Mikasa361

Warped: Multifandom signup/ooc thread

Great thanks. And now for stuff I realzed last night: alignment.

Bowser, while villainous, could join forces with the heroes if he got kicked out or someone promised him Peach. I think he'd likely stay villainous though.

Blackmail Blacky... yep. Staying villainous, as he'll trample anyone in the quest for power.

Dusky, now that's a potential villain. If she snaps too badly, you could be looking at the new boss of Sector 7 who is not interested in constantly listening to Aeris until persuaded otherwise.

Voltalia is the wild card here. She has a strong sense of justice and black and white, but that could be warped. There's also the fact she kills with no remorse and could easily extend it to innocents. However, her education emphasizes wrong vs right.

Man, I enjoyed picking through all the shades of grey, and it gives me ideas what to do with characters now.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Mentioning again, just in case, my favorite fandoms are pokémon and Submachine (I forgot about that one in my first post, but I don't really know how I could... :/)

Picture: Check the wiki.

Name: Murtaugh

Fandom: Submachine

Hero or Villain: Hero-ish

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? N/A

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A

Age: Never mentioned, although he is likely fairly old, given he has explored one third of the vast subnet.

Appearance: Check the picture on the wiki. Notice he lost his left arm, what made him discover his third arm, which he calls his "karma arm".

Personality: Just read the wiki.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Uhm... check the wiki? smile.gif

History: Yup. You should really check the wiki. Notice Kent doesn't seem to be part of the Subnet. The south garden seems to be the place that connects the "real world" with the Subnet, which is the body of the artificial brain called S.H.I.V.A. The subbots are like white bloodcells, taking out any anomalies; due to Murtaugh's actions the system has learned to recognize people and portals as said "anomalies".

Sexuality: Most likely straight, but I heavily doubt he would fall in love with someone, and I doubt even more that someone would fall in love with him.

Weapon/Special Power: His karma arm allows him to create karma portals. These basically are permanent portals that can transport people between two set places, much like wormholes, but smaller and on a much smaller scale. Given there are mentions of him creating Karma Portals in Kent, he should also be able to do so on Mul'tilennaya.

Other: I don't think Mul'tilennaya has 8 layers like the Subnet, so he will not be capable to travel between multiple layers of existence, because, well... they don't exist outside of the Subnet.

Edited by Felixr2

My favorite fandom, again, is the Tales Series, and I never know which characters to pick from it whenever I join a multiverse. I ended up writing out the sections, although there is info on them on the Aselia wiki. When will we start?

user posted image

Name: Richard, Prince King of Windor

Fandom: Tales of Graces

Hero or Villain: Villain

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? Sector 9

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): Sector 9 is a collection of stone ruins overgrown with monstrous roots and vines that pulse like flesh. The place resembles the inside of a giant dead tree but it feels unnervingly like the inside of a living, breathing being. It is peppered with colorful flowers that seem to follow your movements and strange mushrooms that recoil to your touch. In the very center, where no sunlight can reach and the paths are illuminated by glowing bulbs, Richard has crafted a home out of these plants he has commanded to grow. Other than the few monsters he created himself, the sector has been abandoned completely -- leaving Richard to fester alone in his castle.

Appearance: A graceful prince with sharp, handsome features, long, golden hair and garments of black trimmed with peach-colored patterns. His narrow eyes are brown, although his left one is a shade much redder than the other to signify that he is not altogether himself. He has a black cravat and frilled sleeves, and usually wears a cape that is dark on the outside with a lilac facing.

Personality: A lonely soul who trusts no one and has a hatred for humanity, and above all, traitors. He has a short temper. Richard shows no mercy to those who have wounded him, and he is ruthless with every move. He prefers to deal with threats personally rather than to delegate.

