Obscure_Trash

Ghostbusters

Come rave with me over Ghostbusters, particularly the 2016 version!

The new Ghostbusters was absolutely hilarious and just charming to watch. I know Holtzmann stole the show for many, but my favorite was definitely Patty. She was hilarious and fit so well into the team.

Chris Hemsworth as the secretary was fantastic. Pretty much nothing he did that I didn't laugh at.

I loved all the references and the guest appearances as well.

And if you didn't stay for it, there is a scene after the credits!

So who else saw this and loved it? =D

I expected to dislike everything about it (other than Holtzmann, of course), and only went to see it because a friend kept ranting about how terrible it was in concept - I wanted to form my own opinion and didn't have high hopes. BUT I TOTALLY LOVED IT.

It just made me really happy and was a fun movie! I'm glad I was surprised by it in such a great way. smile.gif

I really enjoyed this movie. I wish I wasn’t in a theater where I wasn't supposed to make noise; otherwise I would have been laughing. I'm definitely going to try to get this as a DVD.

I expected to dislike everything about it (other than Holtzmann, of course), and only went to see it because a friend kept ranting about how terrible it was in concept - I wanted to form my own opinion and didn't have high hopes. BUT I TOTALLY LOVED IT.

It just made me really happy and was a fun movie! I'm glad I was surprised by it in such a great way. smile.gif

Your friend is a bad friend. ;p

(J/K)

I really enjoyed this movie. I wish I wasn’t in a theater where I wasn't supposed to make noise; otherwise I would have been laughing. I'm definitely going to try to get this as a DVD.

You're not even allowed to laugh in a theater!?

Not only did we all thoroughly enjoy the movie (audience reactions included!), there was one like one woman found so funny she repeated it out loud and the whole theater heard her (and laughed along). I can't imagine enjoying the movie if I hadn't been allowed to laugh. o_o

~

I was really hoping to see this in theaters again. Our theater upgraded to those reclining seats, but that means 1) there's like no room in the theater any more and 2) the first row is completely useless because it's hard to see the screen comfortably. We ended up only having the option to sit in the front, so I really wanted to see the theater from somewhere I actually had a legitimate view of the screen. Unfortunately, the web doesn't update correctly with the theater, so I thought I still had time, only to end up embarrassing myself when I walked up to the teller and he told me Ghostbusters was no longer showing. >_>

I'm so sad.

If I can, I'm going to watch it three times in order to spite the haters. Practically everything I do in life is because of spite.