meant to - he was scared and had no control over his magic.

Soon, his lone haven was a lair of dragons, who had all seen the darkness in Valkmare, who had been cast off. Its leader was an Alt Black who had been discarded by the GoNs and Avatars, even abandoned by her mother. These dragons were the few who let him pass, but even they did not welcome the Demon of Peace.

Sexuality: N/A because he's too busy running away from everyone

Weapon/Special Power: He has his claws, teeth, and tail to fight with under normal conditions. If he is too badly scared, his magic activates, and he has no control over it. His Expunge is powerful enough to rip living souls from bodies.

Picture: F Alt Black by Kitoxa

Name: Darkness

Hero or Villain: Villain

Alignment: Neutral Evil

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Free roam

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A, Free roam

Appearance: Picture with dark orange eyes and various scars on neck and body

Personality: Angry and spiteful for all time. She was betrayed by her GoN mother and as such finds it hard to trust anyone other than the dragons who came to her for various reasons. She despises gods, especially the gods of Valkemare, and powerful beings, especially GoNs, Trios, and Avatars. She is denfensive of thise who came to her, and sees the world as cruel and evil.

Would be willing to work with someone like Blackmail Blacky... for her own ends, destroying the gods.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A - see note for Eternal Slumber

History: Thousands of years, she was a Black hatchling with loving parents - until an aeons-old prophecy was set into motion, of war between the GoNs, Avatars, Trios and ordinary dragons. When the war begn, GoN mother abandoned Black daughter. She was soon attacked by three young Avatars, and only escaped by pretending to be dead so that they would leave.

Later, she met her mother again, but her mother attempted to kill her and she fled. However, she returned with a contigent of other dragons betrayed by parent and grandparent, who all together managed to kill Darkness's mother and a few Avatars and Trios.

After the war, those related to GoNs, Avatars, and Trios were hunted down and killed for fear of another war like the first. Darkness and some others escaped their claws, and fled to the frozen North, where only those who had no soul to love them in all Valkemare came. For over three thousand years, she led a tribe that took in only those whom all Valkemare had cast aside, and even then did not take all of them. The ones left behind were the ones who could defeat Darkness in some way.

All of the North wanted revenge on the rest of Valkemare and its fear and nate of the different, so when a young Doulpece with a powerful Expunge came, dexpite his deadly power they let him hang around though never join. They schemed to use him to take vengeance on those who had wronged them.

Sexuality: Asexual

Weapon/Special Power: Like any Black, has powerful dark magic. Note that her having a GoN mother allows her to use some more general use magic like levitation or teleportation within 10 metres. Claws, teeth, horns, and tail are also useable. However, magic weakens her enough that she does not use magic too often, and wont use it in battle unless she is in a dire situation.

Look at me, maxing myself out again. Aaand with darker characters, too! Hopefully I didn't make these guys overpowered by accident. Let me know if they need toning down. My favourite fandom is Pokémon.

ETA: @Esko: Can you please PM me before Aeris deals with Bowser? I have plans involving Blackmail and Dusky... (and Mage may have given me the idea of Blacky's involvement...)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Picture: user posted image

Name: Kouji Minamoto

Fandom: Digimon Frontier

Hero or Villain: Hero

Alignment: Neutral good

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A

Appearance: See the picture above ^^^

Personality: Kouji's, in a phrase, a little socially awkward. He hasn't really learned to make friends all that well. At first, he seems very aloof, but in reality he's just shy, and he's kind of a softie.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): N/A

History: Kouji's parents split up when he was too young to remember his brother Kouichi. His mother moved out and took Kouichi with her, while Kouji stayed with his dad. His father lied to him and told him that Kouji's mother passed away when he was little. He never even knew he had a twin brother- he thought he was an only child. When Kouji was about nine his father re-married, and since then Kouji had a very hard time accepting her into his life. After shenanigans in the digital world, he learned the truth and met his brother. But just before leaving, he had finally decided to call his stepmother "Mom". Well, he still does in the end.

Sexuality: No clue. My headcanon says he's pansexual, but he's also twelve so it's not like he's necessarily going to act on whatever "feelings" he may have.

Weapon/Special Power: D-Tector and Spirit of Light http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Koji_Minamoto Just check out this lovely wiki right here.

He's also good at fighting with poles apparently. Rather, he uses his surroundings if need be in a fight.

Picture: user posted image

Name: Chikako Tanimoto

Fandom: Naruto

Hero or Villain: Hero

Alignment: Neutral good, borderline lawful good

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A

Appearance: See the picture above ^^^

Personality: Chikako is a very hard-working, focused kunoichi. If one attempts to break her focus or watch her training by herself/bathing, they can expect a sword to their throat or getting their ear screamed off. Probably both. But don't let that deter you- she is actually a very sweet girl who will sympathize with you if you are hurting. But don't expect her to be a pushover- she can be very scary when she's angry. She tries to avoid spying whenever she can, unless it's to get intel on an enemy. Chikako also has a bit of a snarky side, but it doesn't show all too often.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Although she is friends with a few people in the Leaf and the Sand villages, they're not relevant to the RP so I won't list them.

