Confused Cat

The "ALMOST Cool Code" Dragons Project

I bred this one during Sock's mass breed over the weekend. Almost tossed it until I saw the code.

New ACC dragon(s)

Random A6cts of Kindness

Interestingly, his father is also an ACC dragon.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I bred this one during Sock's mass breed over the weekend. Almost tossed it until I saw the code.

New ACC dragon(s)

Random A6cts of Kindness

Interestingly, his father is also an ACC dragon.

I love the name!

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have an exasperated little Undine that failed to alt. Instead of abandoning them I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted it,

UGHRR

This is almost an ACC but I had to break the naming rules a little for it to make sense because it's also a Z code, and I wanted to leave out the 7.

Does it still count?

Z'Doctor WhU Zek

Edited by Wiz

6 hours ago, Wiz said:

This is almost an ACC but I had to break the naming rules a little for it to make sense because it's also a Z code, and I wanted to leave out the 7.

Does it still count?

Z'Doctor WhU Zek

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see why you wanted to do this, but I'm afraid I have to say no. I like this one example, but inserting a word into the code and removing a part is a little too far away from the "use the code exactly as it is" idea.

(You could name it "Z'Doctor Z7WhU", but that doesn't look as good... Maybe just declare it an "AACC". :lol: )

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

... Maybe just declare it an "AACC". :lol: )

AACC lol. I love it!

The editor auto-links any link you're pasting. You can fix that though.

In the editor box, hold CTRL and right-click those links, and in the little context menu, select "remove link".

That doesn't do anything. Never mind. It worked, but didn't help.

Edited by Mnkn10

This ... is not a helpful statement. What system are you on? What browser? etc ...