Obscure_Trash

Add Generation Count to View Page

I love this idea and I would like the generation info to be displayed on view page stats. I like the first sample view you have created. Not so much fan of second one - adding gen into lineage link text.

May we please have the ruler AND a note on the individual view pages?

He did say in his comment that it made sense to have it on the view page, so hopefully . . .

It's a bit of a contrived example, but it works.

I'm guessing the ruler is locked to the top of the page or displayed again at the bottom, so dragons with super tall lineages (like this or this) still show the ruler when you reach the middle or bottom of the page?

If so, that looks awesome. 10/10 support.

I'm guessing the ruler is locked to the top of the page or displayed again at the bottom, so dragons with super tall lineages (like this or this) still show the ruler when you reach the middle or bottom of the page?

If so, that looks awesome. 10/10 support.

Currently no, just at the top.

Making it pin to the top of the window would be an "eventually" sort of thing.

Currently no, just at the top.

Making it pin to the top of the window would be an "eventually" sort of thing.

Fair enough. Still an awesome thing, I think. Still support.

Until "eventually" happens, we can just position the cursor over whatever part of the ruler we're looking at and see what's under the cursor as we scroll down.

I'm not sure what 'pinned to the top' means in context.. I was hoping for a ruler that floated as you scrolled down, so the ruler was always visible.

Truth is tho, I'd still prefer if we went back to the boxed lineage view.. just change it so that the box sizes are flexible, like word wrap is in general. i.e. long name wide box, but the verticle height is only just big enough for the sprite plus text, and not a fixed height.

I'd actually prefer it pinned, so when I'm scrolling through my lineage to enjoy it, I don't end up with a ruler covering some of my dragons. xP

Oh my, I really like the ruler example! I definitely support the ruler. I also like the generation count on the view page.

Omg that's so cool! I can now see that some of my frozen hatchlings are generation 18, I'm so pleased.

Oh wow, I didn't notice that I could see this on my lineage page till today! I definitely support it. The ruler design looks a bit distracting when it's on top of 1~6gen lineages though, I would personally prefer just numbers or something silmple like -6- -5- -4- ... -1-