Ruby Eyes

Frilled Dragon breeding plans

Okay so I need some CB Bronze Tinsels now... biggrin.gif

user posted image

(Does anybody know what I have to do to make the font look exactly like on the DC page? My browser says the font on the lineage page is "Friz Quadrata Regular" so I used that, but my lineage template still doesn't look like the original. I experimented with font size and weight, but couldn't find a way to make it look right.)

Okay so I need some CB Bronze Tinsels now... biggrin.gif

(Does anybody know what I have to do to make the font look exactly like on the DC page? My browser says the font on the lineage page is "Friz Quadrata Regular" so I used that, but my lineage template still doesn't look like the original. I experimented with font size and weight, but couldn't find a way to make it look right.)

The font is wrong. Its a different one, not sure what though.

The font is wrong. Its a different one, not sure what though.

The font file used seems to have another font inside, called "FQ" - I don't know how to access that though.

Oooo Spessartine x Frill IS pretty nice. I like the orange-y dragons with the Frills. happy.gif

Ou~ I'm happy to say I can breed one since I was lucky enough to grab a single CB Spessartine when they were released. I can't wait to try that out. wub.gif

*stares at frill baby with 3 hours to go* Grow up already please?

Edited by Syiren

Oh my lord, perfect, I have a 2G gold tinsel from a frill mummy and I can finally continue the line properly now! biggrin.gif

Has anyone tried Frill x Green Nebs?

=)

user posted image

Thanks! It's lovely, but I think I prefer female Frill x Tangar. The poses are more similar and it's easier to see the orange details on the female Frill.

I'm going for M Aria x F Frill, because I love both kinds of dragon a lot and would love to fill my scroll with them.

i call it "the return" lineage.

Edited by Skadi