Dragoniclove123

The RENEGADE (Cat spy roleplay)

Spy Intro

Your fur bristles as you rush through the city streets, the buildings swaying in the powerful storm. You feel the cold water drip down your head, and the sticky blood from a small cut on your front leg is being washed away. Suddenly, you see an abandoned house, and thinking about shelter, you run as fast as you can.

Civilian Intro

You slowly put on your black silk dress and slink outside, ready to dance the new away. A shadow creeps up behind you, but you think nothing of it, until a paw covers your mouth, and you are dragged away, trying to scream.

Setting

This is set in a world where cats act like humans, called Felin, and in Felin's capital city, Meowtro City. At the beginning of the roleplay. you are in a abandoned house, but you can leave the house, stay in the house, or do whatever you want.

Character Form

Screenname:

Character Name:

Character Appearance:

Character Personality:

Civilian or Spy:

Rules

Obey the forum rules

No mary sues, or godmodding. It sucks the fun out of the roleplay.

Don't kill off characters without asking the person who owns the character.

Keep it PG!

I think it would be better if you put a bit more info for everyone. What does a civilian do? Why are there spies?

I think it would be better if you put a bit more info for everyone. What does a civilian do? Why are there spies?

I will revise later.