Fuzzbucket

Links to biomes / AP while in the other location

I know this has come up within other threads but I get so frustrated....

Could we please have a link to the AP when we are in the biomes, and links to the biomes on the AP page. More the former; it's maddening having to back up to the cave to get back to the AP.

To me...the cave is your starting point and you walk in different directions in order to get to each biome and AP.

I don't think it's the biggest inconvenience to go back to the cave between biome and AP...it would be nice, but not the biggest bother for me.

I have often wondered why this was not already a thing, but it doesn't especially bother me. Nice but not necessary.

I have often wondered why this was not already a thing, but it doesn't especially bother me. Nice but not necessary.

Very true. But, necessary or not, I'd still like to have that link. tongue.gif

Very true. But, necessary or not, I'd still like to have that link. tongue.gif

True - not NECESSARY - but still....

I wouldn't oppose having a link to the AP on the biome page, but not biome links on the AP.

I just set up my own link to the AP on my browser bar, so it's always right there where ever I am... even from another site.

I have long been frustrated that we can't get to the AP from the Biomes, and vice versa. Gigglymonkey's point would stand if we had to go back to the front page/map/starting point from each Biome, but since we don't I don't see why we can't just 'teleport' to the AP the way we can seemingly 'teleport' between biomes.

Putting a link in your browser bar isn't a bad idea, but I would prefer to avoid cluttering my bar too much more, I already have a lot of things there.