Ruby Eyes

Frilled Dragon breeding plans

Caligene, antarean, spessartine, and mutamore are my favorites with them so far. Mutamores had me totally stumped as to how to pair them next Valentine's, and the list of things I like with spessartines is very, very short. These are going to be fun.

Wow, Frill f x Marrow m looks really nice. Makes me wish I had CB marrows. smile.gif

Same, I lucked out with that one one Halloween. Now I have to try and find a mate for it. It never really mattered before. xd.png

Ou~ That Golden Wyvern checker...wub.gif I have got to try that for both genders.

I think I like it with Pebble, Cassare - I really like it with Cassare - Terrae, Sunrise, and Mutamore. I actually find Mutamores go well with lots of things. I don't love female male Frills, though; my eyes don't separate the orange patterning and it doesn't look like they have heads :/

Heh. I didn't realize the males got the new sprite.

Edited by sylviamaris

Same, I lucked out with that one one Halloween. Now I have to try and find a mate for it. It never really mattered before. xd.png

I can breed you a mate if you'd like, as soon as my frill grows up smile.gif

I can breed you a mate if you'd like, as soon as my frill grows up smile.gif

That would be awesome! Thank you. happy.gif

~*~

I also think they'd look great with the Lunars. Gold especially. smile.gif

How do you make the lineage thingy?

I tried looking around the site for guide, but I'm not really sure what they are called.

You take that template that's linked in the first post, open it in your favourite paint program, and add your sprites to it. I do that by taking a screenshot of one's lineage and cut out the sprite from there, so I can copy & paste it into the template. Save, upload, link.

You take that template that's linked in the first post, open it in your favourite paint program, and add your sprites to it. I do that by taking a screenshot of one's lineage and cut out the sprite from there, so I can copy & paste it into the template. Save, upload, link.

Ah gotcha. Thank you. I'll have to give it a try smile.gif

I'll definitely breed them with Imps because they've been my consolation over not having any Frills (or "surrogate Frills") since they were released.

user posted imageuser posted image

I also like these combinations:

Oooh, someone do a mock-up for Gold-horn Tangars. I've been wanting to breed them with Frills since their release.

@HawktalonOfRiverClan,

one was already posted. Or do you mean with female GHTs?

Ooooh that's gorgeous. I didn't see that, haha. But now that you mention it, one with female Tangars would be neat to see, also.

Spessartine does look really pretty with frill. I think I may do that. Oooh, what if I did 3g Spess x Frill then 3g Almadine x Arias. That'd be cool.

Edited by American-Dragons

Nhiostrife x Frill f

user posted image

ilikethat.gif

No seriously that's really nice. Something about it just looks pretty.

Spessartine x Frill is also pretty and stands out too.

Oooo Spessartine x Frill IS pretty nice. I like the orange-y dragons with the Frills. happy.gif

Ooooh that's gorgeous. I didn't see that, haha. But now that you mention it, one with female Tangars would be neat to see, also.

=)

user posted image

I have bred my Frills to many things. But they just had their first purebred eggy happy.gif

I had trouble giving away my 2g x Frills in the past, even a 2g prize. I bet the owner of that one is pretty happy now.