Cinspawn

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Woo! Thank you a bunch, Cin!! Glad you've had a good day! biggrin.gif

Going to look thru all these beautiful pairs everyone's got...

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: Bohem

Scroll Name (posted as a link): Bohem

PM Link: PM

Breeder: Faerie_fyre

Breeding Pair: Not So Simple Anxiety Warrior x Small Decisions Anxiety Warrior

Edited by Bohem

Oh noes! Bohem, they didn't give me an egg this week. I shall pour a few good vibes on them during cooldown, and give it another go next week. I'm so sorry!

Here is the first dragon in my pygmy pair, just waiting on a mate for her.

I want to report a new warrior!

Link to new Warrior: http://dragcave.net/view/jEDOr

Cute! What type of pygmy are you looking for?

Also you need to change your link to a lineage view.

@cinspawn

That's okay. No rush smile.gif

Thank you so much for being willing to do it too.

Let me know if I can of any help in finding a mate for your AW lovelies.

I'm still working on getting a female cb drake to get an egg from chocolate cake AW for you. Sorry it's taking so long.

I'm just gonna throw this out there - if anyone needs help Influencing mates and such, I have a ton of pinks. I can either breed extra pinks, or Influence an egg and keep it until it hatches (at which point the gender is decided). I'm also pretty good at catching things, so I can keep an eye out for things if that's something anyone is interested in.

I'm just gonna throw this out there - if anyone needs help Influencing mates and such, I have a ton of pinks. I can either breed extra pinks, or Influence an egg and keep it until it hatches (at which point the gender is decided). I'm also pretty good at catching things, so I can keep an eye out for things if that's something anyone is interested in.

Thank you smile.gif

Please let me know if you require my assistance in anything too. I'll always try to help.

Oh noes! Bohem, they didn't give me an egg this week. I shall pour a few good vibes on them during cooldown, and give it another go next week. I'm so sorry!

No worries, lovely! So shall I. <3

@ewi122 Ewi!!! <3 Ofcourse the dragon is part of the project! Added him to the first list :3 I hope to see you around more! <3

@FAstudent12 Oh my gosh that name is adorable.

@gigglymonkey I'll manage with the pairs, but I'll let you know if I need help, thank you! <3 Don't worry about the chocolate cake egg. No rush at all. happy.gif <3

@Faerie_fyre Ahh, I feel so wrong taking up to your offer... but could you get me a female pink? Almost all my pinks (6 out of 7) are male... I did just get another female hatchling gift luckily. Could I breed you anything in return? <3

Updates

New dragons added to the list:

- FAstudent12's Vanilla Creme Anxiety Warrior

- ewi122's Teacup The Anxiety Warrior

- WaterDroplet's Translucent Glow Anxiety Warrior

Edited by Cinspawn

@FAstudent12 Oh my gosh that name is adorable.

Thanks, when the dark myst matures, I'm going to give him a matching name. smile.gif

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: WaterDroplet

Scroll Name (posted as a link): WaterDroplet

PM Link: Here

Breeder: Cinspawn

Breeding Pair: Perseverance-Anxiety Warrior x Healing Is Not Linear

Note: I'm going to be locked for a while, because I'm catching some eggs for my b-day today and won't be able to take an egg until they hatch. Sorry.

this undine baby is still available if anyone's interested.

edit:

AND I found a mate for Obsession and Freeflyer's baby and they bred an egg! ~<3

Im not sure if I have to make a new breeding pairs form for Mania and fascination?

Another edit lol:

So I have an IDEA for a lineage but I don't actually have the dragons for it, so maybe someone else could do it/help me out with it?

I was thinking of taking the 'checker' lineage rather literally and doing something like chess or checkers themed with black and white dragons. And the first parents can be called 'BL King Anxiety Warrior' x "WH Queen Anxiety Warrior' and it would go something like that in the order of the chess pieces. Anyone else think it's a good idea..?

Edited by erasanae

Cin, you got lucky! My Silks were in a good mood. I'll send her over once she hatches - Influence will wear off before then.

Edit: Erasanae, that sounds like a great idea! I would be down for donating eggs and/or Influences for that kind of line.

Edited by Faerie_fyre

It's really nice to see how active it's getting here biggrin.gif I bet Tiger would be proud.

@WaterDroplet, I actually have a pink hatchling right now from that pair, but since I'm in the middle of collecting female pinks (and others gifting them to me!) I'd feel rude to give a pink away. If it genders male, you can have it, and if it's female, I'll try to breed in three days, okay? smile.gif I hope that's okay with you.

Also happy birthday dear!!! <3 i hope you have a great day!

(I dreamt i got you the soulpeace that was in your siggy xd.png I saw your request yesterday and apparently it stuck in my mind, haha.)

@erasanae, you don't have to give them up as a breeding pair if you don't want to breed these dragons for others. But, if you do then yes please make a form for them as well. That way people can choose what gen they want smile.gif

And I love the chess idea!

@FAstudent, thanks for reporting smile.gif I'll add them as soon as possible.

@faerie, woo!! biggrin.gif I really like the parents names, too <3 thank you so much!

I don't actually have any CB Blacks or whites at all which is surprising, but since people are actually interested, I'll start looking! (And if anyone can donate, that would be awesome.)

And here's the official form stuff below for mania and fascination vv

I want to add another pairing!

