SaphireKat

The Hariathan-Geradian Lineage

Welcome to the Hariathan-Geradian Lineage, a familly of dragons that wants to grow to be as popular as the Dorkface and other coveted lineages!

About the Lineage!

This lineage is a FAMILY LINEAGE, meaning all of the dragons should, in some way, be related to single pair of dragons. This pair of dragons shall begin with a female Imperial Fleshcrown and a male Fever Wyvren. These dragons are Lady Meridia Geradian and Sire Oscar Hariathan. The focus of the lineage is to breed a giant family of yellow/gold and green dragons, so of course it is only fitting if the family colors are Yellow and Green. All dragons blood-related to the original pair will be identified by their lineage names.

Rules of this Lineage!

~No inbreeding

~Only lineage-born dragons MUST carry the surnames. Females should carry Geradian and males should carry Hariathan. Dragons not directly related to Lady Meridia or Sire Oscar do not carry the familly surnames.

~Dragons in the legacy don't have to be restricted to just Fleshcrowns or Fevers, but do need to be restricted to the breeding restrictions list, which will be in the "Breeding Hariathan-Geradian Dragons" post.

~When breeding to a Hariathan-Geradian dragon, please use an eligible cave-born or same generation dragon (Must be even gen, spiral, stair, or anything similar. Nothing bred in should have a lineage longer than this one,)

~No killing or abandoning eggs

~You must have raised at least 5 dragons to adulthood to join.

~Putting Lass, Lady, Lad, Lord, Sir, or Sire in your dragons name is 100% up to you!

~Lineage Pairs should be mated for life.

~Please leave links to your dragons on the thread when they have their name/are grown up!

~You may style your lineage to your perference! (Checker, Even Gen, Staircase, ect. Just refer to the rule above)

~You must use the egg request forms to be placed on the waitlist

Note:Willing to be lenient about lineage styleing/building rules, so don't really worry all to much about them. They're in italics.

Revised 9/12/2016

Further Contents!

Post 1: Basic info (You're here!!)

Post 2: Dragons of the familly

Post 3: Breeding Hariathan-Geradian Dragons

Post 4: Participating Members and Waitlist

Post 5: Forms&Banners

NOTICE: I'm having trouble breeding the original pair, so please keep that in mind when asking for an egg from the lineage. Thank you!

Edited by SaphireKat

Dragons In the Lineage

1st Generation

Lady Meridia Geradian and Sir Oscar Hariathan

2nd Generation

Sir Tyrael Hariathan ~ Fever Wyvren

Lady Miza Geradian ~ Fleshcrowne

Sir Balthazar Hariathan ~ Fever Wyvren

Sir Aurelius Hariathan ~ Fleshcrowne

Lord Harold Hariathan ~ Fever Wyvren

3rd Generation

Dunkhan Hariathan ~ Fever Wyvren

Lady Meredith Geradian ~ Fleshcrown

Sir Mortimer Hariathan ~ Fever Wyvren

Unrelated Dragons and The Generation Introduced

Lady Tella CB/2nd Generation/Fever Wyvren/Mate of Sir Tyrael/CB/

Hewilt/2nd Generation/Fever Wyvren/Mate of Lady Miza Geradian/CB/

Dr Who/3rd Generation/Fever Wyvren/Mate of Lady Meredith Geradian/CB/

Yusania/3rd Generation/Fleshcrown/Mate of Sir Mortimer Hariathan

Dragon Numbers

Line-Born Fleshcrowns: 3

Line-Born Fevers: 4

Other Lineage-Born Dragons:

Other Non-Lineage-Born Dragons: 5

Non-Lineage Breeders: 10

Total Participating Dragons: 22

Edited by SaphireKat

Breeding Your Hariathan-Geradian Dragons

Since the Lineage has the familly colors of yellow and green, there are color restrictions for the breeding. Here are various lists on which dragons you can breed into the lineage, via different dragons.

The Fleshcrown List

These dragons can be bred in through breeding them with Fleshcrowns, or with another lineage-approved dragon from this list

~Black Capped Teimarr

~Brimstone Dragons

~Electric Dragons

~Harvest Dragons

~Lumina Dragons

~Lunar Heralds (Only gold variants may be bred in)

~White Striped Dragons

~Turpentine Dragons

~Yellow Crowned Dragons

~Gold Wyvern

~"Gold" Undines

~Gold Dragons

~Gold Prize Dragons

~KingCrowns

The Fever List

These dragons can be bred in by breeding them with Fevers or with another lineage-approved dragon from this list

~Bright-breasted Wyvern

~Frilled Dragon

~Green Dragons

~Dark Green Dragons

~Neo Tropical Dragon

~Green Striped Dragon

~Terrae

~Gold Horned Tangar

~Almeralds

The Uber List

These Dragons can be bred into the lineage whenever, wherever.

