Dragoniclove123

Clove writes forumfiction!

Yep, that's right, I'm going to write about you guys! (If you want me to, of course.) I was going to write about the music mix, but then I realized I was bad at it. SO I'm going to write forum fiction. Forum fiction is about Dragon Cave Forum and it's forumers. More specifically, it's about the forumers living in the forums, like the forums actually being a real place. So, if you want to be written about, just fill in this form!

Screenname:

Main character or side:

Appearance(What you think your forum self looks like, not IRL):

Personality:

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Dragoniclove123

Stories

These are where all the stories that I write are located. Check back often for new stories!

Welcome to CPA! (Chapter one)

Clove pushed open the door of the castle and took a seat at a elongated table, taking her mini laptop out of her purse. She tapped the laptop and placed it carefully on the table, taking great care not to knock over anything or anyone. Clove opened the laptop, and it grew into a normal sized computer. Clove was set on working on a story, but her stomach grumbled, and she realized that she hadn't eaten a thing since she had returned to Dragon Cave. She could smell brownies, and soon enough, she was following the smell. Clove finally found the plate of brownies, and took the whole thing. Realizing that someone else might want something, she rummaged around in her purse to find something edible. She came up with two jumbo packs of M&Ms. Ripping them open, she dumped the M&MS on a plate, and placed them in the exact spot where the brownies were. "NOOOOOOOO! NOT THE BROWNIES!" A red haired girl shouted. The redhead jumped at Clove, and tackled her.

Welcome to CPA! (Chapter two)

The girl pinned Clove to the ground, and Clove screamed like a little child. "GET OFF ME!" Clove shouted, before kicking at the redhead. "Fortune, get off the newbie. You steal food all the time for the buffet." Someone said, and before you could say "Brownie.", the girl was on her feet, and helping Clove up. "HI! I'm Fortune. And you are...?" Fortune stared at Clove, and after a few seconds, Clove answered. "Dragoniclove123. But you can call me Clove." The other person introduced her self as Purple, and added "You should probably speak to Lagie. She'll give you a form, and if you want to fill it out, you'll be an official member!" Suddenly, a calm, almost motherly voice rang out from the front of the room. "Now, now, don't pressure her, you two. If she doesn't want to sign the form, she doesn't have to." Clove was surprised that the voice was coming from a Golden Retriever, and that Golden Retriever was walking toward her. A blue haired girl was walking with the Golden Retriever, and talking to her. The dog stuck out her paw, and Clove shook it. "I am Lagie, the mother of Compulsive Posters Anonymous." Seeing Clove's confused place, Lagie added "I built this castle." Clove nodded. "The blue haired girl is Spirit, and-" Lagie stopped mid-sentence, gasped, and stared in horror at something behind Clove. Clove looked behind her, and saw a group of dragons, led by an enormous, Alt Black dragon, with a red underbelly, and burning green eyes that seemed to look Clove through and through. Lagie and the others narrowed their eyes. "Dusky. Why are you here?" Lagie asked. "I thought I told you and your... "Group" to leave, forever." The Alt Black dragon spoke calmly. "I just wanted to see if the castle moved since I was unjustly kicked out. Besides, I heard about the new girl." Dusky pointed at Clove, and Clove felt a chill creep down her spine. "I have to warn you, she's a bit of a blabbermouth. She told me where she was going." Clove went pale. A black haired girl, with glasses whispered "Is it true?" Clove hesitated. She nodded, and everyone in the castle gasped. "I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Dusky snickered. "Magical Flare?" A magi dragon popped her head out from behind Dusky. "Yes?" Dusky smiled. "Burn this joint to the ground." The magi dragon did a little dance, and suddenly, flame crept across the castle floor. Everyone screamed and ran. Lagie grabbed Clove hand and sped out the door. "WE HAVE TO LEAVE! TO THE EMERGENCY THREAD!" Lagie shouted. Everyone followed Lagie, and they followed her to an enormous mansion. Lagie opened the door, and everyone ran into the mansion.

Once everyone clamed down, Clove peeked through the window, and saw the castle alight. Tears streamed down Clove's face, and everyone turned around to watch her in tears. "I'm sorry, Lagie... Please forgive me..."

Welcome to CPA (Chapter Three)

Everyone except Lagie, Purple, Spirit, and Fortune glared at Clove as she cried. They all seemed to hate her. And why shouldn't they? It was her fault that CPA had burned to the ground. Lagie bowed her head, and Fortune gritted her teeth.

