SaphireKat

The Hariathan-Geradian Lineage

If I'm lucky, I might be able to breed the egg for you late tonight if I remember to check the dragons after 6pm or something

Also, galleri, don't forget to name and report your lineage dragon smile.gif

Ah ok!

I am LOVING that name. He'll be added soon!

However, you may want to change those links to lineage links

https://dragcave.net/lineage/code

Posting direct links is against the forum rules

Actually, I believe it is permissible to post view links ONLY if the dragon is adult.

Also, best of luck with this, SaphireKat!

Scroll Link:

Generation joined: 2nd

How many dragons you wish to receive: 1 - fever wyvern please? (I have ideas, but it needs to be a fever to execute them.)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I read something in one of the other sub-boards about it :/

But thanks! I'll add you and put down that you specifically want a fever. I'll try my best to get you a 2g egg, but if you want, you could ask galleri for a 3g fever once they get their pair ready :3

Your most likely going to get your egg on or after July 20 (I know that's a month away but there's already a lot of people waiting) if everything goes right!

Either way I fixed it just in case. Now I should probably go fix them everywhere else. No one ever told me this before. :/

@Galleri Ok

Also I know it's freaking midnight but I decided to breed my two babs and the next new egg has been laid. They produced a Fleshcrowne Egg and this egg will be going to FAstudent. I'll send a transfer link to you once I wake up in the morning. biggrin.gif

Actually, I believe it is permissible to post view links ONLY if the dragon is adult.

View links can be used for adults and frozen hatchlings, as those are unable to gain more views smile.gif It wasn't allowed before, but I believe it's been changed recently.

*Shrugs* IDK I was just going by what I saw smile.gif

Anyway, I'm working on gaining breeding pairs for Teimarrs and Canopies as well as hopefully finding breedable CB Fleshcrowns and Fevers. That way I can have a breeding seection that can be chosen from and make other breeding pairs off of them.

Hey, got the egg, thanks! smile.gif I'll post again when it has a name etc. happy.gif

Currently working on 3 pairs of non-lineage dragons, so I might as well submit this, as I should be able to breed 3rd gens within about 2 weeks.

Scroll link: Shadowwolf5

Links to dragons that are going to be bred:

Frilled Frecklebutt x Fever's Sting

Frecklefrill x King of the Fever

Feverish Kingdom x (mate-to-be)Unnamed

PM Link: PM

Generations breeding for: 2nd

Same Gen breeder?: Yes?

Specific info for breeding pairs: All are able to be checker lineages with the original pair. Offspring will look something like this: Fever

Possess Magi: Yes

Other: I'll breed on request, and I'll gift any eggs I get that I don't need. Most will probably be checkers of various lengths.

Ok! Going to add you!

Thanks for being a breeder too!

Finally got a female!!!! Now lets cross fingers that two Fever Wyvern's don't reject each other.

*knock on wood*

Woohoo they made a egg!

Anyhow:

Scroll link:galleri's scroll

Links to dragons that are going to be bred: Sir Tyrael Hariathan 2G and Lady Tella Geradian CB

Generations breeding for: I believe this will be a third gen? Sir Tyrael is a 2nd gen, but Lady Tella is a CB. Correct me if I am wrong please smile.gif

--------------------------------

So not to spam the board I will add this here also:

I'd Like to Offer a Dragon

Breed: Fever Wyvern

Link:

I seen Dusky was wanting a Fever Wyvern......

Edited by galleri

Ok! I'll add them, and put the offered egg on the original posts!

SaphireKat, I PMed galleri requesting that Fever of hers. I would like to be taken off the request list, as I am asking for a specific breed rhat I am getting from her.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Saphire: I am giving the egg to Dusky, as soon as I figure out how to send that over without a Magi. I am dork, didn't realize I needed a Magi. :/

Ok! I was gone earlier ^^; I'll take the egg off the list Dusky, but do you want to be taken off the request list too?

Also, I could breed you a Magi egg Galleri. Or I could trade you an egg and send the egg to Dusky myself :0

I apologize to those waiting for eggs, but the dragons didn't show any interest this week sad.gif

Only if they want you to!

Also, I got another pair of breeders to add biggrin.gif