~Anagalis Dragons

~Canopy Dragons

~Gaia or Mageia Xenowyrms

~Fleshcrowns

~Fever Wyverens

When breeding, the pair should include a fleshcrown or fever, but this isn't mandatory. It is, however, prefered to keep in-touch with the roots of the lineage.

Breeders may be lineage-born breeders, meaning they hand out eggs from their lineage pair(s) so that other members can take those eggs and continue on the lineage with their other dragons. Another kind of breeder is a same-gen breeder, a breeder who takes (approved) caveborn dragons, and breeds them to other caveborn dragons make un-related dragons that are the same generation as some of the legacy dragons. These same-gen dragons may or may not be pure-bred and/or inbred, and it depends on the recipient's preferences.

Anyone can be a breeder for the thread as long as they have approved dragons to do so. To be a breeder, fill out the specified form and I will check over your dragons. Breeders must be okay with me PMing them with info about requests in case a request happens to get skipped over.

When looking to get an egg from a breeder, please either fill out a form for an egg and post it or PM the breeder using the PM link in the "Participating Members" breeder list.

Breeding Dragons and their Breeders/Info

SaphireKat

2nd Gen eggs

Sir Oscar x Lady Meridia ~ 2nd Gen Lineage eggs

Fillic x Shiregena ~ Same gen eggs for 2nd gen, pure-blood and for the Fever Wyvren (list) Will breed upon request if able to.

Zeerae x Zeeteb ~ Same Gen 2nd, pureblood for Fleshcrown list

Shadowwolf6

Checker Lineage Compatible.

Frilled Frecklebutt x Fever's Sting~2G

Frecklefrill x King of the Fever~2G

Feverish Kingdom x Queen of the Freckles

Sir Balthazar Hariathan x Lady Feverfrill~3G

Sir Mortimer Hariathan x Yusania~4G

Galleri

3rd gen Lineage eggs, Fevers

Sir Tyrael Hariathan 2G x Lady Tella Geradian CB

FAstudent12

3rd Gen Lineage eggs, Fleshcrowne Mother and Fever Father

Hewilt x Lady Miza Geradian

Saikachan

Their children will have a stairstep lineage with CB male Fevers.

4th gen eggs

Lady Meredith Geradian x Dr Who

Edited by SaphireKat

Participating Members

Total Members

SaphireKat

Galleri

FAstudent12

Cinspawn

Saikachan

Shadowwolf6

Dusky_Flareon

Rythra

Breeders

Saphire Kat~~/Same-Gen Breeder/Lineage Breeder/2nd gen and higher/Request Only/PM

Shadowwolf6~~/Same-Gen Breeder/ 2nd and Higher/Checker lin. approprate/Request and Gifting/PM

Galleri~~/Lineage Breeder/3rd Gen/Request and Gifting?/PM/

FAstudent12~~/Lineage Breeder/3rd Gen/Request Only/PM not Available/

Saikachan~~/Lineage Breeder/4th Gen/Request/PM

Egg Waitlist

Eggs up for Grabs!

Edited by SaphireKat

Forms And Banners

Forms

Remember to replace what's in parenthesis!

Joining:

Scroll Link:
Generation joined:
How many dragons you wish to receive: (This is the ammont of eggs you want to begin with)

Egg Request:

Lineage Egg
Scroll Link:
Dragon type: (Name dragon breed here, must be currently included in the lineage when the lineage page is opened)
Generation(s) of egg: (2nd and higher, and there must be at least that many generations)
Prefered Breeder(s): (Put Breeder name here, they have the right to deny requests. You should have at least 2 listed in case your request is denied by one breeder or the other.)

Same-Gen Egg
Scroll Link:
Dragon Type: (Can be any approved dragon breed)
Generation: (2nd or higher)
Will accept non pure-blood?:
Will accept inbreds?:
Preffered Breeder(s):

Breeder:

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE DRAGONS RELATED TO THE LINEAGE TO BE A BREEDER. Please refer to the breeding post for more info smile.gif

Scroll link:
Links to dragons that are going to be bred: (Post as many as you like! Just make sure they're LINEAGE links to the dragons)
PM Link:
Generations breeding for: (Put what generations you can breed for, whitch will most likely be third and higher)
Same Gen breeder?: (Yes no or both)
Specific info for breeding pairs: (Tell who's breeding with who, if they're purebloods or not and what list(s) their children will be eligible on)
Possess Magi: (Yes or no, if not, you'll have to find someone who will give you one/lend you one)
Other: (Put other info as to whether or not you will breed on request, or you will only gift eggs at certain times. If you only gift, your PM link will not be put in the breeders section of the thread. I will, however, need it to keep in touch with you. Gifters can also be fill ins for regular breeders if need be, so be sure to mention if your willing to fill in or not if you want to be a gifter)

Report Dragon:

Use this form to show off your lineage dragons

[COLOR=green]I'd like to report my dragon![/COLOR]
Dragon's Name:
Dragon link: (Lineage link!!)
Dragon's Parent's: (You may just mention them or you can link to them)
Open for Breeding: (Yes or No for this specific dragon, It just means you'll take breed requests for this dragon. If yes please submit a breeder form with this dragon and their mate. No mean's you'll just be breeding a personal lineage from them or want to wait until you have a later generation to breed.)

