demonicvampiregirl

Lost a Video Game Title?

I talked to SockPuppet Strangler about where to post a thread about a video game from a commercial, so decided to start one after the PM for others to use as well. smile.gif

Anyone ever saw a video game from a commercial/magazine or whatever and can't remember the title? You can post what you remember here and try to find it!

So, to start this off, I was watching TV a month or so back and saw a commercial for a MMO that was getting some new expansion pack. I looked it up but for some reason, cannot find it at all in my history. I remember a few things that stood out:

Sort of an anime/asian styled theme

Some giant girl holding/playing a guitar and using it for attacks

The expansion pack mentioned earlier

This is all I can really remember but if I find out, I will make a note of it here. smile.gif

Finally after combing my history and YT for an hour, I found it. Archeage is what I was looking for. The trailer I originally looked at didn't show me what I had remembered at all. Dx Oh, well.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I'm glad you found the game title!

I don't need help, just a comment related to the topic. ^^

There are tons of games I remember playing when I was really young that I can't seem to find on the internet.

I doubt anyone would remember them, as they were PC games for kids. I did manage to find a couple of them after ~5 hours of searching.

Most of them were things like Playschool and Fisher-Price educational PC games.

I love the feeling of finally finding an old game that I couldn't remember the title of.

I'm glad you found the game title!

I don't need help, just a comment related to the topic. ^^

There are tons of games I remember playing when I was really young that I can't seem to find on the internet.

I doubt anyone would remember them, as they were PC games for kids. I did manage to find a couple of them after ~5 hours of searching.

Most of them were things like Playschool and Fisher-Price educational PC games.

I love the feeling of finally finding an old game that I couldn't remember the title of.

Same!

There was this one video game it was like Rally Challenge or something that I use to play constantly on PC. Use to destroy the car each time but I kind of half think I wanted to anyway. -lol-

I remember a few of my old ones. Like Sonic and Carnivores. Sadly I wish I stored all the names away somewhere. Dx