TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

Unlocked, so I grabbed some more 2heads, two arias, and a frill. I need a hatchling to grow up before I can grab more. Going to go for one of the reddish dragons, as I only have one of those.

Ohhhh my god. I'm so excited! I can't believe the frills and bright pinks are back!

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Quote for new page, in case people still need it.

Does this list need updating? I'm wondering why the forest is empty.

Also, Happy Birthday, DC! Double digits! Whooo!

Does this list need updating? I'm wondering why the forest is empty.

Also, Happy Birthday, DC! Double digits! Whooo!

Probably because there's still a lot of new eggs dropping, so there are less other eggs for other places.

Unlocked, so I grabbed some more 2heads, two arias, and a frill. I need a hatchling to grow up before I can grab more. Going to go for one of the reddish dragons, as I only have one of those.

I was there to witness you catch said frill, which I unfortunately missed xd.png

Probably because there's still a lot of new eggs dropping, so there are less other eggs for other places.

The biomes don't always have the same number of eggs? That's fascinating! And explains a lot. ~_^

Thanks!

Happy 10th Birthday, Dragon Cave!

This is super exciting. I was around during the time the two eggs were being retired but I never picked any up for myself. Now that they're finally back I can procure myself some of those beautiful pink eggs!

Very happy now because I officially have a lovely pair of both breeds exhibiting dimorphism <3 I think my collection is complete!

The biomes don't always have the same number of eggs? That's fascinating! And explains a lot. ~_^

Thanks!

I've noticed that the Alpine and Volcano empty out really quickly compared to the Jungle and Desert.

I get why the Jungle is always full if ratios hit all the biomes like that, seeing as how it got 4 of the new(ish) eggs. The web drakes in the Desert have me at a loss though, maybe people just don't like them as much?

Wow, I only just found out about this. I guess I'm lucky I didn't completely miss it, though. I have six new lovely eggs that I cannot wait to hatch!

I was able to grab another scroll load of new eggs very easily just now. I saw all the breeds and most of the eggs sat there for more than one refresh. I was sort of code hunting and could kick myself for being too slow on a Z-coded Aria egg.

I didn't have room for the Frills with all the other new eggs, but now they've hatched and I just grabbed two Frills! ... Now to figure out how rare they are so I can see if I can trade them. Maybe. I dunno. I don't need CBs.

I'm still kinda just in awe about everything that's happened. How many new things we have. It's so awesome!! I was telling my Fellowship leader today about all the new things on my favorite internet game.

I managed to grab every dragon except the Frills. I'll have to go diving again for some once I unlock.

I still can't seem to catch any unstable egg. The Alpine and Volcano biomes empty frighteningly fast.

...oh well. Guess I'll just stock up on Frills in the meantime. tongue.gif

Woo, I grabbed two Arias! I'm so pleased. /edit/ And a second Frill! Eee!

Also grabbed a low-time AP egg, that's wonderful.

Edited by silver_chan

I really like the arias, which is weird because normally i dislike that color but they do it so well

the male frills also look really nice

Edited by blockEdragon

Are celestials supposed to be dropping as well in this event?

Not for the event, but chances are you're seeing them because older eggs are already starting to filter in. :3

Not for the event, but chances are you're seeing them because older eggs are already starting to filter in. :3

Do you know how long this event will go for?

It's hard to say but other eggs are already filtering in, so it's probably coming to an end. The eggs will keep dropping though, just mixed in with the rest like normal eggs.

All the eggs and other changes are permanent.

With other eggs dropping now, you could say it is already over, or "over" could be when TJ's grow up, Third possible definition is when players have adults. smile.gif It's rather subjective.