Sign in to follow this  
twol8sue

Action Log

My action log no longer shows any trades I have done in the past, everything is there. It used to be it would show if I traded an certain egg or hatchy now its not there. So, if I can't remember and then try to trade the same egg twice to someone else?? well, you get the picture xd.pngxd.png did this change? or is it a work in progress to be fixed

Mine is showing the Magi dragon with the code of the egg that was teleported. Is that not what you mean?

My action log no longer shows any trades I have done in the past, everything is there. It used to be it would show if I traded an certain egg or hatchy now its not there. So, if I can't remember and then try to trade the same egg twice to someone else?? well, you get the picture  xd.png  xd.png    did this change? or is it a work in progress to be fixed

You can't trade the same egg twice. If you cancel the trade, THEN the action is available again, but if you mean you go to another magi and try to trade the egg that is already in a trade - no can do. If the egg is in teleport, click on the EGG and go for actions and it will show the teleport as the only one available.

I don't see how you can FORGET that you have an egg in trade. If you have one - the egg's actions will show that. If i's gone it is nothing more to do with you. If you want to offer an egg (on a one way) to more than one person, you need to go to the egg and copy the teloeport link. But you can't offer it in trade to more than one person.

The more I think about this, the more I think I must not understand the problem...

Edited by fuzzbucket

when I go to offer an egg or hatchy on a trade, even making a teleport, it will show on my active transfers. However, when I go back in to the action log, it used to be that it would show that same egg/hatchy was moved for a trade. If the trade fell through there is no longer any action showing that I did offer it.

Guess I will have to go back to old way of scribbling on a piece of paper xd.png

I'm still not sure what you mean, but this is a teleport that I cancelled and the dragon is still on my scroll. The action is still in my log.

user posted image

Unless something has changed in the last 3 days. ???

Edited by purplehaze

Me too: two of them. Yesterday.

user posted image

(as you can see, I got in a bit of a mess there...! but both show the same magi, so...)

Edited by fuzzbucket

Some things do not show up in the log anymore.

I offered a chicken on some trades, a few days ago. Neither the offers on the trades that were not accepted show up, nor the one that finally was accepted.

I also have an egg that I had put into a transfer (this shows up in the log), but cancelling the transfer (because I changed my mind) does not show up - which it used to do.

Some things do not show up in the log anymore.

I offered a chicken on some trades, a few days ago. Neither the offers on the trades that were not accepted show up, nor the one that finally was accepted.

I also have an egg that I had put into a transfer (this shows up in the log), but cancelling the transfer (because I changed my mind) does not show up - which it used to do.

But both those eggs I put in for transfer and then cancelled show up - and that was yesterday....

It COULDN'T be skin related, could it - no cuz purplehaze has the same.

Did OFFERS on trades ever show up ? I don't ever remember seeing that in my log.

I do recall seeing something like "made an offer on a trade" before in the log - not anymore since the log update.

edit to clarify: that's only offers *I* made, not someone else's.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I never used to pay much attention to the action log before the update because things got wiped out so quickly if you were active at all. The things I wanted to check were always gone before I needed to refer to them! So I really don't know how it used to work.

I just canceled two teleports to hatch the eggs. Neither cancel shows up in the action log for me either, but the original notes for putting them in a teleport are still in the log.

~

I am making a report to see if offering/canceling no longer showing up was intended or not. ^^

Sock - DID offers ever show ? I absolutely don't think so, though I think cancelled a trade did.

I think when I offered on a trade it showed up, but not when someone offered o my teleport.

Sock - DID offers ever show ? I absolutely don't think so, though I think cancelled a trade did.

I think when I offered on a trade it showed up, but not when someone offered o my teleport.

The bold is what I reported/asked about.

yep, thats what it does. shows me making a teleport, but nothing else

The bold is what I reported/asked about.

Fair enough. I thought people were suggesting that offers made TO THEM used to show up.

Sign in to follow this