Mikasa361

Digimon- Return to the Frontier OOC

RP thread

Digimon- Return to the Frontier

Three short years after the defeat of Lucemon, the Digital World is in peace and harmony. Seraphimon is yet again in charge of law and order, Cherubimon of knowledge, and Ophanimon of love. Human and Beast Digimon coexist peacefully under the three Celestial Digimon. Everything is all well and good…. For now.

Just when it seems everything's all hunky-dory, a revolt breaks out, led by the rogue Beelzemon. He leads his group of rebels to the castle in the Forest Terminal and attacks! He first takes out Cherubimon, and comes after Seraphimon next. Seraphimon fights with all his strength, but sadly he is no match for Beelzemon’s goons. He hadn't gained his full power since his fight with the corrupted Legendary Warriors three years prior.

Ophanimon flees with a wounded Seraphimon and with Cherubimon’s egg. Lost, she retreats to the best hiding place she can find. But Beelzemon’s forces take over and grow stronger by the day. They could come after her any day now. And it's rumored that Beelzemon has plans to try and bring Lucemon back again! Haven't we had enough of that guy?

Hidden and worried, Ophanimon reaches out to the only world she knows will help…

-----

In the human world, all seems right with the original Digidestined. They're all in high school (with Tommy in middle school), living by the lessons they've learned. As they're going about their day, suddenly they receive the strange messages they received three years ago. Knowing full well what it means, they immediately follow Ophanimon’s directions.

But they're not the only ones who are called. Several more children are sent to the mysterious train station onto strange trains. They are unaware of what is to become of them, but they feel like it's their calling.

Little do they know, they are to possess the spirits of the remaining Legendary Warriors. Little do they know of what's happening in their sister world, just on the other side of the Trailmon tracks…

-----

So, with that lovely intro out of the way, welcome! Welcome to my Digimon Frontier roleplay. I hope you're interested and excited, because I am!

You already know what the basic storyline is. And if you're here, hopefully you know what happens in DF. If not, I strongly encourage you to watch the show before you join. :3 Lots of spoilers here. Clearly, since this is my equivalent of a sequel.

Anyway, here's how this will play out. You can either be one of the original five (or six, if you count Kouichi), the now-purified other Legendary Warriors (you could technically count Kouichi here too.), an OC with a new/non-canon-Legendary-Warrior Digimon, a random Digimon (Bokomon or Neemon), or one of the bad guys. I'm gonna list some ground rules:

General rules:

1. All Dragon Cave Forum rules apply
  2. No god-modding
  3. Make sure you double-check with someone before you battle/make romantic advances/interact. Don't make another rper’s character do what you want them to do.
  4. Avoid explicit scenes please!!! I mean, the characters shouldn't be older than teenagers, but I do know how… Um… hormonal... Teens can get. So please, if anything does happen like that between characters, please fade to black! And since this is Digimon, I'm not too worried about excessive gore, since that doesn't even happen in Digimon anyway.
  5. All cursing past “hell” or “damn” should be censored. And please don't curse all too much unless your character is a sailor-mouth. But like I said, censor it.
  6. All OOC posts should be on the OOC thread. That keeps everything organized. If there's something you need to discuss with another player, discuss it on the OOC thread.
  7. BE POLITE TO OTHER ROLEPLAYERS AT ALL TIMES!!!! I Cannot stress this enough. I don't want to see people bashing each other. You will be reported. I'm not playing.
  8. Be patient with me. I am a college student, so I'll have a lot of homework and a job and stuff.
  9. Rules are subject to change, be added or removed at my discretion. Be sure to check back often.
  10. Have fun~!
On characters:
  1. OC’s are allowed. I will have a set of rules on OCs.
  2. You must fill out a character sheet! I'll set one up down below. :3
  3. Only up to four overall characters please! This maximizes the number of people rping while still being reasonable.
  4. That being said, please vary the type of characters you have! Example: You can't just take Zoe, Takuya, Kouji, and JP in one go. That's not only unfair to the other rpers, but if everyone takes away all the main characters and nobody brings any human OCs or standby Digimon, it takes away from the diversity and the fun of the RP itself. I'm not saying I need a million Bokomons running around (Anything but that.), but I'd like a little more going on. Variety is the spice of life or some censorkip.gif like that.
  5. If you're making up your own Legendary Warrior, let’s only have maybe two or three of those please. :3 I know I’ll have one.
  6. “Victim” Digimon are NPC- You may use them however you wish.
On OCs:
  1. NO. MARY. SUES.
  2. Your OC can know a canon character….. But I'd prefer for them not to be actually dating before the RP storyline. And I’d much rather they not be long-lost siblings and break the canon. There are only two canon long-lost siblings- Kouji and Kouichi— And they know they're twins. I'm not saying a definite no, but I'd rather not have more than that.
  3. Sure, they can have a dark past. But not something too tragic. Again. The Mary Sue thing. I'm sorry, I'm not sure bbcode allows sub-bullets on ordered lists.
  4. Don't make them friends/enemies with everyone. Just because everyone is united for a cause doesn't necessarily mean that they're all buddy-buddy. The new kids especially. Hello.
  5. Please don't give your OC’s past away in the first actual RP post. These things should take time to be revealed piece by piece. You do need to give a character’s background when you sign up, but it's not necessary when you start your RP posts.
  6. Don't put too many OCs in. If this were an OC roleplay, I would have put that. Please put in some canon characters. And make it diverse!!!
  7. If they have one of the canon LW’s (Ranamon, Grumblemon, Mercurymon, Arbormon), say so in the character sheet.
  8. If you made up your own LW, also describe that in the character sheet.
And one more list before we start:

