angelicdragonpuppy

ANSWERED:Allow Pinks to (rarely) breed Arias

I hope my Arias only breed Arias. I hope my pink dragons only breed pink dragons. It will just be easier that way.

Not sure about Pinks producing Arias, but I'd really love if Arias could sometimes produce Pinks. I don't see why not; it's not terribly different from Ridgewings or Dorsals, right? And they did before, so it makes sense that they'd continue to do so. If that means that Pinks could produce Arias, I'm ok with that too.

What about Aria breedibg pinks if both parents are from the jungle biome? Would this make sense? I thought it because of the climate conditions proposed on the post above mine xd.png

Personally, I think that having a parent from a biome as unlike as the jungle as humanly possible would be more likely to produce a pink from an aria. Maybe a mate from Alpine (very, very cold), Desert (way too dry) or Volcano (toxic, devoid of life)?

Given all the "bright pink x dragon = new pink" lineages out there, I'm all for Arias having a chance to breed new pinks. Yeah it's gonna slow down everyone's lineage work, since half your babies are gonna be the breed you don't want (ie Aria when you need an new pink, or new pink when you need an Aria). But the alternative shuts down the aforementioned lineages completely. I'd rather we all suffer a little delay, than half the players suddenly having lineages that don't work anymore.

I think it'd be an uncommon chance (like, 10% or 20%), so it shouldn't interfere with normal breeding too much. :3

And back when new pinks were first made, they could actually breed bright pinks sometimes, which is why I think it'd make sense to have it go both ways.

I think it'd be an uncommon chance (like, 10% or 20%), so it shouldn't interfere with normal breeding too much. :3

And back when new pinks were first made, they could actually breed bright pinks sometimes, which is why I think it'd make sense to have it go both ways.

Really? I haven't ever seen anything like it. Do you have a lineage link?

The one-way breeding to maintain their previous behavior is already a thing, and was the intention from the very beginning.

I suspect we don't need a thread to suggest something that already exists.