Cinspawn

Anxiety Warriors Lineage

Sent you my current (I think I located them all on my scroll laugh.gif) list of breeding pairs, Cinabun!

Additionally, would anyone like this AW baby? PM me. Gone to WaterDroplet! Thanks for giving it a home. biggrin.gif

Edited by Bohem

The name is super, gigglymonkey!

Forgot my .02 about the gift reports... to me, that is a confirmation the request was filled (and should be the responsibility of the breeder to post a gift report). Then, the person who received the dragon makes the new AW report. It's not really a double thing looking at it like so. And all the updater would be scanning thru for is the new reports.

It is easy to forget sometimes, and I think it's good we can keep track of completed requests that way. Because we don't all keep detailed records (oh, I sooooo do(n't)... -whistles-). In short, I like all the forms. tongue.gif

I want to request an egg!

Forum Name: erasanae

Scroll Name (posted as a link): erasanae

PM Link: <3

Breeder: any!

Breeding Pair: any!

aa, I haven't been active enough on this thread so I'm taking in some more warriors

Here's my CB start to my 6g lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AoAcQ

I'm so excited to get started on this project.

Duotone shouldn't be too hard to find. dry.gif Just gotta keep a sharp eye out for 36 (?) CB duotone and make sure they are all compatible.

I'll keep you guys updated. This is my first lineage project that is this big where I've started on my own vs joining a lineage project.

I want to report a gift!

(erasanae) ★ (Faerie_fyre) ★ (bronze anxiety warrior x golden anxiety warrior) pending?

I want to add another pairing!

Breeding Pair (link to each, male x female): Crashing Waves x Soaked shore

Any special rules?: None except I'd like the theme to be continued. I had an idea of a beach/ocean themed lineage and since tsunami's are so powerful and undines seem to be so magestic, they seemed a good pair.

And if anyone wants an egg from the pair above (if they get accepted) then I just got an egg~ this cutie. PM me of course c:

Edited by erasanae

Sorry I've been away for a bit! Struggling with some anxiety stuff, but today is a good day and doing my best to recover. biggrin.gif

The name is super, gigglymonkey!

Forgot my .02 about the gift reports... to me, that is a confirmation the request was filled (and should be the responsibility of the breeder to post a gift report). Then, the person who received the dragon makes the new AW report. It's not really a double thing looking at it like so. And all the updater would be scanning thru for is the new reports.

It is easy to forget sometimes, and I think it's good we can keep track of completed requests that way. Because we don't all keep detailed records (oh, I sooooo do(n't)... -whistles-). In short, I like all the forms. tongue.gif

Yup, makes sense to me. Alright, there's no harm in keeping it. happy.gif

Forum Name: trashcandy

Scroll Name (posted as a link): http://dragcave.net/user/trashcandy

PM Link: here~

Breeder: i don't mind

Breeding Pair: i don't mind

Thank you, this is a wonderful project idea!

Welcome, trashcandy! biggrin.gif

aa, I haven't been active enough on this thread so I'm taking in some more warriors

Please don't feel guilty or anything <3 in the end it's all just for fun. :3

Here's my CB start to my 6g lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AoAcQ

I'm so excited to get started on this project.

Duotone shouldn't be too hard to find.  dry.gif  Just gotta keep a sharp eye out for 36 (?) CB duotone and make sure they are all compatible.

I'll keep you guys updated. This is my first lineage project that is this big where I've started on my own vs joining a lineage project.

Whoa, that's quite the big project! Are you gonna do all the CB pairings on your own or do you want us to join in? smile.gif I wouldn't mind helping!

I want to report a gift!

(erasanae) ★ (Faerie_fyre) ★ (bronze anxiety warrior x golden anxiety warrior) pending?

I want to add another pairing!

Breeding Pair (link to each, male x female): Crashing Waves x Soaked shore

Any special rules?: None except I'd like the theme to be continued. I had an idea of a  beach/ocean themed lineage and since tsunami's are so powerful and undines seem to be so magestic, they seemed a good pair.

