Wildmoon

LBGTQ Support Lineage

Hey, I'm not sure this is the right place to put this.

But, I've seen quite a few lineage's for different things, such as cancer, and genetic disorders.

I think it would be really nice if I could start a lineage showing support of LBGTQ people. I am aware that a lineage of online dragons... it isn't much in the "grand scheme of things" but to see that people care, and that there is someone to talk to, helps. And if we have these lineages, it shows that there are people to talk to, that people do care, so it would just be really nice.

I myself am on the LBGTQ spectrum (lesbian, and on some occasions, genderfluid), and I have had some rough times due to my identity. So for me, it also holds meaning to have a lineage like this.

So, what I need is an opinion on this lineage, and an idea on what Dragon I should use.

I'm thinking something that can be found relatively easy as a caveborn Dragon (so I can start off a pure lineage of that dragon)

And if a lineage such as this already exists, point me in its direction!

Thanks for any help! :3

*EDIT

Have decided to use canopy dragons - I love the subtle spectrum of their wings :3

Edited by Trickseh

You could try using xenos since there's multiple caveborn colourations of them. The only issue is their rarity.

Otherwise I would suggest stripes or maybe even lunar heralds or gemshards? I'm just listing off dragons with different colour variations I don't know which one you would like best

And I like this lineage idea

You could try using xenos since there's multiple caveborn colourations of them. The only issue is their rarity.

Otherwise I would suggest stripes or maybe even lunar heralds or gemshards? I'm just listing off dragons with different colour variations I don't know which one you would like best

And I like this lineage idea

I was thinking Xeno's too, but they are rather rare, the ones I do currently have mainly came from the AP and won't be a pure lineage.

And I already unfortunately have a lineage of Lunar Heralds (albeit not pure ;-; ) so I wouldn't want to accidently make any mistakes in the lineage.

I have thought about using Aria Dragons though - they may not come in different colour variations, but they are very bright and nice looking dragons biggrin.gif

Plus, they're common too!

Edited by Trickseh

I'll suggest Daydreams and Canopies - both are fairly colorful. And I think this lineage is a good idea. I'd be interested in participating and making banners.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'll suggest Daydreams and Canopies - both are fairly colorful. And I think this lineage is a good idea. I'd be interested in participating and making banners.

Ooh..canopies I like. biggrin.gif

They have a sort of subtle "spectrum" on their wings which is really nice.

Oddly enough, I don't have any on my scroll atm, but it shouldn't be hard for me to forfeit some eggs for some canopies. xd.png

And feel free to make banners, ect, though it may be a while before the lineage gets going happy.gif

Canopies sound like an excellent idea. So is using a spectrum of dragons that are easy to find on the site. Examples might be: Red, Magi, Harvest, Green(pebble), Guardian, and Purple. There are way more out there that might be better options, I just listed those off the top of my head, lol. I'm straight but not narrow, and I support this idea 100%.

I'd like to participate, but I'm picky about my dragons. Any common, regular dragon would work for me except Arias.. and I'm not partial to pygmies or drakes.

^ No worries.

I decided on using canopies. Because I love the band of yellows/orange on their wings. Plus they're common happy.gif

I'll be making a new thread most likely, when I have the lineage going. Atm, its a work in progress. I'm still waiting on the first eggs to hatch xd.png

and even then they may not be opposite genders >.<

Edited by Trickseh

Just like to say that I am 100% willing to partake in this lineage once you have it going.

I think, on my current Dragon Cave account, since atm, I don't have dragons, I would love to get a few special lineages, even start some myself.

But, as a person who technically falls on the LBGTQ spectrum, I love this idea!

You could have a main all-encompassing lineage, and then different ones with various colours for particular flags (Many more than pictured- this was just the simplest one I found)? Colours do vary from flag to flag, but they do generally stay the same.

Edited by Shadowwolf6