MrSpyro

Overwatch...?

I'm trying to figure out if it's better to get it on pc or xbox. Anyone got an opinion?

THIS IS IT!!! lucioball is the game i have always wanted overwatch to be!! thank you jeff kaplan im so happy don't even breathe in my general direction overwatch is perfect now. dont speak to me or my 6 DJ husbands ever again this is the best day of my life

im still mad about not being able to use currency on the new summer cosmetics tho

Edited by Switch

Sarcasm isn't easilly recognisable on the internet...

I enjoy lucioball a fair bit, everytime I've played it I've got potg.

But yeah I ended up actually buying lootboxes (something I've never done) cause I like so many of the summer things... still didn't get the one I wanted :/ (McCrees)

my enthusiasm for lucioball is 100% gen-u-ine lucio is my favorite character in the whole game and if they dont let us keep playing lucioball after the summer event ends im gonna be really disappointed

I don't have overwatch , im poor

but I saw some videos and I can say my fav is Mercy <3

gosh , she's cute and I love her wings

in all the games I playied I love the ,,bersek,, ones who attack and deals much damage , like a tank

but in overwatch simply i love mercy c:

also , anna is a good support too

Ahh, I love to see some overwatch players in the Dragon Cave community!

I'm a player myself, mostly competitive. I'm scored 68 right now I think? I'll have to check when I get back home.

I mainly play D.va, anyone else out there who likes to "buff" this? lmao

(found this picture cute)

user posted image

the ptr is just hanzo. all hanzo all the time. do u love getting randomly insta-killed by a scatter arrow? do u love getting killed by arrows that completely missed? do u love getting oneshot by a truck-sized arrow even tho u were behind cover? do u love having to escape hanzo's ult that he gets every 30 seconds? you'll love the ptr!!

Edited by Switch

They reduced the size of hanzos arrow again, not as small as it was before but no where near as powerful as what it was during the ptr.

I can't play PTR for some reason the australian servers seem to have disappeared :/ And playing with 200+ ping isn't great.

Wow it seems like there is barely anyone in this thread! 1/3 of my time on hiatus from here was spent playing Overwatch. Might be my GOTY if Sun/Moon or FFXV don't top it.

How is the gameplay compared to most FPS? CoD-like? BF-like?

I can't afford it since I'm poor, just curious.

It's a lot different, but in a really good way. Easy to control and get used to. Definitely the most different thing about it is the array of characters; a lot of them don't even use traditional guns. But yeah, it's definitely a different experience from most other FPS on the market.

Wow it seems like there is barely anyone in this thread! 1/3 of my time on hiatus from here was spent playing Overwatch. Might be my GOTY if Sun/Moon or FFXV don't top it.

Overwatch is great and is only going to get bigger but let's be honest here Final Fantasy XV is most likely gonna be GOTY so hyped because of the movie xP

Anyone here liking this season of competitive? Ranked platinum trying to reach diamond but it's hella hard :x that lose streak win streak thing is horrible bc if you're solo and your team is just plain crap it hurts you bad lol someone lost 1600 points bc of the lose streak feelsbadman xd.png

only one of the characters really plays like a traditional COD/BF style FPS character (soldier 76) and even then he's a little different

overwatch is more like tf2 in terms of different playstyles for characters, but there's a lot more

my mains right now are still lucio, zenyatta as my secondary, mercy on a good day, and occasionally d.va if i can't go support. i'd like to learn ana but... i'm awful at hitscan weapons.

i really love symmetra i want her to not be bad so im actually motivated to pick her up @blizzard please

Edited by Switch

Honestly I like the concept of this game. I had someone buy it for me on PS4. But I find this game quite boring and so on. Like I will play it for about 2 days then stop for awhile ):

I really love Reaper and Hanzo though

I don't even play this game, but tumblr fell in love with Sombra and fanart of her flooded my dash the other day, and now I'm in love with her, too. >_>

I play it almost everyday. Im at level 266 I think but I generally play it with one or two friends with mic, it's a lot better with friends than playing solo.

Mei's story is really sad and it makes me kind of mad that people are like "well she is evil, she deserve it". When people confuse fanon with canon smh.

I hope the ptr's update come soon to the live, I was hoping it was today cuz since yesterday there is a pre-patch for the game

I really love the different Characters and play styles but my computer is too basic to play it.

I have played it on my s.o.'s computer though. It's fun but the fanbase is so angry kinda like military shooters typical fanbase.

This game has taken over my life. I play on xbox and PC (Luico main on xbox, Pharah's my girl on PC). What do you guys think of Oasis?

I found Oasis fun to play, many places to run and hide as Mercy (the restaurant spawn makes me hungry everytime tho)

I don't like Oasis, yet. I rarely play, mostly only whenever someone asks me to play, and I'm only lvl 95 after (soon) 1 year. While my friends is closing up to lvl 5-600..

40+ hours on D.Va so I'm confident I'm a D.Va main. Also Symmetra, Sombra and Junkrat are also babs.

Oasis freaked me out at first, since I wasn't used to it, but I do pretty okay on it now. Love those dapper omnics! Also I find myself generally well rounded, but I prefer D.VA, Reaper, and Junkrat! I do Work with them.