TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

http://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/63 - water dragons qualify as sea serpents, so I think they look like xenos when zombified.

AFAIK, Xenos are currently the only sprites with the sprite shown in the OP of this thread. Sea serpents have their own sprites--they are not wyrms.

I would think that the Water dragons would count as a Leviathan, but I dunno.

So I've seen all the new adults, and though none of them scream "OMG they are so pretty!" I like them all. I am, however, loving the fact that Drakes are getting some love because of the new dragons. The back stories that you guys provided was really nice too. Makes me hope one day I can do the same for one of my concepts xd.png Overall I loved the event and can't wait to see what is in store for us in the future.

I wonder how many people are going to breed Arias with Frills just because they can now that they're back. xd.png

I am! biggrin.gif

omg male Arias!! SO AWESOME!! Wow. He really does look proud. And he should be. He looks lovely. I love the wings especially, and the 'socks'. Wonderful pose, wonderful coloring.

I now have adults of all the new releases. Well, I already had adult Frills. But I'm still so excited about all of this!

I can't wait for my Frills to grow up! And I'm really loving the male Aria pose. He'll look amazing with female tan and purple ridgewings.

Edited by WaterDroplet

I'm a little bit disappointed that my Old Pinks now have the Aria sprite and that there is no longer the link to the encyclopedia page of the Old Pinks. I would have loved to keep at least the old sprite for my frozen hatchie.

Does anybody know if they still can breed pink eggs or only Aria ones now?

His answer confuses me, does it mean Arias can produce Pinks, and Pinks can produce Arias? Cause I'd LOVE to do a gold/aria/pink lineage alternating Pinks per generation!

I never thought an old release would be one of my favorites, but it is! I'm in love with the new pinks, and that male pose is perfect! Really hoping they breed decent with prizes, I'd love to see lines with Arias in em smile.gif

AFAIK, Xenos are currently the only sprites with the sprite shown in the OP of this thread. Sea serpents have their own sprites--they are not wyrms.

Sounds like it's time to breed a bunch of random Xeno zombie fodder. ... Which is really sad, but a dragon wrangler has to do what a dragon wrangler had to do.

Yay adults! More wootily-woot-woot!! reactions!

Happy 10th Birthday DC!

Thanks TJ for another terrific birthday celebration. Best wishes for the next 10 years and beyond. biggrin.gif

And thanks to all the spriters who gave us the dragons, both new and returning. It is great to have Frills back. I knew Lyth had said they would be, but it seemed so long that I had just about given up hope. I really never thought we would see the Old Pinks (now Arias) again! Now both retired breeds are back and with new male sprites, too!

I have at least one pair of everything and extras of some. I need at least 4 CB pairs of each to meet my scroll goals, though, so this release will keep me busy for awhile! laugh.gif

Thanks again to everyone involved!

Edited because I forgot to mention all the new features, which for the most part I am very happy about. I would like to see that lineage view tweaked a bit, but I am mostly pleased with it.

And soooooo many new Zombies that I will need to make. I hate killing dragons, but a person's gotta do what a person's gotta do!

Edited by purplehaze

Gorgeous new breeds - and gorgeous old ones. wink.gif

I'm still beyond happy with the re-release of our formerly retired breeds. *points at new custom member title*

I had the original pinks from when I started playing the game bout 9 years ago... are they just gone from my scroll, now because of the re-release of the Aria? I can't find them anymore. No biggie, just wondering. .... OH. Never mind... I found them LOL they've just been moved! laugh.gif

Edited by briareire

I'm kind of surprised that this thread is still open since we now have adults on our Scrolls.

ETA: Will the older drakes' eggs now be the new size?

Edited by oddsoxdi

I'm kind of surprised that this thread is still open since we now have adults on our Scrolls.

ETA: Will the older drakes' eggs now be the new size?

Yep. I've seen a couple pop through the AP, and they were the same size as the new drakes'.

Happy 10th birthday Dragcave.

All of these dragons are amazing. I am soooo happy about the return of the Frills and the new Old Pink, the Aria's are really cool.

I'm interested to see what the new Zombies look like on my scroll, come on Halloween xd.png.

I kept visiting and kept forgetting to say happy birthday

Hooray potato memory'

I got my nexus thanks to Jane, thank you! And thanks to Mag for the offer with another one

smile.gif

//throws sparkles

Happy birthday Dragcave poptartFINALTINY.gif