angelicdragonpuppy

Candelabra Breeding Plans

Can't believe no one made this yet--these guys are gorgeous! An awesome user in the news thread made a bunch of example lines:

Males

Females

I am definitely doing male Candle x Spirit Ward and female Candle x Antarean. I also like male Candle x Red Nebula, Antarean, Sunsong, Crimson, Grave, and Marrow, and females with Autumns. Man, between these guys, Antareans, and Spirit Wards there are going to be so many lovely new Halloween lineages to make--they all look great with our spooky dragons! *w*

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I like them with Caligenes:

user posted imageuser posted image

Oooh, that is really pretty! Makes me think of fallen autumn leaves. <3 These guys look really good with other soft, muted colors.

I like them with male Graves and male Caligenes the most so far. *_*

I'm tempted to try and build a checker with Val '09. *ponders*

user posted image

I'm doing male embers smile.gif It's like lighting a candle with charcoal.

What pairings do people like for the candelabras?

EDIT: Would still love some answers. Here's what I've tried: http://imgur.com/a/IQbaV/layout/horizontal / http://imgur.com/a/IQbaV (just different layouts, however you prefer flipping through my mass of images)

I think I like hellfires (both genders) best. Fevers, embers, frostbites, sapphires, spirit wards, and luminas aren't bad.

Looking at them again, I don't like frostbites as much. Sunstones are kinda nice. Teimarr pose/colors are a kind of nice match/contrast.

Spirit wards do look good, particularly with more glow than I did mine with. o3o

Definitely with spirit wards! They both come from glowing eggs so its like fated!

I especially love the sapphire checker smile.gif

Waverunner for the colours and the opposite types, and Ember smile.gif