Wildmoon

The LGBTQ+ Support Lineage

I will gladly accept a 3rd gen, with being put back on the list for a 2nd gen! (yes i know that means waiting longer for it, i have no issue with that!)

Great.

I'll try and breed one for you once mine grows up.

Not to derail with a random philosophy thought that just hit me... isn't the real problem just prejudice in general? And prejudice is because of pride... I fear the world is drawing lines and dividing itself instead of uniting over sensitive issues like this.

Carry on, breed all the things!

P.S. Asexuality is recently being recognized as a thing, e.g. asexuals do not necessarily lack romantic interest in other humans, gender notwithstanding, but lack sexual interest. FOR SCIENCE!

Great.

I'll try and breed one for you once mine grows up.

Faerie_Fyre is first on the waitlist though. Might want to check if she/he will accept a 3G egg first happy.gif

Anyway, I've edited the waitlist - added monster04, and shown who will accept which gen. of egg for now. smile.gif

My pair will be able to breed a 2g egg in 4 days.

Not yet - because we don't know if Faerie-Fyre would accept the 3g, or wait on a 2g, which would then pass the option of the 3g down to the next person, which would be Zerhai, who we know would accept it.

So no, no one is going to be removed yet - until they actually recieve their egg.

Trickseh - since another lineage had issues with this - remember the Purples. Fertility BSA will up the chances of you getting an egg.

I know, thanks smile.gif

I have used fertility on my pair. But they still can't breed for another 4 days...

*wishes there was a ba that would let dragons breed immediately* xd.png

Ok, that's fine happy.gif

I'll edit the waitlist again.

Just bear in mind, it will take quite some time. =P

Edited by Trickseh

So those that accepts a 3g will be removed from the waiting list?

Yes then placed at the bottom for a 2nd gen(well I would appreciate it being what was the bottom when i made that request)

Edited by Zerhai

Yes then placed at the bottom for a 2nd gen(well I would appreciate it being what was the bottom when i made that request)

Yep, thas how it works.

Well, they'll be re-added for a 2g if they ask for it, anyway, which you did - and you were added at what was the bottom of the list when making the request to be re-added.

otherwise, they probably won't be - because if I auto-re added people, some people would not end up with eggs very soon at all, and for some, it could already take weeks to obtain an egg. sad.gif

Patience is a virtue though. xd.png

Soon, once the lineage is set up, people will be able to recieve eggs quicker, depending on them accepting different generations, ect. :3

Hey Trickseh, I made you another, simpler banner.

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175522&st=0][IMG=http://i64.tinypic.com/2kpsf5_th.png][/URL]

Thanks happy.gif

Adding it to the banner-list thingy and editing the wait list. :3

anyway, My dragons should be able to breed in 2 days. and they have a grandchild! Yay xd.png

Hurrah hurrah!

Report of New Pride Egg

Dragon Breeder: Trickseh

Lineage Url: https://dragcave.net/view/hh6Ez

Keeping or Transferring?: Transferring, to #1. on the waitlist, which is purplenewt, whom I have sent a message to.

happy.gif

reciever of egg will be removed from the wait list upon the transfer being complete. smile.gif

I would like to become a Pride Egg Breeder

Name: gigglymonkey12

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/gigglymonkey12

Lineage Url of Bred Pride Egg(s):

http://dragcave.net/lineage/w69Br

-------

For the Lineage url of bred pride egg

Wouldn't it be easier to use the progeny link? just to also see how many pride offspring that parent has?

(I'm also not sure I submitted the right link for the last part though, but I'm sure I did....)

gigglymonkey12 - I'll add you to the breeders list. And you're right, it probably would be - I just mean that if you post a link to the lineage to show the bred eggs, ect.

Purplenewt - you're welcome happy.gif but just a note - next time use the egg transfer form. Report of new pride eggs is for eggs that have been newly bred. smile.gif

sorry for confusion. - English, though i may speak it pretty well, isn't my first language, its like... my fourth. >.> xd.png

Report of New Pride Egg

Dragon Breeder: Zerhai

Lineage Url: 4g Pride Egg

Keeping or Transferring?: transfered to Predatorfan4ever and accepted!

i'll message the next person on the list that hasn't specified the generation they want, see if they want this pretty 4g

note: if they don't want it I'll just keep it!

Edited by Zerhai

Edited the list happy.gif

this is getting exciting to me... my dragons even have great grandchildren now xd.png

So... I was bored and made some banners.

available in 3 different colour variations! xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

not sure if the text/background is too light - but black text looked bad, and making the backgrounds darker looked odd >.>

anyway - those are added to the banners page =P

all hail my amazing photoshop skills... xd.png