Cheekadee

Cheekadee's art

Alright, I'm just starting out my art thread and plan to post a lot more in the future. I have two images right now for you to look at:

#1: Stocking dragon concept

user posted image

#2: Random sketch

user posted image

I plan to add more in the future, prob. one sketch a day...

Please crit. and tell me more of what you would like to see! I take requests.

This picture perfectly sums up the fact that (probably) nobody has even seen this art.

user posted image

If you think I'm really bad at this, consider the fact that I drew all the photos on this with a laptop. I need to figure out how my printer and scanning and uploading images works...

In the meantime, the person who's not reading this, stay tuned!

Hey now, don't be so down on yourself! Art takes years of practice, and even then it's hard to not see the flaws in your own work. Just keep at it! Post lots of sketches, or anything, and get as many critiques as you can. It's tough, but it'll make you a much better artist. I can't really offer critiques on what you've got so far since I can only really draw one thing (dragons lol), but the fact that you're doing art with a laptop is incredible. I don't think I'd even have the patience or confidence to try!

So, can I make a request?

Could you draw me some kind of Eastern dragon? It could be a headshot or full body, whatever, whenever you get the chance.