Wildmoon

The Drawing Game...

Ok, so - I was originally going to post this in forum games, but I decided it might be better off here in Original works. Though if any moderator chooses to move it, thats fine. :3

Anyway, the way this works, is simply a "game" of sorts. The way it will work is that one person will post a "request" they want to see drawn- this can be as silly or as serious as you want. You can request anything!

The next person, if they choose, has to draw this request, and thus, make a request of their own, keeping the "game" going.

The fun part is - it doesn't matter about your skill level, wether it's done with pen and pencil, paint, or if you're a posh person with a graphics tablet!

(I do have a graphics tablet but the drivers refuse to re-install and I don't know how to / haven't got round to fixing it..so most my drawings are usually lineart on paper, as I CANNOT SHADE FOR TH LIFE OF ME. >.<)

The aim of the game is just for fun, and to provide some quick "inspiration" for people who need the inspiration to do a quick doodle, ect. smile.gif

Anyway...I'll share a sucky image I did a long time ago, that is unfinished lineart.. and then I'll make the first request. biggrin.gif

My "art" - because who doesn't try to draw their "character" self? xd.png

Anyway..

my request is. A fox on a skateboard. biggrin.gif

I love foxes.. >.>

user posted image

he's a cool dude

i request a dog stealing a bag of chips

The pose doesn't show off the markings, but one of my favorites is the Grave. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Hmm, requests... I wish to see a flying alien cat that builds a shell around itself as a form of protection (like a snail's or a mussel's shell). tongue.gifI'm sorry I tried to think of something relatively normal...

Edited by skwerl56767

.....oops, I've seemed to have missed the flying part (and it's more of a clam shell than a mollusk/snail :'D)

I think the mutant kitty from Homestuck is adorable, so the design is pretty much based off of that.

user posted image

mmmmm...I want to see a unicorn wearing a monocle, and the unicorn is riding a unicycle (unitard optional XP //shot).

Edited by WaterScorpion