TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

YES! FRILLED AND PINK DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand excited about the other stuff but yes! My frills wont be so lonely nor my Old Pinks/Arias!

Anyway, does anyone know if the retired dragons release is limited or if they're here to stay?

Releases are permanent unless otherwise stated, such as during holidays.

What a great time to be scrollocked... I only have 3 breeds! I still love you, DC team. <3

Finally got one of each, after being egglocked by a failed vamp attempt ( ^^; )!

Edited by gloryKAT

Well, happy birthday, DC.

Love the updates to the site. However, I am a bit disappointed that the sprites for the Bright Pinks/Aria dragons got changed. I'd actually liked how they looked like the red hatchling sprites.

The new dragons look good so far. I'm glad I checked in today, or I might have missed them,

Today it took me about 11 hours to finally get a Frill but I am very content. I've been waiting for this dragon for five years and never thought I would actually posses it. The same with the Old Pinks. This is the best thing for me about the release. And I really love the background art.

And now... I just want it to be Halloween so I can slaughter some dragons. biggrin.gif

user posted image

when the 10th birthday just right

--

HERE WE GO! happy birthday DC! ♪~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Love it!!!! Happy Birthday DC!!

OMG!! OLD PINKS AND FRILLS!!!!!! I am so doing the happy dance!!

Love the new breeds also and Thank you for the new releases and updates!

I have 2 Old Pink eggs and 1 of everything else. I am a happy dragon mom. ^^

I think it was a great idea, changing the drake egg size. Now we'll know as soon as we see new eggs in TJ's posts if they're standard breeds or drakes. No one will have to wait and see.

This is the hard part -- waiting for my first batch of eggs to hatch before I can catch some more!

Finally have one of each plus 2 frills😊

I must say I absolutely adore the new crystalline pink egg it is bloody beautiful mate. Not to fond of the new lineage viewer though but I suppose I can put up with it cause it's DCs birthday.

Anyway happy birthday dc hope there are many more great years to come.

I was super excited when I first saw this - so many things in addition to new eggs seems extra special to mark the big one zero birthday.

For my two cents:

- Super super super pleased with the return of retired breeds (finally some old limited CBs that I missed and can catch up on!), and loving the new sprites especially the Aria revamp and the male Frill

- Still torn over the new lineages (hate the tiny lineage pics - or at least they're too tiny on my iPad/mobile view anyway - but love the text wrap on names, still unsure whether I'm more disappointed that the lines for the tree effect disrupt some lineages based on colour or breed patterns or more pleased about how much better non-evengen lineages bred for geneaology instead of patterns will look)

- new zombies finally have me at least passingly interested in trying to make them at Halloween!

- not super into drakes but the new egg size looks very cool

- SO pleased the AP will no longer have that extra day, and SO pleased I won't lose things off my action log in seemingly five seconds now when I'm doing a lot of trading or scroll organising all at once.

I'm still disappointed there was no delayed raffle (having never been active during a raffle, I think I'll forever be hoping they return!) or store like many people were crossing fingers for, but all in all an excellent event! And enough new eggs to collect to keep me occupied for many days to come whoo! Thank you TJ and to all the lovely artists.

Does an extra day still get added if transferring eggs? If it doesn't, ND's will be even more rare.

I thought the extra day was because people were using incubate first, which falls off with the transfer.

I thought the extra day was because people were using incubate first, which falls off with the transfer.

Oh duh. I forgot about that. Thanks!

I just bred my cb frill pair for the first time in six years. You have no idea how excited I am to see these guys back again! biggrin.gif

... With the new Zombie update I wonder if NDs will get an update down the line as well.

Darn, locked!

Can't get 2 Crystalline or 2 Frills 'til some of mine hatch.

The Crystal ones look especially beautiful... and I find it rather funny, they remind me of Garnet from Steven Universe... except UNSTABLE rather than incredibly stable.

I'm so impatient! Egglocked, but I want to catch more!

I did send bred frills to the AP, though. YAY!

Gaaahh! Too many dragons to collect at once, and not enough egg slots. Hope they stay super common for a long while.

Edited by Nicola

chuckdammit, I accidentally got myself egglocked before getting one of each kind. *slams head against table*