DragonKami

10 Interesting Things About You!

1. I can feel many feelings at once yet try to hide every single one from other people.

2. My facial expressions can be beyond weird at times.

3. I have a surprisingly loud voice when I'm courageous enough to use it.

4. I find sharks really cute.

5. For some reason I like to look at people and see what kinds of things they do.

6. I'm bad at remembering things but I do remember all kinds of small things that happened years ago.

7. I'm pretty tactile myself but I don't let others touch me as much.

8. Some people might say that I'm obsessed with my best friend.

9. I often talk about my dreams and get rather excited about it at times.

10. Paranormal things interest me so much that I could keep talking about them for ages, even though it can get repetitive after a while.

I'm bored, so here are ten more things about me:

1. I work at a non-profit organization that helps disabled people find jobs and get job experience.

2. I have a cat named Eevie and a dog named Hippie.

3. I'm going to the fair in two days.

4. I'm going to a Terri Clark concert on Friday.

5. I get to snuggle horses as part of my therapy.

6. Oh yeah, I'm in therapy.

7. I've been stable (not depressed) for five months.

8. I live in a small apartment and I love it.

9. I'm currently working on writing two novels.

10. I currently have five novels in various stages of not-doneness.

Second post link :https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=174661&view=findpost&p=9474525

1.I create my own imaginary worlds.(I mean... setting OC, make tales, etc) The settings need arrangement but I have no idea xd.png...

(Just enjoy setting and play with my oc or create my cartoon / novel...??? I can't make up mind.)

2.I dislike most of pre modern ways to thinking regardless of country. But I can tolerate something that deal with history ,past world based ficions. And this should applied to some of settings no matter how I think.

3.I'm Asian. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME "WHERE ARE YOU FROM"

4.And I'm not very friendly, quite rebellious.(That dosen't mean I'll be rude or break rule in this site.) Sometimes I avoid people in real life.

5.Funny thing. I never had very long hair.

6.I have mannish and spelling confusing real name.

7.For now I took a year off from school, I major library and information science. And currently I study using spreadsheet and word processer.

8.My hobbies : Drawing(revived recently), Reading, Web browsing. I consider vocal / rap and swimming. But this entry barrier is too high for me.

9.I aways use english dictionary and Google search bar for some spelling check. Because english isn't my native language. sad.gif

10.I like sweets. But mostly western (Euorpe, USA) originated things.

Edited by kjym16

1. I have Clinodactyly

2. I like the smell of bird seed

3. Crocodiles/Alligators are one of my favorite animals

4. I have a very sensitive sense of taste. Food that is bland to others is strong to me.

5. I'm terrified of sudden loud noises, like a jet flying over or fireworks

6. I do 3D modeling and skin designs for a Computer game on Steam

7. I write and illustrate my own children's books that I will one day publish

8. I have excellent hearing (ties in to #5), especially directional hearing

9. I have horrible vision and wear glasses and yet can see better than anyone else I know in the dark

10. I own a purple gecko

1. I am an entomologist and have three scientific publications (not including my master's thesis) thus far (with another currently in the works).

2. I have pet tarantulas.

3. I ride horses.

4. I grew up in California, but I am scared of the ocean because it's full of venomous things, to many of which there is no antivenom. blink.gifunsure.gif

5. I have never flown a kite.

6. I have played with tiger cubs and a caracal cub.

7. I LOVE to eat spicy food and have yet to meet someone who likes spicier food than do I. (I'm sure they exist, but I haven't personally run across anyone.)

8. My favourite snacks are dried jackfruit, fresh raspberries, and matcha-flavoured KitKats.

9. My favourite beverage is unsweetened oolong tea, and I drink anywhere from 4-6 mugs of tea a day.

10. I am learning Mandarin.

Edited by harlequinraven

Some of these are so lovely wow. You guys are all really cool. :0

Honestly, I just sort of wrote the first ten things to come to mind, so these facts are really all over the place with varying amounts of depth and relevance. ^^"

1. I uh, ate a staple once. (Words of wisdom: don't eat a staple.)

2. I really love petting rays. I try not to support places like SeaWorld and stuff but man, I REALLY love petting rays.

3. I just finished the Netflix series for 13 Reasons Why and whoa.

4. I own two budgies and a cockatiel. The male budgie has a hopeless crush on my lil cockatiel who wants nothing to do with other birds.

