Polar

Polar's Raffles!

I want to enter the raffle!

Username/Scroll Name: Fallenleaves101

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Raffle(s) You'd Like to Enter: Silver (non-tinsel)

If you fill out the raffle form you don't have to fill it out in the comments section as well, right?

If you fill out the raffle form you don't have to fill it out in the comments section as well, right?

Right smile.gif

Right smile.gif

thanks. Also, as a little note I wanted to say to those who win the Tinsel prizes I apologize if they hatch before they've been claimed. Someone keeps putting my scroll into click sites. So if they hatch just send me a PM.

Edited by Syiren

The three currently ongoing raffles end in 25 minutes, so enter now while you can!

I Want to Participate in the Flash Raffle!

Username/Scroll Name:4MyMirage

Scroll Link:http://dragcave.net/user/4mymirage

PM Link:https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04 (I hope this is right - 4mymirage on forum)

Which Raffle?: This is only used if there is more than one flash raffle going on, otherwise delete this question Silver/silver tinsels smile.gif

TYVM!

Edited by 4mymirage

Winners Announcement!

First of all, I apologize for the late posting, I was busy with homework last night and have morning classes. Also, thanks to our awesome donors for giving these prizes for y'all to win, I really appreciate it! And without further ado, here are our winners!

The winner of the 4g EG Silver egg is... Bacillus_Incognito! Congratulations, I'll send you your egg soon!

The winner of the 4g Silver Tinsel x Astrapi Xenowyrm is... 4mymirage! Congratulations, I'll send you your egg link soon!

And the winner of teh 4g Silver Tinsel x Silver Lunar Herald is... lovecats99! Congratulations, I'll send you your link soon!

Thanks to all who participated and to the donors! Donations are now being accepted and new raffles will be announced soon!

4mymirage - That's the flash raffle form. You want to use either the raffle signups through Google Forms (linked in the OP) or the first form, which can also be used to sign up. I still added your name to the list, just make sure to use the right form next time.

Congrats to the winners and thank you to Polar, for hosting the raffle, and to the donors for the shinies! laugh.gif

While i'm not having too much luck breeding any metallic right now, I might be able to donate a few trio checkers or Thuweds for the next round. smile.gif

TY so much for the lovely eggie! Thanks for the info on the raffle!! Sorry I did it wrong - not very good on computer sometimes ,LOL

Alright everyone, three new raffles have been announced! Sorry for the wait, I was sick and really wasn't feeling well enough to get on my laptop to post. But they're up, so make sure to enter while you can!

Edited by polaristar

the donation link doesn't work, I was hoping to donate to this raffle.

Edited by Radda11

the donation link doesn't work, I was hoping to donate to this raffle.

Donations are closed right now, give it about two hours and they'll be open again smile.gif

Gratz to all the winners! And thanks to all the donations and I hope for everyone who is enjoying it, those who also enjoy gifting don't forget that this is a great place to donate, because everyone who signs up is a very eager person who will give it an awesome home!!

Winner's Announcement!

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in announcing the winners, the day was a bit more busy than I anticipated. Thanks to the awesome donors for these great prizes!

The winner of the 3g Gold is... Natayah! Congratulations, I'll send you your link soon!

The winner of the 8g Striped River is... polaristar! ...Sorry, I couldn't resist entering. Not that I haven't done it before this, it's just before this I haven't won anything... so congratulations to me, I guess xd.png

And the winner of the CB Ice is... fallenleaves101! Congratulations, I'll be sending you your link soon!

Yay! Thank you polaristar for hosting and lovecats99 for the ice egg! biggrin.gif

Well when the donations are open, I have a soulpeace dragon egg to donate.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tDQiy the lineage link. Tell me when and i'll set up a trade for it.

Okay, I opened donations (sorry for the delay). You should be able to donate with no issues now smile.gif

So I have submitted the donation form. I hope it's a decent enough dragon for this raffle.

EDIT:

So, the egg will be going into ER stage soon, so uhh... yeah

Edited by Radda11

Alright guys, sorry for the delay... school kills me, and I have to focus on schoolwork before I focus on fun >.< Anyway, here's a flash raffle for you!

Flash Raffle!

Breed: Soulpeace (Incuhatchable!)

Lineage: 2nd Generation (Lineage)

Donor: Radda11

End Time: 12:45 AM EST

Edited by polaristar

Username/Scroll Name: lovecats99

Username/Scroll Name: Dusky_Flareon

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

The winner of the flash raffle is... Dusky_Flareon! Congratulations Dusky, I'll send you the claim link soon.

Again, sorry for the delay - schoolwork again.