Offering Egg or Dragon:

Use this when you breed an egg or have a hatchling you want to give someone else. DO NOT PUT GRAB LINKS UP HERE, have people who are interested PM you!

[COLOR=orange]I'd Like to Offer a Dragon[/COLOR]
Breed:
Link: (Lineage link)
PM Link: 
Specifications: (Just put in anything you'd like such as what you may want the dragon to be bred to or if you want the same lineage pattern to be followed)

Banners

Feel free to make your own!!

SaphireKat:

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=29&t=174984][IMG=http://orig04.deviantart.net/c3ca/f/2016/167/f/c/bannerdragons_by_agentvenus-da6g7uf.png][/URL]

Edited by SaphireKat

Hi SaphireKat! I would love to join. Hopefully I am doing this right.

Scroll Link:galleri's scroll

Generation joined: 2nd gen?

How many dragons you wish to recieve: 1

Yup! You did it right.

There may be a while before I can transport eggs because I am currently egglocked right now and I don't yet have a magi. I'm trying to work on that as fast as I can.

Yup! You did it right.

There may be a while before I can transport eggs because I am currently egglocked right now and I don't yet have a magi. I'm trying to work on that as fast as I can.

That is ok! smile.gif

Added and updated info

Edited by SaphireKat

Not to thread spam, but the first Geradian-Hariathan egg has been laid. It's a fever wyvren. I'm vurrently working on trying to get a Magi to distribute it.

I also have a breeding pair for breeding 2nd-gen Frilled Dragons, purebred for anyone interested.

Edited by SaphireKat

I know FAstudent told you, but just for thread purposes. I have picked up the fever wyvren egg. Once it hatches, I will let you know smile.gif

Yo biggrin.gif I wanna join!

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Cinspawn

Generation joined: Second, I think?

How many dragons you wish to recieve: 1 egg from the beginning pair

I think I understand the breed rules, but I will probably check to make sure when I breed. Also, I'll try to get you some magi's smile.gif

Ok! I'll add you soon!

And thanks a lot! (I am in dire need of Magis xd.png ) If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and you should have your second gen lineage egg in about two weeks. Sorry for the wait smile.gif

Edited by SaphireKat

Not a problem, I'm in no rush at all. Be sure to PM me if I don't respond in time! :3 I might forget to check this thread since I'm not used to it yet. biggrin.gif

I know FAstudent told you, but just for thread purposes. I have picked up the fever wyvren egg. Once it hatches, I will let you know smile.gif

Noted!

And for Cinspawn, I'll probably PM you when your egg is ready!

Saphirekat-

I will be trying to catch a Fever Wyvern here soon and breed it with the one I got from you.

I will also be catching another Neo Tropical to breed with my Neo Tropical CB that I already have. You can add me to the list of breeders smile.gif

I will when you have the dragons and fill out the form biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also, you don't have to breed your Fever Wyvren to another Fever

Edited by SaphireKat

I will when you have the dragons and fill out the form biggrin.gif

EDIT: Also, you don't have to breed your Fever Wyvren to another Fever

Well I want to keep that line pure smile.gif

This looks like fun, mind if I join?

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Shadowwolf5

Generation joined: 2nd

How many dragons you wish to recieve: 1

(Just gonna say, you need to switch your i and e around in receive :3)

I'm assuming it's alright to do an even-gen checker- you just need to get the base pairs approved, right?

Ok will add you.

Curse me and my stupid spelling *shakes fist in the air*

Also, as long as you use approved dragons you may do whatever you like as far as shaping your lineage smile.gif If your unsure about anything as far as breeding rules/requirements, just ask!

I made a quick update to the thread.

Some of the forms have been updated, and I added a form for offering eggs/hatchlings from the lineage. I also edited the expected egg delivery dates. They got pushed back a day, so sorry for the extra wait!

Also, FAstudent, be sure to keep an egg-slot open for the egg you should be getting Thursday!

I made a quick update to the thread.

Some of the forms have been updated, and I added a form for offering eggs/hatchlings from the lineage. I also edited the expected egg delivery dates. They got pushed back a day, so sorry for the extra wait!

Also, FAstudent, be sure to keep an egg-slot open for the egg you should be getting Thursday!

Okay, thanks! biggrin.gif