5. Despite being told by multiple school administrators I needed to work on my attendance or I needed to take lower leveled courses, I graduated with honors with distinction. (So never let anyone censorkip.gif on your dreams guys. cool.gif )

6. I love love love Studio Ghibli movies.

7. I make 8tracks mixes like some sort of indie hipster nerd. (Which I am.)

8. I write the MOST pretenious captions on 80% of my instagram posts and I am shameless about it.

9. I still have the same boyfriend I started dating at the very start of high school. (I'm also no longer in high school.)

10. I have chronic depression but frequently psychiatrists don't initially believe me because I am "high functioning".

Edit: 11. I make typos frequently.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Figured I oughta update + repost mine because why not =D

1) There is not a single animal on Earth that I am irrationally scared of.

1.5) I have been stung by a bull ant, bitten by a galah, mice, many invertebrates and reptiles and even some fish, biffed by a horse and also have a set of five scars on my right forearm from a dog

2) I'm asexual, never even been in a romantic relationship.

3) I do volunteer work for the museum, and work with dead animals of all kinds thanks to my general love of nature.

4) I'm scared of these: Elevators, roads at 90kph and faster, phones, fire and talking to most people. I often do nearly anything I can to avoid these. I used to be a total germaphobe and still am to an extent, which leads to some awkward situations regarding my above work.

5) I will not perform even the simplest of tasks until I am absolutely certain I can do it. Yes, that involves tossing a paper cup into an unfamiliar bin. Provide me with the simplest, precise instructions step-by-step pls or I'll screw it up.

6) I frequently have surreal dreams involving elevators, plane crashes, the nearby train line, and/or a fictional countryside store that sells small skulls and skeletons for really low prices. O-o

7) I'm really sensitive to many sounds to the point where the letter 'S' in distant speech can drive me into a rage. I have similar reactions to repetitive motions or when people just can't sit still, and despise it when people don't do things the exact same way as me (why do you hold a fork like that? Why do you input right + A instead of B+B when you play this game??)

8) Related to the above, I have an obsession with having two certain doors shut, especially after five or six in the afternoon.

9) Sometimes I spontaneously roleplay a character. I find it can even help me in social situations. I recently began working on cosplays.

10) I have a pet project that I've worked on since 2010, with its current form originating in 2012.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Now I have a weird need to post more. biggrin.gif

1. Every blinking light I see in the sky is a UFO to me. My friends don't like it when I say that.

2. I have a lot of plushies.

3. Deep seas scare and fascinate me at the same time.

4. When I was in secondary school, I told my friends that I wanted to work as a lumberjack.

5. I might sound excited when I'm writing about things online, but it's actually difficult for me to give an excited reaction (that doesn't seem forced) in real life, no matter how excited I really am.

6. I prefer to do many things alone.

7. We have two cats and a dog in the household.

8. Cats are one of my favorite things in life.

9. I'm attracted to women.

10. ...Yet I'm still unsure if I'm exactly attracted to anyone at all. The idea of a relationship kind of scares me but I have a lot of aesthetic attraction towards many people.

10 Interesting Things About Me.

Oh boy.

1. I grew up "in the system". From age 4 to age 15.

2. I started volunteering at a library when I was 15 and now I work here as my permanent job. (I'm actually writing this AT work. Shhhhh.)

3. I love people.

4. I am an ESFP.

5. I love singing Disney and will often break into song, despite my being a terrible singer.

6. I have both depression, anxiety and add.

7. I have very hectic days that I keep filling more and more up so I won't think.

8. I have an addictive personality and jump from obsession to obsession.

9. My current obsession is D&D. I'm in 7 games. Per week.

10. Every few months I make a new wallet out of duct tape.

1. Although I enjoy some of the newer sounds, I'm firmly stuck in the 80s Pop/Rock scene.

2. I've been to one live music concert in my entire 43 years in existence.

3. I've been a Walking Dead watcher for 3 years (binge watched the first 4 seasons in a week.)

4. My favorite films are Star Wars.

5. I am addicted to Dragon Cave

6. I love Celtic music.

7. I have an unhealthy obsession with the Minions from Despicable Me. I have 2 shelves in my bedroom covered with Minions memorabilia.

