Polar

Polar's Raffles!

Winners Announcement!

Hey guys, here's a new round of winners!

The winner of the 4th generation Silver Tinsel is... lovecats99! Congratulations, I'll send you your teleport link soon! Proof

And since there was only one entry for the Chrono Xenowyrm, the winner is Clya! Congratulations, I'll send you your teleport link soon!

Winners Announcement!

The winner of the Magi dragon egg is... Dusky_Flareon! Congratulations Dusky! I'll send you your link soon!

The winner of the Soul Ward egg is... pallidsilversky! Congratulations, I'll send you your link soon!

Also, make sure you take a look at the most recent raffle, a copper kindly donated by Fiona BlueFire!

Unfortunately I can't post proof photos currently, and for that I apologize.

Edited by polaristar

Congratulations guys smile.gif Amazing donations! I will keep an eye on your raffles Polaristar smile.gif

Thank you, polaristar and donors for the raffle! I hope to get round to donating a few dragons in the future. smile.gif

Announcement that there is a new raffle - a 2nd gen, PB Two-Headed Lindwurm bed by me that ends tomorrow at 5 PM EST! You all can go sign up now for your chance to win!

Winner Announcement!

The winner of the 2nd Generation Rainbow Copper is... Dusky_Flareon! Congratulations Dusky, I'll send you your link soon!

Edited by polaristar

Winner Announcement!

The winner of the Magma is... SockPuppet Strangler! Congratulations, I'll send you your like soon!

The winner of the Ice is... silver_chan! Congratulations, I'll send you your link soon!

Just an announcement that the current raffle is a Silver+Gold Package, so go sign up for that to have your chance to win them!

Seems really exciting! First time I'll be entering any sort of DC raffle smile.gif

Good luck everyone ^-^

Awesome Lotto, Ends soon so something people should get entered in ASAP don't delay!!

Thank you for my beautiful Ice baby! I need more trios in general, but I am always overjoyed to find checkers I don't already have--especially such a beautiful one!

Winner Announcement!

Before I announce the winner, I just want to tell you all that this is the most successful raffle I've ever hosted, with 16 entries, so a huge, HUGE thanks to Psykotika for donating the Gold and Silver eggs! I hope everyone that entered for the first time (as I saw many new names) return for future raffles!

So without further ado, the winner of the Gold+Silver egg bundle is... OneWingedWolf! Congratulations on winning this awesome prize, I'll be sending you your trade link shortly.

Everyone keep a lookout for new raffles, as I'll be announcing new ones soon, and word on the street has it that there is a 3g Tinsel among the ranks of the donations. But that's just rumor, you know? wink.gif Anyway, thanks to all who entered and to our very generous donor, I couldn't do it without you all!

Winners Announcement!

Hello everyone! I'm here to announce the winner of the raffle!

The winner of the 3g Bronze Tinsel is... maaters! Congratulations Maaters, I'll send you your trade link soon!

There aren't currently any raffles going on, so now would be a great time to donate! The new raffles will be announced Monday.

I enjoy these raffles, and love to keep seeing them going. If you are enjoying them as well, and/or have a fun, interesting, nice dragon you'd like to share, these ongoing raffles are a great place to do that! Even if you don't have something quite yet, keep it in mind. They won't be "ongoing" unless us fellow players pitch in some times too! It's a unique way to "gift" to a really good cause to go to players who will really enjoy and love the gift!

Edited by natayah

Flash Raffle!

Breed: Magi

Lineage: Lineage

Stage: Hatchling

End Time: 1:55 PM EST

Donator: Dusky_Flareon

Winners Announcement!

Alright guys, the flash rate has ended! Make sure to give a huge thank you to Dusky_Flareon for that awesome donation!

And without further ado, the winner of the magi dragon hatchling is... DevilAngelWolf27! Congratulations, I'll send you your link soon!

New raffles will be announced shortly, so make sure to keep an eye out!

Just donated some nice prizes, hope they help with the next raffle. biggrin.gif

New Raffles!

Just wanted to announce that there are three more ongoing raffles, happening now! A 4th generation silver and two 4th generation silver tinsels have been donated, so go take advantage by entering to win one of these awesome prizes!