History: Destined to be the prince of Windor, one of the three countries of Ephinea, Richard was isolated within his father's palace and was constantly plagued by people wanting to take advantage of his royal status. Jaded despite being still a child, he was hesitant when another boy around his age tried to break him out during a political visit to a small town. In return, Richard offered that boy and his friends a tour of the capital city and his palace. The night they were supposed to meet in the secret passage leading into the castle, Richard became deathly ill from an assassination attempt. Still wanting to fulfill his promise to his new friends, he stumbled forth but it proved to be too much. In the catacombs beneath the palace, he made a pact with a being called Lambda, and seven years later Lambda would awaken within him, granting him strength and ruthlessness beyond his imagination. He took back the throne to his kingdom after he was presumed dead for so long, and moved on to stealing the life force of the very planet.

Sexuality: Ambiguous (but probably bisexual)

Weapon/Special Power: Richard's main weapon is his rapier, and his fighting style involves quick side-steps and lacing his powerful strikes with magic attacks like blasts of wind, fire, or darkness. In addition, Richard has accelerated healing and limited life-creation abilities (plants and mindless monsters) thanks to his pact with Lambda.

user posted image

Name: Guy Cecil

Fandom: Tales of the Abyss

Hero or Villain: Hero

Appearance: Guy stands at 6'0 with a trained physique. He has light, spiky blond hair swept to one side and blue eyes. He wears an orange vest with a high collar over a white blouse. He has leather gloves and leather boots. His sword hangs at his hip by a green belt and he has a green choker with a golden pendant.

Personality: Suave but humble, Guy is dependable and ready to help people out when they need it, and has a hard time saying no. He is well-traveled and thinks quick on his feet. Girls tend to find him charming and chivalrous, although he has a crippling fear of being touched by women. He also has an obsession with Fontech which has only expanded to all sorts of machines after being transferred to Mul’tilennaya.

History: Guy is a servant to House Fabre and the caretaker and devoted best friend to their spoiled son, Luke fon Fabre. One day Luke vanished from the mansion with a flash of light -- and Guy has been looking for him ever since. But before becoming a servant, Guy was the son of a lord in the now-destroyed city of Hod. During the Hod war, his entire family was massacred by Duke Fabre, and now left with nothing, Guy vowed revenge on that man. Working with Van Grants (who is a very shady character), his plan was to infiltrate the Duke's manor and kill his only son, though the process had some... setbacks.

Sexuality: Heterosexual.

Weapon/Special Power: Guy is a swordsman trained in the Sigmund Style, which makes use of both (single-edged) sword and sheath. His attacks are quick and precise, taking down enemies through the use of multiple strikes and acrobatic feats. Like others from his universe, Guy can take advantage of the residual magic left over from others' elemental spells to modify his own attacks.

Hey Mikasa, you typed my name as Ducky_Flareon instead of Dusky_Flareon in the Villains running free section.

Also, to echo Mage and Raptor, when do we start?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

In addition to Dusky_Flareon I'd like to mention that my name was written as "Felixr" in the villains running loose section, while it was correctly written as "Felixr2" in the heroes section.

And I have the same question as Mage, Raptor and Dusky: when do we start?

Edited by Felixr2

Whenever you want to, I have to wait till I'm at the library to start tho

Hold, is she giving us the Okay to start? Rule 5 states it

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I have been a bit busy so I just made this now.

Anyway, my favorite fandom is the Tolkien Legendarium. ^^

Picture: (Click the picture to view a bigger version.)

user posted image

Name: Natevaelle

Fandom: Tolkien Legendarium

Hero or Villain: Hero

If a villain: In charge of a sector or roaming free? N/A

Sector number (If villain in charge of a sector) and description of sector (if you wish): N/A

Appearance: (See picture.) She has grey eyes. She has straight black hair that reaches up to her waist.

Personality: Despite having been in existence for several millennia, Natevaelle remains curious about the world. She is solitary and reclusive, straightforward and sincere. By default, she has an outward impassive appearance but she shows a welcoming demeanor when interacting with others. Despite preferring to be and work alone, she is usually willing to oblige those who ask for her assistance. After experiencing millennia of woes and triumphs in Middle-Earth, she believes that people working together to attain a common goal have the greatest chance of success.