8. I'm obsessed with hidden object games.

9. I hate meatloaf.

10. I've been working in the retail industry since I was 16 years old.

1. My actual first name is Grey! That's often a conversation starter

2. I recently met Olympic diver Tom Daley, and it was the best moment of my life. He signed my book!

3. My favourite YouTuber talks to me all the time on Twitter, and mentioned me in a video!

4. I have a blonde skunk streak in my (otherwise dark brown) hair

5. I can pop my left shoulder out of its joint at will. Maybe this is double-jointedness, but it freaks people out >:)

6. My favourite Mario Kart course is Rainbow Road

7. I'm currently learning Icelandic

8. I pride myself in being able to impersonate a number of people/characters. Seriously, name me a Pokemon, I'll imitate it

9. I share a birthday with the YouTuber Chuggaaconroy

10. I rarely leave the house without sporting a beanie hat

Edited by RealWilliamShakespeare

1. I can't roll my tongue.

2. I play the double bass even though I'm short.

3. I use a german bow with my bass.

4. I also play piano.

5. I don't know the treble clef except for the first few notes.

6. I'm terrified by the thought of space.

7. I'm too obsessed with clean stuff.

8. I know a veeery small amount of spanish.

9. I could probably kind of pronounce stuff I see in spanish even if I don't know the word.

10. Weird stuff with human bodies creeps me out.

1. I'm a huge Disney fan

2. I can throw my voice around and add in accents (I should have been a voice actor)

3. I read my first book on my own at the age of two (It was Madaline)

4. I love writing fan fiction

5. Music can influence my mood

6. My brain doesn't start working properly until after noon.

7. I'm pretty good at the Yu-Gi-Oh card game.

8. I collect shiny pokemon

9. I find dubstep relaxing

10. I've kept my PS2 running great for 14 years.

Edited by Syiren

Not sure if these are all that interesting, but...

10 - Skyrim is somewhat of a guilty pleasure to me. I don't enjoy it all that much, but something about it just keeps pulling me back every now and then.

9 - I started drawing dragons back in kindergarten, inspired by Pokemon-themed coloring books.

8 - My playtime in Pokemon Diamond, the first Pokemon game I ever owned, is 999:59.

7 - Winter is my favorite season, closely followed by spring.

6 - I think spiders are pretty cute. Those beady little eyes are just too adorable. wub.gif

5 - Coldplay is one of my favorite bands.

4 - I absolutely adore cats.

3 - I spent a lot of time in my childhood just sitting by my brother's side, watching him play video games on his computer because I found it so fascinating. I still like to do it today.

2 - I am the walrus.

1 - My favorite color is purple.

Edited by Neekerisanni123

1. I have a Bachelor of Music (Honours, 1st Class) in Violin performance.

2. I play the musical saw.

3. I can name over 300 Harry Potter characters from memory.

4. Most foods make me sick.

5. I am in Ravenclaw and Wampus.

6. The Kransky Sisters are my favourite band.

7. I love doing nail art.

8. Halloween is my favourite time of year.

9. I like cats.

10.Kate Miller-Heidke's music is keeping me alive right now.

Hmm? Let's try.

• My name is Jun-Pyo. It may sound weird, but I'm Korean and we have our own letters called Hangul.
  • I served two years in the navy - In my country, all men over the age of 20 have to serve in the military for about two years.
  • I don't have a religion - I'm an atheist.
  • I can have a lucid dream.
  • Ambidextrous. As a child, I was left-handed.
  • I like driving VERY much.
  • I'm used to eating spicy food and love them.
  • I need a cup of coffee before I can face the day.
  • Actually I'm a perfectionist with my work.
  • I collect watches - metal watches are my favorite.
Add this thing:
  • A big fan of Final Fantasy 7. Also love other games, especially racing games ^^
Edited by artiuslove

1. I am a Christian

2. I streamed online games for two and a half years on Twitch at the library. I forced myself to quit because it's no fun playing at the library since I have no internet at home.

