Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DragonKami

Decisive Situations!

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the Decisive Situations game!

 

I thought of this while grocery shopping, but you don't want to hear that, so let's get right to the point!

 

For those who don't like to read skip to the final examples. wink.gif

 

Here's how it works y'all!

One poster has to set a situation and give 2-4 options for the next poster to chose from. Then the second poster chooses one of those choices gives an optional description, and sets the situation for the next poster.

 

Now that's how it works on paper, but let's delve deeper, shall we?

 

The situation can be anything, and I imagine that it could be either: really short, or moderately large, but that all depends on the writer.

When I say situation, this is what I mean:

 

You're stranded on a boat and out of gas, suddenly, whales surround your boat,

they start to swim in circles around your boat and a whirlpool begins to form, what do you do!?

 

Or

You're in the mall, when suddenly rich ponies walk by, what do you do?

 

Now that 'dat's settled, let's move on to the choices!

 

The choices can be anything (Duh) and completely random, but they have to relate to the situation in someway at least. Let us see if we can get some examples here:

 

Relating to the first situation

 

*Jump onto one of the whales and ride it back to shore, beaching the whale in the process

*Allow the whales to drown you

*Fire a harpoon into one of the whales and tow your boat around

 

Relating to the second question.

 

*Rob the ponies!

*Friendship is magic, ask nicely for a handout

*Leave them alone

*Stop trying to get other people's money like a lazy slob, and work for it yourself!

 

Geddit yet?

 

Here's it fully played out for ya.

 

Poster 1

 

You're stranded on a boat and out of gas, suddenly, whales surround your boat,

they start to swim in circles around your boat and a whirlpool begins to form, what do you do!?

 

*Jump onto one of the whales and ride it back to shore, beaching the in the process

*Allow the whales to drown you

*Fire a harpoon into one of the whales and tow your boat around

 

Poster 2

 

Allow the whales to drown me.

I don't want to hurt whales.. sad.gif

 

You're in the mall, when suddenly rich ponies walk by, what do you do?

 

*Rob the ponies!

*Friendship is magic, ask nicely for a handout

*Leave them alone

*Stop trying to get other people's money like a lazy slob, and work for it yourself!

 

See, see!? Cool huh? Great, let's start!

 

Trust me, it'll be fun. It's by your old friend Kami right? wink.gif

Edited by DragonKami

Share this post


Link to post

I'll start it off!

 

You're being chased by a few thousand tiny turtles, and they mean you harm! What do you do!?

 

*RUN AWAY!

*Get to the high ground!

*Try to fight back the wittle guys, by crushing as many as possible

*Allow them to surround you, each taking a small piece off of your body.

Share this post


Link to post

Fight back.

 

You're walking home when a Shadow Umbreon attacks you. It uses Dark Void and Dream Eater to incapacitate your Pokémon before trying to use Oblivion Wing on you. What do you do?

 

Kill it.

Get defeated by it.

Run for your life,

Try to purify it.

Share this post


Link to post

Kill it, it's the only definite answer for my survival.

 

 

You stumble across a pot'o-gold at the end of the rainbow. However, you feel like you are being watched. What do you do!?

 

*Take a few gold coins

*Leave it

*Try to take the whole thing

*Call your friends to help you carry it back.

Share this post


Link to post

Take it.

 

Let's see...

You were mining (Minecraft) when you find some Diamond Ore! It's right over lava, though. What do you do?

 

Put a block underneath and mine it.

Lava?! I'm outta here!

Lure your enemy down there and watch what happens.

Heh heh heh, perfect for my plans!

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Share this post


Link to post

Put a block underneath and mine it. I'm crazy for diamonds.

 

 

You are walking down the street at midnight and all of a sudden there are swarms of bats all around you and you see someone or something walking straight towards you.

 

Do you:

 

1. Scream and run away from the walking shadow?

2. Scream and run towards the walking shadow, safety in numbers against the bats.

3. Run as fast as you can away from the bats?

4. Find shelter and only come out at daybreak?

Share this post


Link to post

Find shelter.

 

You are taking a walk int the woods, and you realize you are lost without your phone.

 

Do you:

 

1: Wait and hope someone finds you

2: Try and walk back

3: Panic and run around, and hope you find your way back

4: Scream, hoping that someone hears you

Share this post


Link to post

If this is realistically, definitely 3: Panic and run around, and hope you find your way back. Because, yep that sounds like me. Panic and go crazy without a phone. Hah!

 

The better option would be 1. Wait and hope someone finds you. IIRC staying put is the best thing you can do in that sort of situation.

 

Ok, (I hope I don't mess this up)

 

There's a small and intricately carved little brown box on the ground a few feet ahead of you. You are alone, and nobody else can see you.

 

Do you:

1. Keep walking, because who knows what could be hiding in there.

2. Pick it up and take it home with you. Finders keeper, right?

3. Take it to the nearest public building or police station and report it as lost property.

- or -

secret option number 4. Take a peek, find out it's empty and leave it where you found it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.