Obscure_Trash

Aria Lineage Plans

Well if no one else is gonna post it. =p

What are you new plans for arias, now that they have updated sprites and are actually catchable and breedable again?

4th even gen blank template - courtesy of Ruby Eyes (thanks)!

Male / Female

user posted imageuser posted image

So what pairs are you thinking?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

In my copy'pasta'ing, I seem to have lost quality on the aria in the lineage. :< But they're done now and I don't feel like re-doing them. Sorry. D|

Whole album: http://imgur.com/a/snYbC/layout/horizontal

Male Aria: Alt Black, BBW, Brimstone, Brute, Canopy, Ember, Frostbite, Horse, Neotropical, Royal Blue, Yellow Crown

Female Aria: Alt Black, Brimstone, Brute, Canopy, Ember, Frostbite, Neotropical, Trihorn, Yellow Crown

And my faves:

I really liked yellow crowned with the bright pinks, but I'm really digging aria/royal blue. And arias look better with frostbites than I thought they might.

Wow! The arias and horses look great together! That's amazing. I'd love to see them with sunsongs, I think. Not sure what else. I wouldn't have even thought to put them with horses, though, but that's an amazing combo!

Wow! The arias and horses look great together! That's amazing. I'd love to see them with sunsongs, I think. Not sure what else. I wouldn't have even thought to put them with horses, though, but that's an amazing combo!

x Sunsong / Sunsong x

~

I thought about daydreams, but decided to take a break instead. =p

Aria x Almandine looks like bubblegum to me! biggrin.gif So very pink.

I quite like them with the lady daydreams. I also like them with waterhorses and mints.

I wonder if male arias will have a different sprite.

I doubt it. The announcement post specifically mentions dimorphism for frills. It does not mention it for arias.

EDIT: Just to add that I could, of course, be wrong. It just seems oddly inconsistent if there is sprite dimorphism for arias. D:

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I doubt it. The announcement post specifically mentions dimorphism for frills. It does not mention it for arias.

EDIT: Just to add that I could, of course, be wrong. It just seems oddly inconsistent if there is sprite dimorphism for arias. D:

TJ is full of surprises, so I wouldn't put it past him. tongue.gif

Waterhorses

user posted image

I like them with the waterhorses, too! I love bright colours. wub.gif

I hadn't thought of waterhorses, but I do like that. The brightness of the shades is perfect together (why I originally thought of yellow crowns). =o

I can't do those lineage things unfortunately, but! I think they would look so nice with Thalassa Xenos and Speckle-throateds smile.gif

I'm starting a Music themed lineage between my first hatchie and my sapphire! (should the hatchie misgender i just move the name)

and then im going out on a personnel quest to get a piece of that Water horse checker,

and then maybe a silver and gold checker because i assume both would look nice together

TJ is full of surprises, so I wouldn't put it past him. tongue.gif

Waterhorses

user posted image

Oh my goodness. Yessssssss I need this! *starts scribbling notes for personal lineage* this is the perfect bubblegum color wub.gif when I first joined here yeaaaars ago there was a bubble tea waterhorse lineage... This would make a great nod to that. I'm so excited.

I love them with regular horses too!

With Sapphire, Mutamore and Celestial =)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Frankenweenie

I can finally breed a mate for him! biggrin.gif

I didn't have any Old Pinks and didn't think they'd ever return, so I haven't made any lineage plans yet... but I will.

(As soon as I figure out the HTML/CSS of that new lineage view to fix my lineage planning thing...)

With Nebula =)

user posted image

user posted image

Don't know about dimorphism, but I just was curious about colors combination

user posted image

user posted image

Ooh, I like them with Green Nebs!

Debating doing New Pink X Old Pink; I have a few 3G checkers from that already from many years ago biggrin.gif

Here are all the ones I made (I did these a couple days ago, when the Arias were announced)

user posted image

user posted image

(The Golds is one I'll never be able to do, but they look nice anyway)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

(This one's my favorite I think)

user posted image

user posted image