ValidEmotions

Wolf's Bane || OOC || Closed || Not Accepting

For curiosity, would Aiden and Antonio have gotten into a fight with each other a couple times before? I like to imagine that they're pretty equal to the other.

Hm, yeah probably. I wouldn't be surprised if Aiden fought a majority if not all the wolves that have been around for more than three years...

The question is, who won the fights?

Niamh is a bit of a brawler too. It wouldn't be surprising if she started a fight or two among her peers.

Aiden definitely loSt quite a few when he was younger, but in the past couple years has definitely held his own and secured a reputation for being ruthless. I'd say he's won half or more of his fights in the past 2 years.

The physical abilities your wolves have will be important later so keep it in mind. Imelda is more heavily built, making her slower but packing a more powerful punch; she would be in trouble against a faster, smaller wolf unless she knocked them down.

I'll make a time skip in my next post and roll everyone forward into another group interaction. It'lol be a bit more interesting than the meeting.

Time for that skip I mentioned earlier. Sorry about the delay; I've been busy.

Anyways!

There are 3 werewolves attacking the group of active PCs in one of the city parks. They were all lured there by a letter in the mail from one of the 'Elders', saying it was urgent. However, it's an ambush. Each werewolf is darkly colored, think brown to black range, and roughly eight feet tall.

Right now, it's Antonio, Imelda, and Niamh being attacked. Amie and Aiden are free to provide support.

Remember, it takes a bit of time to change and it happens in a random order every time. Also, if you don't ditch your clothes, your clothes ditch you - forever. One more thing, changing hurts like a son of a censorkip.gif. But you can fight while changing, it's just a little difficult and not always recommended due to the extra vulnerability. So maybe wait until someone can cover you.

Your human prowess, however, is sufficient enough to hold off against a werewolf for awhile.

I just had a thought!

Who would like a Halloween Special? It would be an aside to the RP, or a complete AU (alternate universe) situation.

I'm sorry I'm still here! I'm working on my reply, it's just been hell finding time to sit and write a proper response.

I'm glad you're still around ^^ Things get busy, very understandable! Just shoot me a message whenever you're in a bind next time. smile.gif

Huh, wonder how long that shift took Aiden. Whelp, least he won't be the only wolf for long.

It took roughly 9 minutes for him to turn. He just stood under the tree in the shadows lol. I tried to imply a bit of a time skip so I could keep his transformation all in one post.

Hopefully Shadow pops in with a post.

No one has to post in a specific order. As long as a post is made (or I'm informed about a delay) and everyone stays conscious about what's happening with other characters, I won't require any post order. This counts for the entire length of the RP, not just fights.

Ok then. I'll try getting a post up later tonight.

Okay. Post is a little later than intended.

Sorry for breaking out the GM powers on everyone but I wanted to keep things moving. Regrouping was a decent idea to do that.

Alright. So I know people are busy and there have been things popping up left and right.

But the thread has been stagnating a lot lately. I want to know if there's really still any interest from you guys.

If there isn't, I can try this as a 1x1 thread or just up and make a story project from it. Please let me know what you guys want to do: keep going or not.