Vain.3805

Encyclopedia Lineage

Special Lines?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm well on my way with the Greens. I have 3 second gens now with the one you sent me and I have plenty of CBs to breed the 4th one. Then it's just a matter of matching them all up and hoping they don't pop out too many Geodes. laugh.gif

Successfully bred my 4th second gen Green.

I was going to try to breed you one of the 4th gens I am signed up for, but my Swallowtails weren't interested and my Trihorns gave me a Z-code egg. I may try some of the others later.

Vain, you still interested? I have spce to breed the 4G Black, but I would rather not till you tell me you can take it.

I can take it tomorrow but I am also going to be at work all night tomorrow :/

I should be able to accept it in 12 hours +- a couple hours.

Aaaand they decided to give me no egg dry.gif . I'll try again in 1 week.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I just bred a 4th gen white to send to you. smile.gif If you can't take it right away just let me know and I'll hold it until you can.

Trying not to copy what's already been offered... (Maybe alphabetize the dragons you already have volunteers for?)

I would like to volunteer!

Line: Black Tea

Generation: 4

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/F7mbx - example (I have a 7th gen bred, so several 4th gen lines to breed from)

Line: Yellow-Crowned

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6h2g6

Line: Sunstone

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6FCK8

Line: Brute

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Jg3PR

Line: Howler Drake

Lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ygmji

I have a few close to 4th gen (such as bloodscale) that I never finished. I'll work on those so I can volunteer for them as well. I can breed pretty much anytime - just let me know when you want any of these.

It's now clear which dragons have volunteers and which are still needed. Added you to the correct breeds. I'll be unlocked in 36 hours and you can give me as many eggs then as you would like.

I've been fooling around with the Green Striped version. I have a 3g Green waiting on a mate (can't breed for it until I become un-egglocked), but then I need to catch more CB stripes to work on the other half of the lineage.

However, I keep screwing up and clicking on the dratted Spitfires lol. I should probably stop APing them and take it as sign to work on a Spitfire lineage for this project.

I don't want to formally volunteer on the Green stripe and then get stuck with only the one-half, but the Royal Blues are coming along. I have 1 adult 2G, 1 hatchie 2G, 1 egg 2G, and hopefully the last CB hatchie will not be rejected!

I've been fooling around with the Green Striped version.  I have a 3g Green waiting on a mate (can't breed for it until I become un-egglocked), but then I need to catch more CB stripes to work on the other half of the lineage.

However, I keep screwing up and clicking on the dratted Spitfires lol.  I should probably stop APing them and take it as sign to work on a Spitfire lineage for this project.

I don't want to formally volunteer on the Green stripe and then get stuck with only the one-half, but the Royal Blues are coming along.  I have 1 adult 2G, 1 hatchie 2G, 1 egg 2G, and hopefully the last CB hatchie will not be rejected!

I have a lot of EG 2 green Stripes and could breed through them trying for a 3rd gen green once I am unlocked. Just let me know if you want me to try. smile.gif

By the way, look for Stripes in the Forest and Jungle, not the Desert.

Edited by purplehaze

I'll be unlocked in 36 hours and you can give me as many eggs then as you would like.

Have already bred some eggs for you when you're unlocked. ^^

Others I'm interested in working on (and probably already have enough cbs) are:

albino, anagallis, balloon, black capped teimarr, black tip, blue-banded, candelabra, carmine, deep sea, falconiform, fever, nhiostrife, plated colossus, sapphire, speckle-throated, striped river, tsunami, turpentine, undine

bloodscale, hooktalon, nexus

crimson flare, magelight

greater spotted, tarantula hawk

I'm fully happy if another volunteer already has any of these, though. ;3 I can't promise I will tackle all of these, but they're ones I like collecting, anyway (and some, like anagallis, I'm planning on getting to 7th gen).

Is there any particular order of preference you want dragons in? I can tackle them in that order.

For hybrids, do the cb parents need to be in some neat order? Because I could be interested in ultraviolets and hellfires. =p

The only order that would make any difference is the order they'll each be added into the lineage (release date). As for hybrids, not really.

