Jazeki

July Release!

I think that I expressed enough my point of view about the lack of new releases. Some forum members were so happy about the fact we got no releases, some of those were quite aggressive against people "whining" about not getting new releases. Fact is that, in average, there are 6 people in every biome, less than 30 in the AP. Those numbers show a lack of interest. At this point, I do not care. That's TJ's choice.

I think that I expressed enough my point of view about the lack of new releases. Some forum members were so happy about the fact we got no releases, some of those were quite aggressive against people "whining" about not getting new releases. Fact is that, in average, there are 6 people in every biome, less than 30 in the AP. Those numbers show a lack of interest. At this point, I do not care. That's TJ's choice.

Well like didnt tj do a lot already tho? Like looking back at the news section there were a whole bunch of dragons that were released. I dont think its fruitful to release new dragons every month wouldnt he run out of dragons eventually to release?

Plusif my understanding of ratios is correct new breeds dominate breeding even with other common dragons.

I think there should only be a new dragon released if its a rare dragon

Well like didnt tj do a lot already tho? Like looking back at the news section there were a whole bunch of dragons that were released. I dont think its fruitful to release new dragons every month wouldnt he run out of dragons eventually to release?

No. That would not happen. I see that you're very new, maybe you should take a look at the Completed list, taking in consideration that some completed and popular sprites aren't there.

No. That would not happen. I see that you're very new, maybe you should take a look at the Completed list, taking in consideration that some completed and popular sprites aren't there.

But still there's only a finite amount of dragons on there and having a release basically every month without a steady influx of new dragons to replace the ones on the completed list there's probably going to be a time where there aren't any new dragons to release.

CellyBean, we do NOT know how many dragons are being hidden off the Completed List. They have to stay hidden for 60+ days before release, so I think there are probably a bunch hidden for release. Also, read through how MANY Completed dragons there are. There are a lot, so I doubt TJ will be running out any time soon.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

And aren't some concepts sent to TJ privately without ever being on the completed list? That's happened with a lot of our recently released dragons.

But still there's only a finite amount of dragons on there and having a release basically every month without a steady influx of new dragons to replace the ones on the completed list there's probably going to be a time where there aren't any new dragons to release.

No offense but I strongly suggest that you should look for a mentor. It is quite obvious that you are not familiar with the forum.

Edited by NotBambi

Topic reminder:

So, let's talk July dragons! What do you want and when do you want it?

As always, I'd like a hybrid.

PS: The other thread was locked, so this is a new one for July.

If you have a suggestion for a change you'd like to see in the cave, that belongs in Suggestions/Requests. If you are just looking to rant, that can go in the Rant Thread in the games section. Please note that rant/vent topics are not allowed in SD.

I'm personally always open to a multi-release; it's just a little more exciting trying to figure out where you can get each of them and I somewhat like the challenge of trying to get a new one when the caves are flooded

xd.png and the initial "hurry get two of each we don't know which one is going to be the rare one" and discovering things about the new dragon species we've "discovered"

But honestly, I'm ok with any release xd.png

Multi-releases can be fun, but it is always so much easier when they're in separate biomes, lol.

Still hoping for a pygmy or a hybrid.

On the topic of the completed list, I saw a few dragons were missing so maybe they will be released this month? Problem is I can't remember what they were, but I know one of them was a 2 headed. Regardless after the birthday release I wasn't upset by the lack of a June release, but am super excited to see what else is in store for the year

I've been hoping for one that disappeared almost 2 years ago, but I'm not sure if the reason it did is the artist left the site. /sadface

At any rate, back when we had scheduled releases I think they came about because someone went through and counted how long it would take to get through the Completed thread on the current schedule and it was 5 years. We won't be running out any time soon.

I've been hoping for one that disappeared almost 2 years ago, but I'm not sure if the reason it did is the artist left the site. /sadface

I have those feels about the Sand-Belly and Lindwyrm, except they've been absent more than three years going now, and the Goldfinch Wyverns and Arctic Wyverns (disappeared 2014). I'm fairly sure they were just quietly disappeared entirely, alas.

I'm still holding out hope for the Spotted Rivers, Phoenixes and Sunshowers, though. @_@ I mean, from disappeared dragons I took notice of, Antareans were in fact released, so it's not all glum news so far...!

(Also: The Meteor Shower dragons aren't hidden yet, so we won't get those, but I'd really love to have them.)

Edited by pinkgothic

Don't care WHAT - just want one!!! Though I'd really prefer dragons that can breed with lots of other dragons. Just want some - now!

I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later as I am moving out of my apartment the weekend of the 30th-31st. It might be wishful thinking for me to hope for this afternoon. rolleyes.gif

I hope that there isn't one today but instead tomorrow because by then my cb silver, cb thalassa and cb almandine will have hatched and i have no reds so im stuck waiting

I'm hoping for today, 1PM cave time. That would give overseas friends a chance to catch a new release.

Not that I'm holding my breath.

I have to work today, so I am goong to hope that if it does happen today it will be an extended release so I can grab some when I get home (or on my phone during my break, maybe)

I'm hoping for today, I've got a whole day of nothing. Also, getting a bit burnt out - no real goals I can work on for a bit so a release would be a nice change.