"It wasn't Clove's fault that Dusky attacked!" Purple shouted. "She didn't know that Dusky would do that!" Clove looked at her new friends and smiled.

"Thanks guys... But I don't deserve such great friends."

"Fellow members of CPA! I urge you to forgive Clove!" Lagie stated.

"Yeah right!" The black haired girl in glasses said. A chorus of other voices joined in, and soon enough, the majority of CPA wanted Clove's head.

"Traitor!"

"Idiot!"

"How could you!"

Clove backed away, but a loud crash and a scream interrupted the makeshift execution. "Oh no!" Lagie exclaimed, and ran up the stairs. Clove followed Lagie up, and saw a blue stripe dragon with an evil grin standing over a fallen chandelier and a broken body. The body twitched. "Kestra! Thank goodness you're alive. " Lagie said, and hugged the body.

"Owwwwwwwww..." Kestra moaned. "Here, I'll help you up." Clove offered, and she pulled Kestra up. "And as for you, 82, you'll have to leave."

The dragon sneered. "I don't think so, Laggy Draggy." Lagie narrowed her eyes. "Tell Dusky that I hope she's satisfied. She's gotten her revenge." The blue stripe smirked. "It's not you she's after this time. It's the blabbermouth." Clove jumped. "Why does that psycho want me?" The dragon shrugged. "I have no clue. But she wants you on her side, and when Dusky wants something, she gets it. And if you don't want to join, then you're dead. " Clove put on a brave face, and said "Tell that awful Dusky that I'll never join her side." The dragon grinned. " if you have a death wish, find by me. I don't care." The dragon flew out an open window, leaving the trio to ponder about what Dusky wanted. "Um, Lagie? Why does Dusky hate CPA?" Lagie sighed. "it is a long, sad story."

Edited by Dragoniclove123

Looking good so far. I don't see ny grammr errors, though I think the redhead was a bit random. If that was the intent, then great.

Since you might need characters:

Screenname: Dusky_Flareon (call me Dusky in-story)

Main character or side: Villain, unles you really don't want a villain, in which case side. (I do lurk a fair bit, and I have too much fun RPing the bad guys)

Appearance(What you think your forum self looks like, not IRL): Female Alt Black with forest green eyes and red underscales.

Personality: Hot tempered. Acts detached to prevent an anger explosion, or to avoid showing other emotions. Prefers to stand back and watch till the dust settles, then say I told you so if applicable. A bit nitpicky. Outwardly very calm. Internally swings between cussing like a sailor and nihilstic.

There are a few dragons you could have appear with me, too. Kinda like cronies/henchdragons/etc if I'm a villain. Or if I'm just a side character, they're just other dragons I interact with. You can include more dragons from my scroll if you need more minions/teamtes for me. The rest of their personalities will likely differ depending on which side I'm on.

Frozen Penk (F Silver Tinsel) Bossy and whiney.

Fever Dreams (F Pyrope) Hates being touched. Calm otherwise. Tends to be the Leave Me Alone type.

Eternal Slumber (M Soulpece) Nervous and flighty, with a case of Black and White Insanity.

Ethereal Lumiscence (M Candlebra) Distant and a bit of a space cadet.

Straight Outta '82 (M Blue Stripe) The goofball of the bunch, he enjoys pranking anyone and everyone.

Magical Flare (F Magi) Uses her magic for everything and is a bit of a pyromaniac.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Looking good so far. I don't see ny grammr errors, though I think the redhead was a bit random. If that was the intent, then great.

Since you might need characters:

Screenname: Dusky_Flareon (call me Dusky in-story)

Main character or side: Villain, unles you really don't want a villain, in which case side. (I do lurk a fair bit, and I have too much fun RPing the bad guys)

Appearance(What you think your forum self looks like, not IRL): Female Alt Black with forest green eyes and red underscales.

Personality: Hot tempered. Acts detached to prevent an anger explosion, or to avoid showing other emotions. Prefers to stand back and watch till the dust settles, then say I told you so if applicable. A bit nitpicky. Outwardly very calm. Internally swings between cussing like a sailor and nihilstic.

There are a few dragons you could have appear with me, too. Kinda like cronies/henchdragons/etc if I'm a villain. Or if I'm just a side character, they're just other dragons I interact with. You can include more dragons from my scroll if you need more minions/teamtes for me. The rest of their personalities will likely differ depending on which side I'm on.

Frozen Penk (F Silver Tinsel) Bossy and whiney.

