Skarx

Skarx's art corner.

Can't believe I didn't notice this thread sooner.

I like drawing, but I often end up not knowing what I'd like to draw so if anyone has a request feel free to ask!

I'm doing this so I can improve my drawing skills!

What I usually draw in order are:

Dragons

--Ex: Rainbowish ~ Fire drake ~ This one I toyed with a bit of digital, it's rare that I do. Fire dragons

Monsters/Creatures

--Ex: Snow creature ~ Monster thing ~ A challenge I recieved. The rules were: 2 heads, more or less than 2 or 4 legs/arms and more than 2 eyes. I had fun.

Animal mixes (the more people ask me to put into an image the less I can actually make then apparent, especially when they are similar in build.)

--Ex: Cat/Dog/Goat/Horse/Giraffe/Mouse ~ Panda/Koala/Sloth/Parrot/Eagle/Zebra

AND... Things...

--Ex: Tea flowers ~ Old

I can draw humans too, but they are not my forte. If you have any humany request feel free to ask since I do need to work on it.

Well that is pretty much all I can really draw. I'll probably post some of the arts I make by myself, but feel free to make any suggestions or comments on the drawings themselves!

Edited by Skarx

Trying to come up with something to request, I decided that it might be fun to see a panda version of Pikachu. So could you try that? laugh.gif

A panda version of pikachu. Yeah I can try that out. xd.png

I'll post it up as soon as it's done!

And there we go. I hope you like it! Might not be my greatest work of art, but I think I managed to get both panda and the pikachu in it well enough.

user posted image

I know the brown is more redish, but I discovered my brown pencil is missing in action.

Perfect! Really, this looks so good. I can totally imagine how it'd look with the black (yes, it's actually black) stuff being on point. Just... great. Perfect. Better than I had thought for this to be possible... laugh.gif

Sure I can do that, might take a bit longer to do than the pandachu, but it'll be fun to do.

Sure why not, but I need t finish the other request first. Sorry about the time it's taking I keep being unsatisfied with the pose. It is coming along well now though.

Love your arts Skarx! That rainbow dragon is so great. And I want to hug the pandachu! biggrin.gif

I will think on something to request while you finish the other ones, don't want to overburden you.

It took a while! (I blame work) But it is done now! I like how it came out, but I hate that my scanner sucks so much that it actually deforms colors sleep.gif

Well I hope you like it!!!

user posted image

It was fun to do! I thought I'd get to do all the inside wing decoration for males! Then I realized... I drew the back of the wings... Oh well! Can't have everything!

Wow, what a beautiful wyvern! <3 You have a lovely style!

That's one great drawing right there. Can't wait to see how the Shiny Serperior/Sunsong Amphitere turns out. (can't come up with a great hybrid name like pandachu atm)

Edited by Felixr2

Working on the Serperior/Sun dragon art, but rl sawrmed me. I'll put it up as soon as I"m done.

Glad you guys liked the wyvern happy.gif