On Romance:

1. Keep in mind that any romance should be relatively subtle and not the focus of everything. This is a rule that applies for every character in every RP, i.e. if Anakin and Padmé are together and you're playing them, don't make it so loud-and-proud that it interferes with everything. There's a reason those two had to keep their love a secret. Anyway. Just be mindful of that.
  2. No incest please!!!
  3. Like I said, please don't have characters already dating each other at first! If they have a significant other at home, cool. But otherwise, if there's romance off the bat, sometimes it becomes either obnoxious or nonexistent.
  4. Don't argue over popular ships such as Takouji or Tazumi. If you can't agree on the ship, I will ultimately decide what becomes canon. Mikasa361 ex machina, if you will.
  5. Ships may be based on the sexuality of the character.
  6. Like I've previously stated, talk to other rpers before you make something happen if both characters aren't yours. If they're both yours, fine. But go back to romance rule number 1.
*** Please answer this question with your character sheet if you've read the rules: Who's your favorite and least favorite character? And why? ***

Notes on the character sheet:

• If your character is canon, just link their history to the wiki. I know a lot about DF, but some people might not remember as much.
  • Fill in all that apply. For the things that don't apply, either leave it blank or type N/A.
  • When I mean element for Legendary Warriors, I mean this: If say you're the warrior of wind, wind is your “element”. Probably not the most correct of terms (darkness and light, ahem), but it's the best I could think of.
  • Feel free to make up a character’s sexuality. Pairings, if they occur, will be based off of that.

If you already have a picture, you don't need to fill in anything for “Appearance”.

You may either put up a picture of your character or simply link it to a wiki or Imgur or Deviantart, whatever you like.

I'll put up the character sheets for my characters so you see what I mean. C:

Character sheet:

Picture:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Human or Digimon:[/b]
    [b]Legendary Warrior (if human):[/b]
    [b]Description of LW (if not canon):[/b]
    [b]Element:[/b]
    [b]Hero or Villain:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Appearance:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Relationship to canon character (if an OC): [/b]
    [b]History (If canon, link to the Wiki.):[/b]
    [b]Sexuality:[/b]

Character Roster:

• Mikasa361- Kouji Minamoto, Tara Andreassen, Bokomon, Ophanimon,
  • Takuya Kanbara- Reserved by Esko
Edited by Mikasa361

Picture: user posted image

Name: Kouji Minamoto

Human or Digimon: Human

Legendary Warrior (if human): Lobomon

Description of LW (if not canon): N/A

Element: Light

Hero or Villain: Hero

Appearance: See picture above ^^^ He's just a little older and ditches the bandana

Personality:

Koji is a quiet boy who prefers to keep to himself. He starts off rather standoffish and doesn't think much of the abilities of others, but in truth, he is a shy and lonely boy who isn't sure how to approach others.

Probably not to the same extent as he was before, but I suppose Kouji is still socially awkward. Realistically, he may have some degree of social anxiety, but I'm not sure if I'm going to execute that in this RP.

Relationship to canon character (if an OC): N/A

History (If canon, link to the Wiki.): http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Koji_Minamoto

Sexuality: Pansexual. C:

Name: Tara Andreassen

Human or Digimon: Human

Legendary Warrior (if human): Human: Sakuyamon, Beast: Kyubimon

Description of LW (if not canon): user posted imageuser posted image

Element (if not canon LW): Balance

Appearance: See picture above ^^^

Personality: Tara is very shy, but she loves to be a goofball when she's with her friends. She's stubborn, determined, and loyal to people close to her. (Don't betray that trust though- she will cut you off.) She likes photography, gymnastics, and playing the ukulele. :3 Also she's blind as a bat without glasses, and she's too stubborn to get lenses. (But she does when she's in high school because she's finally sick of her glasses falling off of her face, haha.)

Relationship to canon character (if an OC): Probably Kouji's neighbor. But they don't really talk.

History (If canon, link to the Wiki.): Born to a Norwegian mom and a Japanese dad, Tara grew up in Norway her whole life. Her mom had Tara's half brother Edgard when she was 17, but Edgard's father chose not to be involved in any way. Tara's parents met when her dad came to Norway for a photography thing, and married some time later. They split when Tara was two and Tara's dad moved back to Japan. Tara and her family moved to Japan when she was twelve. Her parents reunited and got married two years later. c: Happiness~

Sexuality: Straight

Name: Bokomon

Human or Digimon: Digimon

Legendary Warrior (if human): N/A

Element (if not canon LW): N/A

Appearance: A small white unicorn/marshmallow thing.

Personality: Bokomon is a know-it-all, and has a somewhat short temper. He tries to be a mentor figure, but somehow seems to get in over his head. When Neemon acts like a complete moron, Bokomon often snaps Neemon's pants like a rubber band. Ouch.

History (If canon, link to the Wiki.):digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Bokomon, click on Frontier

Sexuality: Neemon's pants

Name: Ophanimon

Human or Digimon: Digimon

Legendary Warrior (if human): N/A

Element (if not canon LW): N/A

Appearance: See picture above ^^^

Personality: digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Ophanimon_(Frontier)

History (If canon, link to the Wiki.): digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Ophanimon_(Frontier)

Sexuality: Unknown

My favorite character is Kouji, because... I dunno. I like his character development and his stark contrast with Takuya. Plus I just really liked him when I was little. Awwww, baby Mikasa's first anime crush~ Sorry.

Least favorite? Probably the Royal Knights, because they're the most annoying little censorkip.gif on the planet. Ugh.

Edited by Mikasa361