3. I miss playing those video games with the friends I made ;-;

4. I'm constantly moody so part of it is the reason I quit streaming

5. I'm currently active on Wattpad and writing a Pokemon Guide Book

6. I actually prefer the villains over the heroes in Disney movies (except Frozen, Big Hero 6, and The Good Dinosaur)

7. I think Frozen was one of the best movies ever made because Queen Elsa wasn't evil, the first queen not to be evil)

8. I've had a tiger plushie called Lanny for almost 20 years

9. I really love raptors, the dinosaurs not the birds

10. I'm a HUGE Dead by Daylight fan. I swear if they had merchandise for the game, they would make so much money off of me

1. I'm afraid to cross bridges

2. I have a daemon called Emily

3. I use I Ching for divination

4. I frequently dream about travelling by trains / subway trains (almost every night)

5. When I was a child me and my brother played with plastic dinosaurs

7. I used to be afraid of black holes / the Sun exploding / fainting

8. I'm sapioromantic

9. My favorite video game of all time is Penumbra

10. I'm an INFP / Libra / Pig

1) I have no depth perception. I actually impressed an ophthalmologist with how badly I failed a depth perception test during an eye exam.

2) My first original novel will be published through CreateSpace within the next couple of months. (Just as soon as I get that blankety-blank formatting issue fixed!)

3) I wrote my fist story at the age of six, and I wrote my first fanfiction before I knew fanfic was a thing.

4) Friends gave my husband and me a 50th anniversary card when we got married, telling us they were sure we'd make it that long. We'll celebrate our 16th anniversary next week, which is 10 years longer than one friend has managed over the course of 3 marriages.

5) I used to breed budgies.

6) As a child, I used to watch bilingual programs on PBS and picked up a few Spanish words. While I am not fluent in Spanish, I learned the phonemes at a young enough age that I apparently sound fluent when I use what little Spanish I know.

7) I have visited 46 of the 48 contiguous states in the US. I still need to visit Minnesota and North Dakota, along with Alaska and Hawaii.

8) Cats are my favorite mammals.

9) I believe in reincarnation. I also believe that I was an RAF pilot who died at some point during the Battle of Britain. When visiting an aircraft museum on an open-cockpit day as a kid, I walked around the Spitfire "doing my pre-flight check" before climbing aboard... and the museum guy said I worked all the (disabled) controls in perfect takeoff routine. I did not do anything similar with any of the other planes, including other WWII planes.

10) My favorite necklace is a little rhinestone half-mask, a souvenir picked up when I saw Phantom of the Opera at the Fox in Atlanta.

That's second post.

First post link : https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9451354

1. I had dreamed to be illustrator once. But I gave up because of my mental problem.

2. I love furry and some non-human things.

3. Altough I'm not(I feel like.. not sure.) LGBTQ+, I don't like gender binary. That reaseon why I add neutral, asexual, others (physically) settings to some of my OCs.

4. My favorite fantasy series are Warrior cats AND The one that not translated to english.

5. I'm so moody

6. I'm not really active in chat room. Mostly I have nothing to say. And people talking about something I don't know.

7. Foxes and cats are my favorite.

8. I don't have religion. Because I think it fetters me.... Well, I respect people have a different view :)Not welcome extremism, pre-mordern ways of thinking.)

9. I never felt romantic feeling. Nobody can make me feel romantic forever. Even put ton of love potion on me or cupid shoots love arrows at me LOL

10. Uh... I'm quite OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder)

Plus : I'm okay any gender pronouns. Not have to only use "She".

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

So I already posted here once but...

1. I'm INFJ. I've been told it's not common, so I blame it for all my quirkiness. xd.png

2. I love partially cloudy skies in May. That's the best type of weather and season.

3. My favorite music artists are currently Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons (their older stuff) Bon Iver, Studio Killers, and Vampire Weekend.