Relationship to canon character (if applicable): Natevaelle is a Noldorin Elf of the House of Finarfin. Of all the children of Finarfin, it was Lady Galadriel that she followed, from Valinor to Doriath to Eregion to Lothlorien.

History: Born in Valinor during the time of the Two Tress, Natevaelle lived a simple life as a lore-master and weaponsmith in the service of the House of Finarfin. However, after the Dark Lord Morgoth stole the Silmarils, she followed Lady Galadriel to Middle-Earth. Although present in the events, she did neither swear the Oath of Feanor nor participate in the Kinslaying at Alqualonde. Being in the service of Galadriel, she has lived in Doriath, Eregion, and Lothlorien and remained in Middle-Earth even after the defeat of Morgoth and the first defeat of Sauron. Although originally hailing from Valinor, she has become more known as a Lore-Mistress of Lothlorien among those who know her. Often, she ventured around Middle-Earth by herself in the pursuit of knowledge.

Sexuality: Female

Weapon/Special Power: Natevaelle is dual wielding. She wields a staff with her right hand and a sword with her left hand. However, the staff serves as her main weapon. She is able to do little with only a sword. As an elf, she has keen hearing and sight and is relatively agile. As a lore-master *, she is capable of casting spells, with a special mastery on fire and lightning spells and minor capabilities in other spells such as healing and summoning creatures of nature.

* The Lore-master is a seeker of knowledge and a guardian of wisdom. He wields ancient secrets and lore to confound his foes and aid his friends, protecting them against the dark powers of the Enemy. (From Lord of the Rings Online Wiki)

Alignment: Natevaelle is Neutral Good. She will do what is right and is willing to compromise if for the best of the majority.

I have little to no idea about the fandoms of the other characters here but I think that it is not going to be an issue for me. The characters are genuinely going to get to know each other as the story progresses. ^^

I will be using one character for now. I have thoughts on roleplaying as Smaug, V (from V for Vendetta), and Ozymandias (from Watchmen) but (1) I don't think I have enough spare time to roleplay more characters for now and (2) I don't want to mess their characters up. Gosh. The things I might do. laugh.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

I realised it would make more sense for the Daughter of the Moon to be in charge of a sector, especially considering her power level compared to that of the villains in charge of a sector and that of the villains running loose. This would be sector 6 (cubes have 6 sides). In this sector it is somehow ALWAYS night. There are canyons filled with spikes, rivers filled with water that damages anyone who touches it, except the ones that are corrupted by Q'bthulu, and plants tat explode shortly after stepping on them. This harsh environment, along with the corrupted creatures inhabiting the sector, have wiped out all non-corrupted citizens of sector 6. In the center of the sector there once were 4 towers, each inhabited by a one of the Shadow Titans, but they all wanted total reign over the sector so they started a war. Three of the titans - the Spike Walker, the Weeping Prophet and the Vengeful Pinata God - died in this war, leaving the Daughter of the Moon as the victor. She resides in the top of her tower, which has unbreakable walls, so you have to enter at the bottom and go all the way up to fight her. She will only leave this tower when an enemy approaches that is too strong for her to take on alone. (Anyone is allowed to control the Shadow Giants, Shadow Ladybugs, Shadow Turkeys, Winter Giants, Shadow Boots, Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders, Shadow Knights and Dream Monsters that dwell across the sector, the only sector 6 inhabitant that's only mine is the Daughter of the Moon herself. This does give me a lot more liberties while controling them, because they literally obey her will.)

And uhm... given there are force sensitive characters in the RP... shall we assume Zoroarks illusions are not capable of fooling the force? This means that it will still fool the other senses of the force sensitives, but with the force they will be able to sense it's just an illusion. Darth Aeris, being a sith, seems to me like he will be completely immune to the illusions entirely.