I have a lot of EG 2 green Stripes and could breed through them trying for a 3rd gen green once I am unlocked. Just let me know if you want me to try. smile.gif

By the way, look for Stripes in the Forest and Jungle, not the Desert.

That would be awesome! My 2G greens ended up throwing a white baby, so I have to wait a bit to try them again. At least they didn't refuse! smile.gif

I have a bad habit of clicking through all the biomes, looking for various things and seeing a description I want and forgetting to check the biome lol. *sigh* I feel so crushed when it says someone else got the egg first. wink.gif

It's a good thing I have lots of 2nd gen greens. I bred 23 pairs to get one green Stripe! But you have a PM with a transfer link. Good luck getting the rest of what you will need. If you need another 3rd gen any time, let me know. wink.gif

It's a good thing I have lots of 2nd gen greens. I bred 23 pairs to get one green Stripe! But you have a PM with a transfer link. Good luck getting the rest of what you will need. If you need another 3rd gen any time, let me know. wink.gif

Awesome, thank you so much!

I can now focus on my almost ready Royal Blues while waiting for that lil baby to grow up. smile.gif I can't believe it was such a task to get a green! Stubborn lil critters lol

Haha, embarrassed to say I just noticed this, so abandoned my reds. Maybe cross reds out in the volunteer list?

(Maybe finished breeds can be marked in the lineage plan in the second post as well?)

~

Started on tarantula hawks instead, so I can give you three drakes at once when I'm finished. Unless you want to completely save P2Ds for later?

Also working on arias, as they're another early breed, and most of what I want to work on are later releases, lol.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I fixed the Volunteers list, just an oversite on my part. I'll change the completed lines for now to just refer back to that, no sense in writing down everything twice until we get started.

Line: Teimarr

Generation: 2nd (but have enough adults to start.. 24..)

Lineage: 2G currently

Line: Pink

Generation: 4G

Lineage: Proof

Edited by aussieJJDude

I've updated the lineage genders needed a little bit. As you can see many of them now are a little more ambiguous about which gender we need... The goal is to have the lineage be as neat and tidy as possible. So this makes working in breedable only alts (of which there are two plus all the many many stripes) tricky combined with hybrids and such. Some of this we just won't know what everyone likes until we breed them and see!

For the more difficult to breed combinations we're going to have to work a little more with other breeders. Gold is one of the first dragons released and I personally only have one caveborn and many here likely don't even have that! I'm thinking of throwing the Gold Gifting Group a PM and making some tactful inquiries for a 4th gen donation if they and their members are amendable but I think this may be the first big hurdle!

In other news in about a week I will be breeding our first lineage baby! White and Mint! A delicious combination, to be sure.

I have one CB Gold male and one CB female. I also have a 2nd gen PB Gold female. So given enough time I might be able to come up with a 3rd gen, but then I'm out of options. If there is someone else who can breed a 3rd gen mate, or if you can get one from another source we could put them together. I must warn you though that my dragons are very stingy about breeding Golds so it would probably take awhile. I seldom breed them for anything else, though, so they are free if you want me to try.

Line: Frostbite

Generation: 2nd Gen (But have enough to make more)

Lineage: Proof

Also, is Vamps a thing?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Since vampires can only bite eggs there's no way to have a lineage of them unless you get a CB vamp and just bite a bunch of eggs that you keep on your scroll bitten by that one vamp.

If you have an original vampire from the Halloween event do this then I could be persuaded for an honorable mention in the lineage.

Purple if i got my hands on a CB female I could breed another 3rd gen and we'd be set.

Edited by Vain.3805

Purple if i got my hands on a CB female I could breed another 3rd gen and we'd be set.

Okay. I can start trying to get some shiny from mine as soon as I am unlocked. wink.gif

Edit: No egg on the first try. I was really scared when I realized that my CBs had never bred with each other before. But they didn't refuse, so that is good.

Edited by purplehaze

No luck with any more alt blacks for now- I'll keep trying, but I realised I can do some Ultraviolets as well :3 (And Bleeding Moons)

Line: Ultraviolet

Generation: 3rd, as far as I can tell right now.

Lineage: Lineage

Line: Bleeding Moon

Generation: 2nd

Lineage: Lineage

Edited by Shadowwolf6