Polar

Polar's Raffles!

user posted imageWelcome to Polar's Raffles! user posted image

Hello, and welcome to my raffle thread! Here I will give away anything from CBs to hatchlings to low-lineaged prizes! The winners of each raffle will be chosen at random using the http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ generator, which chooses a name at random from the list. Each person can enter each raffle once, and you can sign up by using this form, which is very quick and easy to use. All you need is to put in your forum/scroll name, your scroll and PM link, and choose what raffles you want to be part of!

If for whatever reason you can't use the other form, use this one instead.

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7][B]I want to enter the raffle![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] 
[B]Username/Scroll Name:[/B]
[B]Scroll Link:[/B]
[B]PM Link:[/B]
[B]Raffle(s) You'd Like to Enter:[/B] You may enter each raffle once.

Concerning Donations:

I will be happy to take an raffle off any donations you may have, and you can either PM me or fill out this donation form!

Ongoing Raffles

Flash Raffle!

Breed: Undine

Lineage: Tada!

Donor: Dusky_Flareon

End Time: 1:45 PM EST

Winners, if you do not accept the egg/hatchling you have won in 24 hours, it will be raffled off again! If you know beforehand that you will not be available to pick up the egg/hatchling for any reason, please let me know as soon as possible.

Flash Raffles

Flash Raffles are raffles that have exactly 1 hour from posting time to enter. A random number generator will be used once the raffle is over, and to enter all you need to do is fill out this form. As with normal raffles, you may only enter a flash raffle once. I will announce a flash raffle in the first post, as well as in the topic description and by posting the announcement in a new post.

[COLOR=red][SIZE=7][B]I Want to Participate in the Flash Raffle![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Username/Scroll Name:[/B]
[B]Scroll Link:[/B]
[B]PM Link:[/B]
[B]Which Raffle?:[/B] This is only used if there is more than one flash raffle going on, otherwise delete this question

Banners!

Feel free to make one!

user posted image - Made by me

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175534][IMG=http://i67.tinypic.com/3136745.jpg][/URL]

Edited by polaristar

Entered for the 3G Tinsel! This loks good so far- if I catch any extra rares, I'll have to come here...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Entered for the Tinsel. This looks pretty great so far. I may try to donate some nice pretties once my scroll frees up a bit more. smile.gif

Well, considering Sock was the only one who entered the flash raffle, you win, Sock, congratulations biggrin.gif I'll send you your trade link in a moment smile.gif

Glad to hear that you'd be willing to donate in the future, Dusky and Syiren! Just let me know when you're going to donate, and I'll set it up biggrin.gif

Thanks for creating a Raffle. I will be very glad to add it to the ongoing Player Events and let people know about it. Thank you!

Thanks for creating a Raffle. I will be very glad to add it to the ongoing Player Events and let people know about it. Thank you!

Awesome, thanks for spreading the word biggrin.gif

Hey Polar, I skimmed the first post and my eyes were drawn more to the coded forms that I totally missed the Google Forms (much easier way to go for you and the entries). May I also suggest making that part either bold, colored, in a larger font or whatever because I know that allows you to organize a database easier than probably various forum posts. Entered and thanks!

FLASH RAFFLE!

Breed: Gemshard (Hatchling)

Lineage: Lineage

End Time: 12:03 PM EST

Edited by polaristar

I Want to Participate in the Flash Raffle!

Username/Scroll Name: gigglymonkey12

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/gigglymonkey12

PM Link:https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=46249

-----

A suggestion for flash raffles.

Would it be possible for the information about what is being raffled away placed in the first post also?

If your raffle becomes popular it would be hard to go through all the comments to see if there is a flash raffle or not.

What I find amazing is I own the parents. xd.png

That's hilarious! I grabbed it as an egg from the AP at around 3 days, so just hatched it and decided to raffle it off. Because who doesn't love hatchlings?

A suggestion for flash raffles.

Would it be possible for the information about what is being raffled away placed in the first post also?

If your raffle becomes popular it would be hard to go through all the comments to see if there is a flash raffle or not.

That's actually a really good idea, I didn't think of that! I am going to do that, thanks for the suggestion biggrin.gif

That's hilarious! I grabbed it as an egg from the AP at around 3 days, so just hatched it and decided to raffle it off. Because who doesn't love hatchlings?

Very true. I'd be happy to breed some nice eggs for your thread in the future as soon as my scroll frees up more, including PB's and alt babies as well. happy.gif

Winner Announcement!

The winner of the 3rd Gen Bronze Tinsel is... gigglymonkey12! Congratulations, I'll send you your egg shortly! Proof

The winner of the EG Soulpeace is... Natayah! Congratulations, I'll send you the egg shortly! Proof

And the winner of the Gemshard from the flash raffle is... Syiren! Congratulations, I'll send you the hatchling soon! Proof

Thanks to everyone who participated! I will announce the new raffle(s) shortly! If you wish to donate, now would be a good time to either shoot me a PM or to fill out the donating form; both have links attached to the first post. Again, thanks for participating everyone!

Awesome! Congrats to the winners! I'm happy to say I have some great donations to give, including 2 hatchies. I'll be sending the teleport links over shortly. biggrin.gif

Winner Announcement!

The winner of the CB Pyralspite egg is... SockPuppet Strangler! Congratulations, Sock, I'll send you your link soon! Proof

The winner of the Storm Rider egg is... Clya! Congratulations, I will send you the egg shortly! Proof

The winner of the CB Waterhorse hatchling is... DevilAngelWolf27! Congratulations, I will send you your hatchling shortly! Proof

And the winner of the Falconiform hatchling is... SockPuppet Strangler! Cnongratulations, I'll send you your hatchling shortly! Proof

Anyone who wishes to donate may do so now!

Edited by polaristar

New Raffles!

Hey everyone, just a heads up that there are now four raffles going on, all given by generous donors! There is a Silver Tinsel, a Chrono Xenowyrm, a Magi, and a Soul Ward, so swing by the signups for the chance to win one of these beauties!

Shoot! I can't select the raffle entry form on my phone, but I want that Tinsel. It'll be over by the time I get to a computer...

Oh well, I'll definitely participate in future raffles for sure.

Oh nevermind I think I figured it out! Hopefully I did it right xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

Shoot! I can't select the raffle entry form on my phone, but I want that Tinsel. It'll be over by the time I get to a computer...

Oh well, I'll definitely participate in future raffles for sure.

Just when I thought I didn't need the forum form... I'll repost it, I want everyone to have a fair shot smile.gif

Winners Announcement!

Hey guys, here's a new round of winners!

The winner of the 4th generation Silver Tinsel is... lovecats99! Congratulations, I'll send you your teleport link soon! Proof

And since there was only one entry for the Chrono Xenowyrm, the winner is Clya! Congratulations, I'll send you your teleport link soon!