TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

the new backgrounds are wonderful. and the pinks!!!

i wonder where the other eggs are hiding?

Oooh, new zombies! I like them. Thank goodness I was trying to do a zombie lineage so I have two types of zombies. Gonna have to go after the new zombies as well now. Guess that changes my plans for just zombiefying dragons I don't like, lol. xP

LOVE the beautiful new lineage view. A lot of my messies look so much better now.

And w00t! Looks like two of the new dragons are drakes? Yaaaay! I might actually do a drake lineage at some point now. =D

Happy decade of existence, DC. Thanks for sticking around and keeping DC running smoothly, TJ. This birthday is really a huge congrats to you for all you do. What a huge success to have been around for ten whole years!

And thanks to any of the artists who had a hand in any of the art updates and in the new dragons. =)

Yay! Very excited to get the old new dragons. Happy 10th Bday!

Happy 10th birthday, DC. I was expecting some new breeds. What I wasn't expecting was all this. What a surprise, what a pleasant, lovely surprise. Thank you TJ, and spriters, and everyone aboard the DC team.

Holy cow, I can influence the bright pink. What does that mean?!

Thanks to everyone involved in the release, you guys are amazing!

Happy Birthday! (Only managed to catch one so far before getting egg locked... Hahaha)

I notice that the frill encyclopedia entry is changed, but the bright pinks' entry hasn't.

Also, where are the frills and bright pinks?

Ooh, the descriptions one is intriguing. Happy birthday, DC. You've been around for a decade.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TJ, ARTISTS, AND ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED!

I'm so excited for Frills to be back, I can finally hoard them to my hearts content <3 <3

All the other stuff looks amazing too but I'm just so overjoyed by Frills so I'll just update this post later with all my feedback <3

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!

--Edit:

All of the new hatchlings are adorable and I'm loving the updates to the Bright Pinks/Arias and Frills!

Very iffy on lineage trees, it'll take some getting used to. I won't pass judgement just yet.

Love the new biome background art, it's very painterly. Too bad I won't see it when hunting since I use the Portal 2 skin(easier on my eyes) but I still love it!

New map is great! It's exciting to see Valkemare lore being expanded and elaborated on.

New zombies are awesome!! I'll have to start actually trying for them on Halloween again. Very nice.

New drake eggs is interesting, and makes sense. It'll be a good addition I think. All the Drakes on the CL will have to update their eggs now I'm sure. Can't imagine it will be a very big issue though, eggs are easy.

Extra day no longer added to APed eggs, longer action log, and faster descriptions(one way or another) have been asked for a lot, so I'm glad to see them implemented, though they don't affect me much!

Again, thank you to everyone who made this birthday celebration happen. It is truly wonderful and I am very grateful. Thank you!

Edited by RainStar13

I notice that the frill encyclopedia entry is changed, but the bright pinks' entry hasn't.

Also, where are the frills and bright pinks?

I caught a BP Aria in the Jungle. Haven't found any Frills yet.

Wow! Frilled dragons are back! I had thought they were gone for good! So happy to see their return, thank you TJ (and artists)!!! I'm going to start Frill hoarding as soon as I'm done with the new eggs! =)

Happy 10th Bday, DC! Was so excited, forgot to add that. =D

Edited by Sean175

This seems like the best birthday ever!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!!!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Happy Birthday DC!

Caught 3 blue drakes already.

Friend got 4 Pinks.

Now waiting for eggs to hatch. 😃

I now have one of each save a Frill. I need Frills!

Also, thank you for the wonderful 10th anniversary celebration! Everything is absolutely amazing!

Well, I'm locked until my CB Spring hatches. Caught 3 Arias, one pink crystal egg, and one big red egg. None of the blue-colored eggs though. sad.gif

I think I just died a little from how excited I got.

SO HYPED. Look at all this wonderful new stuff!!! Thank you,everyone involved! <3 You're the MVPs!

Happy Birthday, DC!! smile.gif

Drat, the Lag Monster has bitten my computer and it won't refresh... we;ll, it will after the eggs are gone, lol.