Edited by Felixr2

Eeeeek! Sorry about that, Dusky_Flareon! blink.gif My mistake.

Good stuff with the gray areas in alignment. Definitely makes things more interesting. c:

Felixr2, gotcha. smile.gif And you don't need to list your fandoms again, that's just for when you initially sign up. x3

Duly noted. I'll make changes to my list. And I guess? Might make sense if something can see through that illusion. Also crap, I'm sorry! I fixed it when I saw it.

Natevaelle, you are set. smile.gif And it's okay if you just play one for now. x3 The limit is 4 anyway with the exception of Professor and Darth Aeris. You can always make sheets later if you desire.

Ahh hello Mage! Everything looks good.

I'm going to be on vacation, so I might have trouble remaining active for a little while (limited Internet, cellphone data, etc.). But definitely keep an eye out for a post on the RP thread within the next couple days- I think we have enough overall characters to start. Of course, people are still always welcome to sign up if they want to.

Edited by Mikasa361

By the way, I might try to draw a map of the sectors. kind of a rough-ish sketch, maybe. Anyone can make a better version of it if they want to.

Let's do the same thing as Dusky did, as it seems pretty useful, and fun, and interesting.

Zoroark is truly heroic, but he does not know what side to fight for in this new field he entered (yet). He can be mislead in this in the beginning, but eventually he will figure out.

The Daughter of the Moon, well, corrupted by a lovecraftian style god of pure evil kind of thing, so... definitely not gonna be nice.

Murtaugh is kinda hero-ish, because he does have a certain degree of morality, but he will mostly want to explore his new environment and try to head back to a safe haven if a huge threat shows up. Once he finds there are no safe havens... I guess it'll depend on the situation what happens then.

As a side note, I'm gonna be on vacation in a week. It'll be 9 days after my departure until I'll come back home. I will try to push some posts out with my phone while I'm gone, but I can't promise anything. If I haven't posted for 2 days in that period, assume Zoroark is either looking for his place, or sticking with and helping the people he thinks need his help (if this person starts to act openly villainous he will change his mind). The Daughter of the Moon, well, just stick to the behaviour I mentioned in the description of the sector and her weapons/special powers. For Murtaugh; in case he joined a group already, the same thing as with Zoroark, but if he's still alone, he's just exploring Mul'tilennaya and not really drawing any attention whatsoever.

Edited by Felixr2

Eh...I'm going to do what Dusky and Felix did

Dreamshade-is truly a villain, unless someone learns his weakness of fire, which in that case, will slink off, trying to get away. If he can't he might join the heroes, but that would depend on the situation.

Blue- she's going to be heroic, but she's going to be super hungry when she starts out. She is trying to attempt to find some food, including humans if she can.

Specter- he's going to try to make apes the more dominate species in this as well as trying to get rid of any human who gets in his way. He's always going to be in his chair to teleport away at a moment's notice.

Alright, sweet!

I'll wait for you sketch before drafting a map! I'm imagining the sectors forming rings around #1, with multiple sectors per ring. I figure that the villains in charge of sectors will play a more passive role since they don't move around.

My other character slots are a three way tie between a full OC (esko should know about Mage), a digimon tamers OC, or a character from Dangan Ronpa. Decisions....

(Might make another character soon, just need to mull over it.

As for White Face, incredibly true neutral. Just a ghostly thing that follows people around; no one can really get this guy on their team, but he could probably be used as an alarm if someone figures out how to do that.)

So where is everyone going to start? I put mine down, along with notes.