Breeding Pair (link to each, male x female): Blood Shot Fascination x Mania Anxiety Warrior

Any special rules?: N/A

I don't actually have any CB Blacks or whites at all which is surprising, but since people are actually interested, I'll start looking! (And if anyone can donate, that would be awesome.)

I can try and help you find some. How many of each do you need? smile.gif

Got the first egg from my pygmy pair! http://dragcave.net/lineage/SGssZ If anyone can help me find a CB dark myst egg, I will trade you for it.

Breeding Pair (link to each, male x female) : http://dragcave.net/lineage/MFLQo

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jEDOr

Any special rules?: Not really, but it would be nice if the line was continued. smile.gif

Edited by FAstudent12

Got the first egg from my pygmy pair! http://dragcave.net/lineage/SGssZ If anyone can help me find a CB dark myst egg, I will trade you for it.

Breeding Pair (link to each, male x female): http://dragcave.net/view/MFLQo

http://dragcave.net/view/jEDOr

Any special rules?: Not really, but it would be nice if the line was continued. smile.gif

I'll be on the lookout for you smile.gif

Updates

New dragons added:

- FAstudent12's Candle Light - Anxiety Warrior

- FAstudent12's Dark Chocolate - Anxiety Warrior

- erasanae's Mania Anxiety Warrior

New breeding pairs:

- 3G Tea × Antarean: Blood Shot Fascination x Mania Anxiety Warrior (Example)

- 2G Dark Myst × Pygmy: Dark Chocolate - Anxiety Warrior x Vanilla Creme - Anxiety Warrior (Example)

@FAstudent12

You mention you'd like the line continued, in what way? Names, dragons, color? Could you specify? smile.gif

Also, don't forget to use the lineage link of a dragon even when it's caveborn. Just change 'view' into 'lineage'. happy.gif

@erasanae

Could you please also make a form for adding the dragon to the AW list next time? biggrin.gif I know it seems a bit unnecessary but it actually helps me not to forget to add the dragon. :3 I added Mania this time, though!

@WaterDroplet

The pink did gender female, so I'd like to keep it myself. However, I added breeding that pair you requested to my "To do list" and I will get back to you in 3 days smile.gif That's when the previous pair can breed again too, so, fingers crossed!

@gigglymonkey12

https://i.imgur.com/UIycUeL.jpg Here it is! Do you have Photoshop? If you want, I can send you the .psd file so you can edit the names. Otherwise just edit it the same way you did before (I do recommend using some sort of type tool though xd.png)

For your personal notes: I claimed CB5, CB6 and 2C smile.gif And I might help more later, but this will do for now.

@FAstudent12

You mention you'd like the line continued, in what way? Names, dragons, color? Could you specify? smile.gif

Also, don't forget to use the lineage link of a dragon even when it's caveborn. Just change 'view' into 'lineage'. happy.gif

Yeah, gigglymonkey helped me with that earlier, I thought I had fixed it, did it not work?

Also, kinda just meant it would be nice if they were mated with other pygmies/dark myst, or even other pygmies, but its not necessary. smile.gif

I can try and help you find some. How many of each do you need? smile.gif

well since Im doing a checker, I'll need two CB pairs of blacks and whites to start off with. But traditionally chess has 16 pieces. That might be too many though so maybe I'll just leave out pawns. Currently I only have room for one more egg though (although my next egg, which is a warrior will hatch in 3 hours)

I've just caught the first black but I don't know whether to influence this one male or female. I'm thinking the blacks can be male but I don't know xd.png

I'm going to make an example of the lineage rather soon when I get home

@WaterDroplet, I actually have a pink hatchling right now from that pair, but since I'm in the middle of collecting female pinks (and others gifting them to me!) I'd feel rude to give a pink away. If it genders male, you can have it, and if it's female, I'll try to breed in three days, okay? smile.gif I hope that's okay with you.

Also happy birthday dear!!! <3 i hope you have a great day!

(I dreamt i got you the soulpeace that was in your siggy xd.png I saw your request yesterday and apparently it stuck in my mind, haha.)

Aw thank you!! Your so sweet! ^^ Everyone is so nice here.

And yes thats fine. Just let me know about the hatchie!

Edited by WaterDroplet

well since Im doing a checker, I'll need two CB pairs of blacks and whites to start off with. But traditionally chess has 16 pieces. That might be too many though so maybe I'll just leave out pawns. Currently I only have room for one more egg though (although my next egg, which is a warrior will hatch in 3 hours)

I've just caught the first black but I don't know whether to influence this one male or female. I'm thinking the blacks can be male but I don't know xd.png

I'm going to make an example of the lineage rather soon when I get home

Well, if I can find some in the ap I'll see if I could incubate some. I might even have some influences, if you decide which ones you want the whites to be. tongue.gif

@gigglymonkey12

https://i.imgur.com/UIycUeL.jpg Here it is! Do you have Photoshop? If you want, I can send you the .psd file so you can edit the names. Otherwise just edit it the same way you did before (I do recommend using some sort of type tool though xd.png)

For your personal notes: I claimed CB5, CB6 and 2C smile.gif And I might help more later, but this will do for now.

whoa! thank you!

How did you make that?

Yeah laugh.gif I was a bit lazy when I just quickly wrote it in last time.

Alright, I'll cross off CB5, CB6 and 2C smile.gif