TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

I did a quick sweep through my scroll (which I believe has every species except ND and alt Black), and the only change I can see is Bloodscale. If there are any others, I'm not seeing it.

ParticleSoup kindly dropped a hint that there have been updates to other sprites tongue.gif I can't find what they are either though.

The baby wyvern zombie looks like an angry chicken.

Edit: Can't find what the updates are either....

Edited by Jazeki

Does anyone know where I can find the picture of all the new Zombies? I can't seem to find that post.

Never mind I found it.

Edited by Dewdropmon

ohmy.gif OMG... I didn't know new EGGY???? I have no I idea with I just grabbed????? blink.gifblink.gif

Could someone please tell me what is going on????? PLEASE!!!

Thanks!!!! **CHUUUUUUUUUUU

ohmy.gif OMG... I didn't know new EGGY???? I have no I idea with I just grabbed????? blink.gifblink.gif

Could someone please tell me what is going on????? PLEASE!!!

Thanks!!!! **CHUUUUUUUUUUU

It's all in the first post. What is your question exactly?

Aria/Bright Pink - Jungle => "This bright egg has a warm shell."

Frill - Jungle => "This egg has strange markings on it."

Unstable Pink (2-heads) - Alpine, Volcano => "This dense, crystalline egg seems dangerously unstable."

Mottled Red - Coast, Jungle => "This mottled red egg almost glows from within."

Web Drake - Desert => "A delicate web-like pattern decorates this egg’s shell."

Blue Drake - Jungle => "A few bright markings decorate this egg’s shell."

Quote for new page, in case people still need it.

The baby wyvern zombie looks like an angry chicken.

Edit: Can't find what the updates are either....

Neotropical female got an update smile.gif That's the only other one I've been able to find till now.

Wow it's so hard to believe its been 10 years now wow time sure has flown by! Well Happy Birthday Dragon Cave and thank you so much for all these wonderful birthday surprises I can't wait to get them all thank you xd.png

It's all in the first post. What is your question exactly?

Thanks!!! **hugs*

1. about go to account setting and has to approve by mod...

2. are those eggy I got they are new Eggy???

Sorry... I'm still so lost/dummy even playing for few years... All I know is to catch......

THANKS Dear!!!! **CHUUUUUUUUUUU*

While I agree that there's no evidence for a multi-day release (especially as we are now on day 2), I will point out that I base the calendar on what exactly is given in the news threads. ^^

And here I was, trusting the Calendar smile.gif

Thanks!!! **hugs*

1. about go to account setting and has to approve by mod...

2. are those eggy I got they are new Eggy???

Sorry... I'm still so lost/dummy even playing for few years... All I know is to catch......

THANKS Dear!!!! **CHUUUUUUUUUUU*

Account -> Account Settings

Just like changing any other account setting. It's labeled pretty clearly.

Show pending descriptions:

If enabled, descriptions that have not been approved by moderators will appear on dragon pages. This may expose you to inappropriate content.

Put in your password, check the box, and save.

The new dragons are at the bottom of the news post. Right under where it says 'new dragons? If you insist'. The wikia has all the egg/hatchling stages if you aren't sure which hatchling goes to which egg.

And here I was, trusting the Calendar smile.gif

No reason to distrust it, lol. But I really don't have any extra information. I read the same stuff in the news thread as you. ;p

Neotropical female got an update :) That's the only other one I've been able to find till now.

... I have a feeling that happened a long time ago. Like, a really long time ago.

At least a handful of years ago.

... I have a feeling that happened a long time ago. Like, a really long time ago.

At least a handful of years ago.

D: This is why I hate "surprise" updates that we have to hunt for ourselves. Can't believe the wiki's been out of date all this time sad.gif

I swear the Male pillows got an update. I never noticed their ear extensions until now - and their fluffiness)

Yay! Happy Birthday DC!

Although I'm shocked that both Bright Pinks and Frills have been returned. It's nice, since I never was able to get them, but I wonder how others feel (that got them through lottery/catching/what-have-you-anytime-before-now).

This made me laugh so much. :3

Lol, your post was hilarious. Thanks!

But I seem to recall that the big problem was actually with not with the Frills but with the same description being used for 4 different dragons - the Frills, the Ochredrake, the Horse dragon and the Skywing - all sharing all the same description and all being together in the old single Cave?

We could never hunt for any of these dragons without likely being locked with one of several wrong ones... that was certainly what bothered me and those I recall speaking with about it, and there were lots saying the same, quite volubly.

One of the best things about the biomes for me was having that lot separated into different biomes and being able to hunt for specific identifiable dragons, rather than eventually just not bothering with any of the lot in the Cave and trading for what I wanted or doing without...

There will again, of course, be time-consuming annoyance caused to players over having the Horse and Frill together, with the same description fouling actual hunting, in the Jungle and I hope that no spriter will take the predictable responses to such a hunting-time-suspending annoyance personally. Such situations are inherently frustrating and will again spoil many people's daily playing periods, so a certain amount of steam being let off about it is only to be expected. We've been through this before, and do NOT want to lose the Frills or any other dragons over this again.

D: This is why I hate "surprise" updates that we have to hunt for ourselves. Can't believe the wiki's been out of date all this time sad.gif

I mean, isn't that the point, though? People didn't notice, and so didn't hyper-scrutinize and complain about something they wouldn't have noticed anyway. While some are noticeable, like the Bloodscales, other updates could probably occur without people noticing, like one Parti mentioned earlier.

I mean, isn't that the point, though? People didn't notice, and so didn't hyper-scrutinize and complain about something they wouldn't have noticed anyway. While some are noticeable, like the Bloodscales, other updates could probably occur without people noticing, like one Parti mentioned earlier.

And a lot of drama is avoided. LOL. By the way I can't figure out how the color of the Pyrals was tweaked and I'll not lose any sleep over that.

user posted image

when the 10th birthday just right

--

HERE WE GO! happy birthday DC! ♪~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Happy Birthday DC!!

~snip

There will again, of course, be time-consuming annoyance caused to players over having the Horse and Frill together, with the same description fouling actual hunting, in the Jungle

~snip

If we can deal with Purple & Red Dorsals, Purple & Tan Ridgewings, there is no reason to make a fuss over Horses and Frilled.