Fever Dreams (F Pyrope) Hates being touched. Calm otherwise. Tends to be the Leave Me Alone type.

Eternal Slumber (M Soulpece) Nervous and flighty, with a case of Black and White Insanity.

Ethereal Lumiscence (M Candlebra) Distant and a bit of a space cadet.

Straight Outta '82 (M Blue Stripe) The goofball of the bunch, he enjoys pranking anyone and everyone.

Magical Flare (F Magi) Uses her magic for everything and is a bit of a pyromaniac.

(The redhead was Fortune86, she replied to my first post) You're in.

*sawbu sawbu*

Man, we need to have a CPA defense force.

If you were in the CPA at the time Dusky came and burned it down, Would you be mad at Clove for telling Dusky the way to the CPA?

I'm mixed. In a way yes, but really, if you just joined you wouldn't have known Dusky or her reputation so you shouldn't be blamed. Besides, if we didn't move the castle Dusky would've known where to go anyways.

*sawbu sawbu*

Man, we need to have a CPA defense force.

I think we have defensive weapons in the closet.

I'm mixed. In a way yes, but really, if you just joined you wouldn't have known Dusky or her reputation so you shouldn't be blamed. Besides, if we didn't move the castle Dusky would've known where to go anyways.

I really just wanted to shoehorn you in at some point, mostly because I was bored and said "Why not put in Water Scorpian?" So I did. Can you guess where you showed up?

yes, I had a very small cameo =w=

ooooh, what's in the closet lagie? anything fun?

Screenname: Raptor of Dragons aka Dalek Raptor (either referred to as either Dalek or Raptor)

Main character or side: Main

Appearance(What you think your forum self looks like, not IRL): see my profile pic

Personality: a wild fun loving person. Really prefers to have a good time rather then hold a grudge. Really loves to help people.

Other: will headbang if she listens to Brain Power and is addicted to mango juice

P.S. I chose Raptor of Dragons a long time ago. I prefer Dalek Raptor now, but I am unable to change my user name

Screenname: Raptor of Dragons aka Dalek Raptor (either referred to as either Dalek or Raptor)

Main character or side: Main

Appearance(What you think your forum self looks like, not IRL): see my profile pic

Personality: a wild fun loving person. Really prefers to have a good time rather then hold a grudge. Really loves to help people.

Other: will headbang if she listens to Brain Power and is addicted to mango juice

P.S. I chose Raptor of Dragons a long time ago. I prefer Dalek Raptor now, but I am unable to change my user name

Um, sorry, but would you mind being in the next story? I'm a little wrapped up here with this story's main characters.

Whoa, whoa whoa, wait just one minute here...

...you think I'm a red head? =D

And someone else burnt down CPA? What? I thought that was my job...

Whoa, whoa whoa, wait just one minute here...

...you think I'm a red head? =D

And someone else burnt down CPA? What? I thought that was my job...

I thought your avatar's hair was red! I'm sorry! (Next CPA story I write, I'll fix it, I promise.)

Um, sorry, but would you mind being in the next story? I'm a little wrapped up here with this story's main characters.

What do you mean by that?

What do you mean by that?

I already have a story going on, and since you asked to be a main character, I can't really put you in this one, because I already have my main characters.

I already have a story going on, and since you asked to be a main character, I can't really put you in this one, because I already have my main characters.

The you should have alerted people that you are no longer accepting main characters >..> I am a bit angry about that, but hey, it's your story

ooooooh~ This is quite nice. I like your idea and story.

welp if you want you can add me? i don't really care. I'm not that popular. I'll be reading your story from now on.

The you should have alerted people that you are no longer accepting main characters >..> I am a bit angry about that, but hey, it's your story

I'm sorry that I was busy writing. I still accept applications for the next story, and I promise that you'll be the main character in the next story.

Ah ha!

I finally figure out what CPA thread was talking about now.

(This is the fiction that was being mentioned right?)

YEP! Stick around if you want to, I'm planning to get a chapter out today, sometime.

I'm sorry that I was busy writing. I still accept applications for the next story, and I promise that you'll be the main character in the next story.

It was the fact that you didn't update the title underline saying main characters are closed or something. I really don't care if I'm a main character or not now biggrin.gif Sorry for any trouble sad.gif

It was the fact that you didn't update the title underline saying main characters are closed or something. I really don't care if I'm a main character or not now biggrin.gif Sorry for any trouble sad.gif

You'll be one though, mostly because I think you'll make a good main character.