4. I watch TED Talks in my spare time.

5. I have an obsession with smelling good and not having dry skin/nails.

6. I don't like pop. Fizzy things gross me out like... why would you put the that in your mouth.

7. I'm biromantic asexual. This frustrates all sorts of people because they can't "get anywhere with me" or so they've said.

8. Back in 2013, I came across the Sunburst Lindwyrm inspired me to one day become a really good spriter. It's been a tiny dream of mine since then. happy.gif

9. I have always liked swing sets because I think it feels like flying.

10. I rely heavily on verbal and body language cues when I speak to people, so I find talking to anyone via text TERRIFYING. And yet here I am, part of a forum. Very contradictory.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

1. I love to read. A lot.

2. I enjoy studying history, especially the history of wars and ancient cultures.

3. I play League of Legends (rip my wallet).

4. I own a lot of cats.

5. I have volunteered with the Student Conservation Association (look it up if you are interested in working in parks or doing something good over the summer).

6. I guess I consider myself asexual (not interested) but I sure am able to fall in love with fictional male characters. (rip me)

7. I love nature and I want to work in the American National Parks.

8. I love music like

9. I sometimes write fanfiction for the few fandoms I like. (I'm HideousZippleback on FF and wwheeljack on AO3).

10. I love science.

1, i love to travel! i've been to 8 countries so far and i'm only getting started <3

2. this ties in with no.1, but i love languages! my favourite language is french, despite the fact i'm terrible at grammar ( : ' D ) and i'd love to learn korean one day!

3. i have my left helix pierced. about a month ago, i got my right hook done as well! i plan on shopping for some rose gold jewelry soon.

4. i really want minimalist tattoos, like lines and circles down my back or a small crescent moon on my wrist. unfortunately, i'm not of legal age yet and my parents don't agree : ' )

5. i'm a huge extrovert! i live off the energy from other people. usually, i go to a school day where i talk to people and come home to talk to people online. the only time i'm not talking is when i'm sleeping haha

6. i don't sleep much, at all. i think i average 4-6 hours a night? it's a terrible habit but i just have so much i want to do and learn it happens. : ' ) my morning coffee is a must!

7. i live in a small town by the ocean, i find it a bit too quiet here. i'd like to move to the city, but i don't know if i can leave the ocean behind </3

8. anatomy fascinates me, and i'd love to improve my art further.

9. i love makeup!! red lipstick is a must for me everyday.

10. i love pets, but i couldn't really take care of one myself. the commitment is too much : ' )

ohh !! and a smol extra tidbit:

x. my hair used to be pastel pink, and i really miss that colour! i dyed it black since it was getting too hard to maintain pastel shades, but i definitely want to try again in the future.

Edited by xvi

1. I Live in Alaska

2. I own one business and have a lead in 2 others

3. I love creating watercolor art

4. Up until 2011 I moved once every year, yet never left the US

5. I have an anxiety disorder

6. One hobby I would love to do again is comb beaches in the lower 48

7. I am a mother

8. I am not used to having sunsets during summertime, A.K.A night in the lower 48 throws me off....a lot.

9. I am ADHD

10. Coffee has been apart of my daily life since I was roughly 6 to help with my ADHD

1. I hate non-text emoticons, but things like XD are fine.

2. I love the book series Warriors, Wings of Fire, the Stormlight Archives, the Kingkiler Chronicles, among many others.

3. I have two cats.

4. Drawing, reading, surfing the interwebs, and writing are my favorite things to do.

5. I am in the Pacific timezone.

4. I have about 100 OCs, because I'm that roleplaying nerd in the corner.

6. I repeated four on accident and am too lazy to change it

7. Surprisingly I like exercise, although I don't like sports.

8. My name is Glory's Magical Death Spit on the WoF wikia, but because most sites don't allow apostrophes and don't allow names that long I renamed myself after my OC, VoidLegend.

9. Unsurprisingly I am obsessed with fantasy and dragons.

10. I am new to the forums. I am also a grammar nazi. And a spelling nazi. Beware.