Wildmoon

The LGBTQ+ Support Lineage

Well, the egg has actually been bred this time, and I can send the transfer link now

Hooray for them not being stubborn again xd.png

and apparantly, I'm a huge derp >.>

Can't blame people for not picking up eggs though, with all the new releases xd.png

and apparantly, I'm a huge derp >.>

Can't blame people for not picking up eggs though, with all the new releases xd.png

ugh i know, too many new eggs... one of my family members managed to get those time eggs and is sharing with me cause i didn't have enough room and couldn't catch em...

I still haven't got a time egg. ;-; xd.png

Anyway, my pair should be able to breed by now, here's hoping they won't be stubborn happy.gif

Or not, apparantly it's 1 more day before they can breed :I

Report of New Pride Egg

Dragon Breeder: purplenewt

Lineage Url: http://dragcave.net/lineage/BPCx1

Keeping or Transferring?: Transferring to CharolineSw

I'm sending this to CharolineSw since I had no luck with Monster04 last time. If he still wants an egg I suggest he speak up, though I suspect he's gone inactive. Don't mean to sound mean but I just want our Pride eggs to go to people who will catch them or at the very least let us know if they're going on vacation. smile.gif

Report of New Pride Egg

Dragon Breeder:Trickseh

Lineage Url: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LxlIL

Keeping or Transferring?: Hopefully transferring to Faerie_fyre happy.gif

And thats ok, I've put a possibly inactive label next to them in the list, I'll try messaging them to see if they're still around, if not, I might just remove them from the list and add a new list for inactive people (just in case they do come back and want to be re-added)

I would like to obtain a Pride Egg

Link To Scroll: user posted image

~Please add me to the waiting list~

Note ; I am egglocked ATM but would still like to receive an egg when I can ;3

Yay successful transfer

Also, I messaged monster04, got a reply, they said sorry and that they'll try to be more active. happy.gif

So yay. again xd.png

Yeah Monster04 messaged me too apologizing. I said I'd try to breed him an egg next week. smile.gif

ohmy.gif i want to be a part of my future wifes line!

I would like to obtain a Pride Egg

Link To Scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Sinine

~Please add me to the waiting list~

I would like an egg from you please Trickseh <3 wink.gif

Also have name for it already when i get it "Trinine Pride" as was our ship name xd.png

I admit I am online lot less than Trickseh, but she will be able to let me know to go online to get egg when it is time. smile.gif

Ooh..that name is nice. It doesn't have the word "Equality" or "Pride" like it's supposed to but I'll let it pass. xd.png

And Sinine, you're added as long as the dragon will NOT have the name "Kauli-Flour"... because that ship name sucks. Trinine ftw. <3

I tried 'No Freedom Until We Have Equality', but it didn't flow as well. I'll do better on my next baby. Speaking of...

Report of New Pride Egg

Dragon Breeder: Faerie_fyre

Lineage Url: pretteh bebbeh

Destination: ideally transferring

Added. smile.gif

Also should make sure the wait list is actually updated. oops. >.>

EDIT:

NOOOO WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL I BRED AN EGG AND EVEN THOUGH I WASNT EGG LOCKED IT WENT INTO AP.

FFFFUUU NOO YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME HELP IDKW HAT TO DOOOO

^I definetely abandoned one before breeding, which is why I am confused. o.O

It's not there now, and I haven't had to "re-abandon" it.

So either I bred the egg to soon, before the "abandonment went through" or some weird glitch happened, idk.

I'll just have to hope I can snag it back in two days, I have temporarily renamed the parents, in hope the egg can be returned.

(although I will admit I freaked more because I didn't actually know there was 2 day backlog xd.png)

The egg can be seen on the adult's progeny: http://dragcave.net/progeny/t93M9

so if anyone happens to take a look at the AP in that time, look out for it, please smile.gif

If the worst comes to the worst, I'll just have to pretend its an estranged child. It's the Andromeda or Sirius of the family wink.gif

(if anyone gets that HP reference, yay!)

Edited by Trickseh