- Voltalia Thunders: Sector 1, went through portal

- Bowser Koopa: Sector 7, in charge of that sector

- Blackmail Blacky: Sector 7, free roam, around for the latest war and might have a little blackmail on various characters and NPCs, weak fighter (small amount of blackmail at most, most likely has blackmail on goverment or sector leaders who have been there awhile, amount and what it is left up to target's player)

- Dusky Eon: Sector 7

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

-Dreamshade: Sector 1 (of course)

-Blue: Sector 6

-Specter: Sector 2

-Zoroark: Sector 1

-Daughter of the Moon: Sector 6 (of course)

-Murtaugh: Sector 15 (Exploring, this means he will know some inside facts of sector 15, which of course can only be used (or even mentioned) once it becomes relevant)

Oh, good point, guys. Duly noted.

As for my characters:

Han Solo- Definitely hero, but he often turns tail and runs when it comes to a situation he can't really smooth-talk his way out of. And he lands in Sector... Eh, why not. Sector 2.

Maximum Ride- Also hero. And she lands in Sector 1.

Lara Kashirin- Hero. Basically my only non-hero is Malefor. I'll place her in Sector 2

Malefor- Villain. Big time. Sector 2.

And I now have a rough sketch of the map so far, according to which sectors are occupied. This is subject to change, and Mage is more than welcome to use artistic license for all of the sectors. White sectors indicate that they're not occupied, and that they're probably just civilized areas (cities and towns) or rural territory. Yeah. And feel free to add more sectors!

user posted image

I'll be out for a while, there's a tropical storm ontop of me >..>

I would like to at least have sector 15 on the map so I know where Murtaugh is... xd.png For a very rough sketch the map looks good tho. laugh.gif

And if sector 15 is a civilized rural area (I'll leave that decision entirely up to you, Mikasa) I could let Murtaugh, like, socialize with the people to hear their stories of what happened. These will of course not be 100% accurate.

Edited by Felixr2

Also guys, the image I linked is not by any means all the Nether can look like. If anyone wants more examples of Nether land for Sector 7, say it.

ETA- Fleshing out Sector 7.

Sector 7, being much like the Nether, harbours a few Minecraft monsters from the Nether (no defined sector for Minecraft people, and the main villains are more likely to be on the loose - Overworld mobs would likely be in a not RP'd sector or various sectors). However, the vast majority of inhabitants are various breeds of Koopas and other fire affinity monsters from Mario games. (Goombas, Toads, Cheep-Cheeps, and most other Mario creatures are likely in an unRPed sector.) According to rumour, Blackmail Blacky's home base is in this sector, within one of the smallest Nether Fortresses. As a result, some Pokémon can be seen in this sector near a certain small Nether Fortress. The Minecraft monsters tend to be fairly spread out on the open Netherrack plains and near the lava, while the Mario creatures cluater near Nether Fortresses. Nether Quartz is the main money of the sector, and Nether Warts the main food. Gold coins are also used as money by Mario Universe characters.

Bowser lives in a medium size Nether Fortress near a much larger one containing the sector's goverment. These two Nether Fortresses bound the 'Forbidden Castle' AKA Castle Koopa, where guards kill anyone unauthorized to enter caught within.

Nether Fortresses are generally lit by either lava or occasional torches/Glowstone (a light-emitting stone with amber-coloured and shaped bubbles of light in it). Blazes and Fires are used as living lights in Castle Koopa. In other Nether Fortresses, lava is more often used to light up large rooms than smaller rooms, but torches and Glowstone are also used. Hallways are always dark or lit by Glowstone.

Cities and towns generally consist of two or more Nether Fortresses near one another, where the Fortresses make up the city. The various hallways are used as streets and alleys, and rooms are used as shops or living quarters.

Dusky starts in a Nether Fortress city hallway near the Forbidden Castle, Blacky starts in his home base, and Bowser starts in a goverment meeting in a large room lit with Fires.

Voltalia's starting point is TBD, but she will come out of a portal.

Does Sector 7 sound OK?

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Some minor misconceptions that could be made of sector 6 by the rough sketch and what's the actual idea:

- There is a certain are where there are a few big canyons.

