MrSpyro

Overwatch...?

I imagine there's already a thread for this buried in the depths of the other pages, buuut I really don't feel like digging it up. If you find it, feel free to post the link or whatever.

Anyways, Overwatch was released a few weeks ago. As you can guess, this is a thread for discussing the game. So, are you enjoying the game? Did you even buy the game? If you didn't, are you going to? You don't have to answer these questions, these are just examples.

I like to think of myself as a Lucio main because I play him the most but honestly I'm better with Junkrat.

P.S. Mei is a demon. Avoid her at all cost.

lol What he means is that Mei can be a dangerous character depending on the skill of the one that uses her. Like Widowmaker, a good Mei is capable of making or breaking a team. There's nothing like moving around freely on a highly mobile character only find yourself stopped cold (pun intended) and watching her get a couple of easy headshots on you.

As for me, I usually play Lucio (mostly because few people seem to want to go support) and I'm pretty good with Junkrat. I'm also trying to get better with Pharah, Tracer and Reinhardt, but we'll have to see where that goes.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Welcome to a fast track guide to playing McCree.

1. Find anybody, tank or squishy, doesn't matter.

2. Click E.

3. Click the right mouse button.

4. Click leftshift.

5. Click the right mouse button.

Now your a great McCree!

While we're at it, let's include a guide to Bastion!

1. Hold down the left mouse button.

Wow, your amazing at Bastion now!

And the hardest character of all, Reinhardt!

1. Hold down the right mouse button.

2. Click left shift periodically.

And now your a great Reinhardt!

Welcome to a fast track guide to playing McCree.

1. Find anybody, tank or squishy, doesn't matter.

2. Click E.

3. Click the right mouse button.

4. Click leftshift.

5. Click the right mouse button.

Now your a great McCree!

While we're at it, let's include a guide to Bastion!

1. Hold down the left mouse button.

Wow, your amazing at Bastion now!

And the hardest character of all, Reinhardt!

1. Hold down the right mouse button.

2. Click left shift periodically.

And now your a great Reinhardt!

And, last, but not least, Torbjorn!

1. Press leftshift behind a corner.

2. Press 2.

3. Repeatedly leftclick.

When done correctly, you will have a 27 killstreak without having to do censorkip.gif.

Edited by MrSpyro

tfw you buy the game but you forget to check your system

and you can't play

because you don't have the 64 bit operating system

sad.gif

i still love mei

mei is bae, as i say

wow i finally got it my dudes

i got the imp skin for mercy in a loot box and i must play mercy

i am not a good mercy

junkrat main lol

Want to love this game but it's so horrendously laggy on my PC. I get 2-10 fps with the lowest graphic settings, averaging at 4. If I have to go online I just use Pharah and spam rocket launcher and hope someone gets hit. Else everyone is 5-10 seconds ahead of me. My highest accuracy was 6%!

So I have fun in the lagless training room instead tongue.gif

Edited by Ashywolf

I main Lucio pushing people off maps is like the best thing ever lol unless a genji counterattacks it and kills you rolleyes.gif

I also love Junkrat, Reaper and Mei cx

I wanna get better with Zarya so badly she is a monster if you know how to use her right I played a match with one who got a 30 player killstreak x.x

Ugh Mei needs nerfs, she can solo any character.

I mainly play tanks with Junkrat thrown in as my most played.

Had a great game last time I played, 80% MVP as D'va with the PotG, first time I ever felt really confident as her.

Same with TF2 I want to get good at every character cause I can never rely on other teamates to change character to counter the opponents :/ Currently I'm bad at Zarya, Lucio, Hanzo, Zenyatta, Tracer and Widowmaker, in that order of least to most bad.

EDIT: I'd say my best were Junkrat and Reinhardt considering just how many PotGs/Highlights I have as them compared to the other characters.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

i can finally play the game

wooo

i love lucio! i love d.va! i love reinhardt! i love mei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mei is satan. mei is death reborn into a human form. mei is adorable. mei is bae.

If anyone wishes to add me just throw me a message, I'm a bit rubbish at the game but I'm having fun biggrin.gif

I also have it on the PC and PS4.

I really like Hanzo ok

I don't main any characters in the game. There are 21 total, so why choose just one?

Ignore the fact that my total play time of D.Va is five hours more than the character I play the second most.

Well you're right Spyro, the purpose is to counterpick the enemy team and change characters to what best suits the situation. People who stick with one character and never change often end up losing the game.

You can have characters you're better at then others, but that doesn't mean you should ONLY play them.

It's all nice to say that you should play other characters but time and time again, when you're the only one in the group that will play a support character, it makes it VERY hard to play other characters. :/

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I love Overwatch and really wish I could afford it, but I hope they add more heroes as the game goes on. It would really change the game's meta.

So new overwatch hero has been announced, Pharahs mum.

She has a healing sniper rifle, so I like to think this is what it was like back at home.

user posted image

the ptr has a ton of character changes including d.va buffs and more importantly zenyatta buffs!!! *pops a party popper* my boy is on the path to viability once again!!

So new overwatch hero has been announced, Pharahs mum.

She has a healing sniper rifle, so I like to think this is what it was like back at home.

user posted image

Omg, I nearly peed my pants as I saw this xd.png

In other news, I think this game is a bit Overwatched