TJ09

2016-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 10th Birthday!

I was able to catch a single Bright Pink egg. The cave is now empty. blink.gif

LOL I got overzealous with my clicking, because I usually have problems and almost egg locked myself with them.

HOLY CRAP that's a lot of new stuff!!! I'm so excited about the bright pinks and the frills! I was starting to think the new frills were never going to happen.

Anyone know the biomes for these new guys yet? I've seen the pinks in the jungle, but haven't seen *any* in the other biomes yet.

The background art is freaking amazing, people must have put in a lot of work for that! And the expanded map.. Omg I'm freaking out!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 BOOM! 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

HAPPY BIG TEN DRAGON CAVE!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see it all!!!!!

*screams*

OMG YAY!! biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday, DC!

My mental reaction to this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I've always wanted a Bright Pink! I always thought they were really pretty but they were already retired when I joined. I knew Frills were very likely to come back but I didn't expect BPs to. And are they not female-only anymore? Pretty sure I got one and it's influencable.

I now have 3 Bright Pinks. Wondering if I should get 4 or wait and see if any other starts dropping soon, like Frills or one of the new breeds. laugh.gif

Frill, and BPinks and new dragons, oh, my! And fixes, as well!

Thanks so much, TJ, spriters and Mods, and Happy B-Day DC!

I only hope that we can all catch all of these! Although at this point, this seems unlikely... the Cave echoes.

Edit: are these being Released on different days? Or all at once?

Edited by Syphoneira

Embarrassed to say that I might have screamed when I saw that Frills and Bright Pinks were back. tongue.gif

Happy Birthday DC! But we are the ones getting the gifts wub.gifxd.png

The new biome backgrounds look amazing! And omg frills and bright pinks... I could have fainted biggrin.gif

Thanks so much TJ and spriters, and here's to many more!

My mental reaction to this:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I've always wanted a Bright Pink! I always thought they were really pretty but they were already retired when I joined. I knew Frills were very likely to come back but I didn't expect BPs to. And are they not female-only anymore? Pretty sure I got one and it's influencable.

I just pulled up a male Pink and he was able to influence a Bright Pink male.

Happy 10th anniversary Dragon Cave!

And OMG OMG OMG My BIGGEST "wish" has come true! THANK SO MUCH for the Arias and Frills!!!!!

Can't wait to see all of the other new ones, too. The new backgrounds are awesome. I think I like the new lineage view.

THANK YOU!!!!

Happy to see the Frills return.

i love it!

welp the cave got revitalized for me at least,

nooooow to figure out how to acquire these new dragons, perhaps hybrids maybe?