Jazeki

July Release!

So, let's talk July dragons! What do you want and when do you want it?

As always, I'd like a hybrid.

PS: The other thread was locked, so this is a new one for July.

I'm a big fan of hybrids. I'd like to send up a big thank you to the fantastic work the spriters have been working on to get new drake and pygmy and two-headed varieties in game, and will continue to do.

I thought the huge combo of all sorts of enhancements and additions to the games, forums and other mechanics in addition to the huge amount of dragons released with the Birthday event was amazing and love any "release" of new things, even if it isn't a dragon specifically.

I would also like to see a new in game spriter added to the ranks I think some time in the future and hope that comes around. I know some talented people have some really interesting dragons and I hope to see some of those release in addition to the amazing work of our talented current in game spriters!

I'm always down for hybrids and D2Ps. Of course, I'm always up for a release. =D

I'm done leaving myself unlocked in preparation, so I expect a release this weekend. rolleyes.gif

I don't have anything I can abandon if there is a release this weekend, but I know myself...I would probably end up incubating them or just abandoning one. 0.o

I do want more pygmies...I would love a new color that hasn't been explored yet. I love that the pygmies are so colorful....

I also wouldn't mind seeing a hybrid.

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Mithril dragons and tanglewyrms are what i'm hoping for!

and maybe midnight dragons to!

and then maybe a few drakes and pygmies and two headeds sometimes

a rare hybrid maybe?

I can support rare or hybrid but I don't like to support rare and hybrid. I think I can't breed that hybrid #

I would like a common/uncommon hybrid dragon for the July release. happy.gif

If it's a new rare dragon, I would rather have the release later on in the month. I am full of eggs that I am not willing to part with at the moment. Woe to me if a release of rare dragons happened tomorrow or anytime very soon.

If it's a new rare hybrid dragon, I would rather have it for another month's release. My black dragons and undine dragons have not been able to produce alts yet. I have lost count how many times I have attempted to breed them.

We only have - what? - nine hybrids, three of which are all from the GoN. I think that's rare enough. I don't really support a rare hybrid (either rare to breed or from rare dragons) until we have more hybrids. =o

Ooh, if we get another dragon, I'd prefer a wyrm, lindwurm, eastern, amphiptere, and/or leviathan. Would be nice for zombie reasons. >D

I just remembered that I haven't even attempted breeding or collecting avatar dragons yet. laugh.gif

If the release is a regular dragon, I would prefer a lindwurm. There are only four lindwurms in the cave and none of them are able to breed with one another! (Here are the dragons for reference: Blusang Lindwurm, Paper Dragon, Seawyrm Pygmy, and Two-Headed Lindwurm.)

Ehhh I don't want a rare hybrid xd.png We already have avatars and alts D: I think the only alt undine I have are 2 I got from breeding immediately after undine release so I suppose they were easier to obtain at that point. I am not opposed to rare hybrid though as long as they are not alts.

And any eastern is win by default. I love eastern dragons!

~Removed~We have a rant/vent topic in the game section, if you require one.

Anyway, I'm persistenly expecting new dragons tomorrow

Edited by _Z_

I want a Lindwurm or Amphiptere. We only have 4 Lindwurms (as stated by Natevaelle) and 2 Amphipteres, the Sunsong and Skywing.

I want a Lindwurm or Amphiptere. We only have 4 Lindwurms (as stated by Natevaelle) and 2 Amphipteres, the Sunsong and Skywing.

And a wyrm! I'm hoping the result comes with the zombie news we were promised.

I'm hoping for a leviathan. We need more sea dragons~

Maybe a cool new feature like egg freezing will be introduced. Also, a new BSA dragon? Or one of the awesome suggestions being turned into an official species?

~Removed~

Anyway, I'm persistenly expecting new dragons tomorrow

It's quite literally the beginning of the month. Just wait and you will be rewarded. laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm hoping for a hybrid, having not been here for the last one. But if it's a regular release, maybe some more pygmies or sea dragons.

Edited by _Z_

I wish we could have a Black hybrid to be honest. Or a new BSA. Still, new wyrms, lindwurms, or amphitheres would be cool. However, May was so big I think TJ and staff may call a break this month too, which is completely fine with me. Also, the month JUST started.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I would like Amphipteres too! They are such majestic dragons to look upon.

I wish we could have a Black hybrid to be honest. Or a new BSA. Still, new wyrms, lindwurms, or amphitheres would be cool. However, May was so big I think TJ and staff may call a break this month too, which is completely fine with me. Also, the month JUST started.

I would like a Black Dragon hybrid too! I think that I might have mentioned my want for a black dragon hybrid a little too much where I could post about it. This is a little off-topic, but here is a neat black dragon hybrid request that I spotted in the Dragon Requests forum the other day. happy.gif I am also working out a black dragon hybrid idea but I still have a lot of work to do before it is good for posting.

To be honest I'd be hyped for anything, regardless of what type of critter it might be. I'm nearly caught up with the latest releases since my absence so I just want more stuff to hunt!