History: Born to Asuki and Susumu Tanimoto, Chikako has a younger twin, Sumiko. She was often made fun of for her flipper feet (wide, not necessarily long feet) due to her water-type chakra (it's a clan thing, having to do with the valley, which is where her clan name originates from) and her big eyes. Very insecure about herself, she was pretty mean to people until she figured out she wasn't making any friends that way. So she tried to make up for it by being sugar-sweet. Her true personality shone when she became a genin-rank ninja and became part of a three-genin cell. One of her cell-mates, Hajime, informed her that being all super nice to people made her seem fake, and that it's okay to be a little snarky sometimes. Now a Chunin, she is very close to her cell, and she managed to make some more friends as well.

Sexuality: Straight.

Weapon/Special Power: Katana, a couple of shuriken and kunai, water-style jutsus, ability to use some of her chakra to release certain sweet smells to distract enemies, decent taijutsu (think MMA) skills.

Edited by Mikasa361

Dusky_Flareon- Looks good. smile.gif I maxed myself out too, it's okay. You don't have to answer the question every time you add characters, don't worry about that. x3

I'm gonna throw Chikako and Kouji into Sector 6, force them to work together a bit.

Edited by Mikasa361

Alright. Both Dragons are in... Sector 3. I'll assume Sector 3 looks like the Overworld of Minecraft and contain Valkemarian Dragons and overworld Minecraft mobs and players, as well as various humants, both magic users and non-magical. Is that acceptable?

ETA: Questions for Mikasa (and Esko): 1, who do you want to be Sector 3's head? 2, can Darkness kill either them or Aeris's agent, but not take over the sector (like a kill and run)? I'm imagining she'd do it by, erm, convincing a few dragons to help her.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Picture: I really don't have a picture :/

Name: The Would Be Shimmer

Hero or Villain: Villain

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Roaming Free for now

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A (may take a Sector later)

Appearance: She is a vampire dragon, but her left tooth is chipped, the main tail is broken off, leaving her tail weird from the two points spreading out.

Personality: Would Be Shimmer is mean and cruel to any Shimmerscales she meets and will try to hurt them or gravely injure them. To any other dragon, she is pleasant as long as she gets them to join her army to get rid of Shimmers.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable):

History: The Would Be Shimmer never really had a choice to be a vampire. She was bred by a Shimmerscale and a frilled dragon, but the Shimmer asked the tribe's vampire if he could bite the egg. The vampire agreed and successfully transformed the egg. It was transferred to another human expecting the shimmerscale egg, but was shocked when they got a vampire egg. as soon as it hatched and grew up, the human told the vampire of her original as soon as the human found out. The vampire was stunned before turning on her owner, killing any and all shimmers the human had before leaving that tribe and declaring war on the shimmerscales. Would Be then started biting any shimmer eggs she found left unattended before finding out some dragons were tired of shimmers prancing about, showing off and getting attention. Would Be hired the help of two other vamps and started an army to kill the Shimmerscales

Sexuality: Bisexual

Weapon/Special Power: She really doesn't have any special powers. Her weapons are her teeth and her claws that she has sharpened in particular to fight off shimmerscales.

Picture:

Name: Zoey and Globbers

Fandom: Pokemon!

Hero or Villain: Heros

Alignment: Good (uh...not sure how that works)

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Wheee

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Whee

Appearance: Zoey is short with short blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Her skin tone is rather light and wears a green T-shirt with tan jeans and very light blue shoes. She also has a bag that is blue, making everything about her clothing look like a Shiny Reuniclus. Globbers is a shiny Reuniclus.

Personality: Zoey is kind and caring. She cares for Globbers most of all as she received him as her partner. She will do anything to protect her friends and is not afraid to make new ones. Globbers is a handful, often getting into trouble but tries to give out the sweetest smile when he knows he's in trouble, but winds up failing half the time

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Just each other?

History: Zoey received Globbers as a Solosis when she turned old enough to go traveling in the Unova. She learned pretty quick that they had a lot of ups and downs when trying to get along, but the eventually learned how to get along. Zoey decided to take on the Pokemon League and ended up learning they had to get badges. They trained together to get powerful enough to take on the gyms while catching certain Pokemon. After a while of competing in gyms and other trainer battles, Globbers evolved into a Dousion and eventually a Reuniclus. Along with the rest of her team which consisted of an Archeops, Scolipede, Audino, Volcarona, and Beartic, she challenged the Pokemon League but only came in second when she lost to a friend of hers that she made along her journey, making her come in second. When she went home, she was met with applauds and cheers at her accomplishment. A few days later, she decided she wanted a fresh start before slipping away quietly to travel to the Sinnoh region, only bringing Globbers along.

Sexuality: Zoey and Globbers are straight

Weapon/Special Power: When Globbers and Zoey are battling against another trainer, Zoey can hear Globbers' voice, making them become one. This only happens in battle, sort of like Ash and Greninja, but the two don't transform. Globbers knows the moves Energy Ball, Dizzy Punch, Gyro Ball, and Psychic

Zoey vs Naomi battle plz so we can settle the pokemon vs digimon dispute once and for all

On a more serious note, I'm aiming to post my intros tomorrow evening.

Edited by TehUltimateMage