I said there were canyons, yes, but those are small canyons shattered throughout all of sector 6. And yes, those canyons have spikes at the bottom, like I already said.

- There is one big river.

As I already said there are rivers, lots of small creeks flowing through the sector, some even flowing through a canyon with spikes! Double ouch!

- I gotta say, Mikasa, you understood what I meant with those towers very well, there is indeed only one tower left smile.gif Not a misconception, but I did notice it and found it worth mentioning. (but maybe also add in ruins of the other three towers? It would at least make sense...)

- There is green grass.

I indeed didn't say anything about the ground yet. Its black dirt with here and there a small patch of purple grass. More common it is to see some spherical plants that explode shortly after stepping on them.

- There is a decent amount of light.

There is not. As I said already it's ALWAYS night. The only place where there actually is a decent amount of light is at the inside of the tower, where there are a lot of torches.

More details about the tower:

- It is called the Shadow Tower.

- The tower is black.

- There are 5 segments, the top of each connected with the bottom of the next one through a portal.

- The top segment holds the Daughter of the Moon.

- The top segment is called "the Altar of the Moon"

- The top segment has a portal to the bottom, but this portal will only be activated when the Daughter of the Moon is dead.

- The other segments each hold halls filled with Shadow Drones and Shadow Spiders, two small rooms with Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders and two Shadow Knights, and one big last room with Shadow Drones, Shadow Spiders and a Dream Monster.

Details about the creatures in the sector:

- Shadow Drone: A very weak little black sprite with a tiny sword. Can be found anywhere in sector 6 with the exception of the Altar of the Moon.

- Shadow Spider: A human-sized black spider with grey legs. Can be found anywhere in sector 6 with the exception of the Altar of the Moon.

- Shadow Knight: Looks similar to a shadow drone, but is about twelve feet tall, wears armor and carries a large sword. It will lose the armor and sword after taking enough damage. Able to fire lasers while armored, and able to throw charged punches when all his gear is smacked off. Can be found in certain rooms in the Shadow Tower and sometimes freely roaming the sector.

- Dream Monster: Looks like the picture here. A colossal creature that can teleport, charge punch, summon Shadow Knights (only one can be summoned by it at a time) and fire lasers. Only found at the end of the first four sections of the Shadow Tower.

- Shadow Giant: Basically a giant black knight, capable of charge punching, firing lasers, summoning three Shadow Spiders and teleporting. Rarely found sitting in sector 6.

- Winter Giant, Shadow Ladybug and Shadow Turkey: Although looking differently, they have the same powers as Shadow Giants. The names should explain the looks. Unlike any other sector 6 inhabitant, these can be found having spread out to other sectors.

- King Shadow Giant: A bigger, stronger Shadow Giant that is also capable of summoning bees, igniting anyone who damages HIM, and summoning smaller, weaker copies of himself with one of the special powers the King Shadow Giants have. Cannot be found in sector 6. Only 6 King Shadow Giants are known to have come to Mut'tilennaya.

- Shadow Boot: A giant black and grey boot that likes to step on people. Shadow Boots randomly spawn throughout sector 6 all the time.

Edited by Felixr2

Gotcha. I might sketch out another draft at some point.

Felixr2- I do apologize if my sketch was inaccurate. ^-^; I'll keep those in mind and sketch again- I was definitely just throwing something together to give us all a better feel of how the sectors are arranged. Terribly sorry about that.

Dusky_Flareon- Duly noted, and Sector 7 looks fine. I just lack the art skills to perfectly depict every sector. In fact, I cringe at how I drew Sector 2 because I can't draw it to the image that's in my mind. But I really love the descriptions you all provided, because I like how unique these sectors are. smile.gif

Edited by Mikasa361

I thought the map was more the sectors in relation to each other rather than representing them accurately. If you want we could draw individual close-ups of sectors. Are they arranged more in a spiral or in a polar grid?

Edited by TehUltimateMage