Dragoniclove123

Crazy, Accidential Adventures you had as a kid.

So, anyone remember the adventures you had as a child? Well, I remember this one time at a Girl Scout meeting where me and my friends needed to use the bathroom. Since the meetings were in the evening, after school, most of the bathrooms were being cleaned.(Side note: I'm gonna call my friends Ellie and Cell, for privacy reasons.) We had to go all over the school to find an open bathroom. When we finally found an open bathroom and used it, we started to wash our hands. Suddenly, Cell opened the door and told us to be silent, but I screamed because she startled me. She shushed me and told us that a man in black clothing had come through the school's main door. Well, that freaked us out, and we didn't come out of the bathroom for a bit. Then when we did come out, we decided to be deathly silent so the guy wouldn't hear us.

Now that I think about it, it was probably a parent or a janitor. rolleyes.gifxd.png

I think this title should be called "Childhood Memories"

I think this title should be called "Childhood Memories"

Eh, I'm trying to be spefic.

But if you come here again, can you try to tell a story instead of correcting me? Thanks? (No offense.)

Sorry :/ the only vivid childhood memory was me and an old friend of mine looked at each other and said "Aw man." I think we got in trouble for saying that but not entirely sure