And if anyone wants an egg from the pair above (if they get accepted) then I just got an egg~ this cutie.  PM me of course c:

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful pairing! I'd love the egg but I'm locked right now... I also don't want to overburden myself mentally right now, I think I'm busy with about three seperate AW projects tongue.gif But! I do want an egg in the future!!! laugh.gif

Just a question about your rules: with the theme being continued, do you mean those breed of dragons (tsunami x undine), the water-related names or both? smile.gif

---

Ok, I'm gonna add all the new dragons to the first page now, including the new breeding pairs.

Regarding my own updates, I almost got a new CB adult Antarean to continue my line of the purebred Antareans, and my CB Brute is almost grown, too. For the more aggressive lineage. I named him I Won't Be Ignored - AW. Will find a mate for him soon.

And, I still need to replace the material/metal-dragon for erasanae's lineage. But, no rush. Gotta take it slow, haha. xd.png

How did you quote multiple people?

I don't mind help.

Just let me know which section you want to tackle before doing so.

I posted the image to show up, but it was too big so I'll just insert a link to it: here

Image isn't of duotone dragons, but the idea is the same. The parent should be called (for example) CB3 x and CB4 x. The child of CB3 and CB4 should have the name 2B in the beginning. Such naming is going to be how I keep track of things and will make my life easier if I can ctrl + f it easily for breeding.

I like your aggressive lineage dragons. I like that name.

Edited by gigglymonkey12

How did you quote multiple people?

I don't mind help.

Just let me know which section you want to tackle before doing so.

I posted the image to show up, but it was too big so I'll just insert a link to it: here

Image isn't of duotone dragons, but the idea is the same. The parent should be called (for example) CB3 x and CB4 x. The child of CB3 and CB4 should have the name 2B in the beginning. Such naming is going to be how I keep track of things and will make my life easier if I can ctrl + f it easily for breeding.

I like your aggressive lineage dragons. I like that name.

You can quote multiple people by first quoting their post, then writing something, then press preview, then you get the quote code in your own post.

Or just copy and paste people's words into

tags, but then you won't have the text formatting style.

How many can I choose? Can I start with CB5 and CB6 and then giving 2C to you? Something like that? biggrin.gif

And do you want me to make you a neater image, with duotones and their codes? smile.gif

You can quote multiple people by first quoting their post, then writing something, then press preview, then you get the quote code in your own post.

Or just copy and paste people's words into

tags, but then you won't have the text formatting style.

How many can I choose? Can I start with CB5 and CB6 and then giving 2C to you? Something like that? biggrin.gif

And do you want me to make you a neater image, with duotones and their codes? smile.gif

You can do as many as you want smile.gif

Yes please. I still need to figure out how to make them. (the lineage planning thingy)

Oh my gosh, what a beautiful pairing! I'd love the egg but I'm locked right now... I also don't want to overburden myself mentally right now, I think I'm busy with about three seperate AW projects tongue.gif But! I do want an egg in the future!!! laugh.gif

Just a question about your rules: with the theme being continued, do you mean those breed of dragons (tsunami x undine), the water-related names or both? smile.gif

ah, sorry that was unclear >.< I meant just the theme of water/dragons listed as water elementals- for example deep sea dragons or shallow waters etc.

Cin, I'm working on my new breeding section, so you can just drop it in where my current list is without having to muck about with coding too much. It'll have notes on what I can breed from each line, and how far along I can provide an egg. I should have it ready sometime tomorrow. ninja.gif Edited by Faerie_fyre

Updates!

Breeding pairs:

- Added a lot of breeding pairs for Bohem

- Removed any gen higher than 2G for Faerie_fyre, added note next to name

- Added note next to name for gigglymonkey12

- Added a pair with their special rules for erasanae

New dragons listed:

- WaterDroplet's Celestial Anxiety Warrior

- Cinspawn's I Won't Be Ignored - AW

Okay, I think the list is officially complete now! laugh.gif

Cin, I'm working on my new breeding section, so you can just drop it in where my current list is without having to muck about with coding too much. It'll have notes on what I can breed from each line, and how far along I can provide an egg. I should have it ready sometime tomorrow.

Oops, you posted when I was posting. Sure, if you feel like making that, go ahead! I'll add it in. Or would you rather keep it the way I just updated? (See above) Any way is fine with me <3 Whatever is easiest/best for you.

Edited by Cinspawn

New version works for me! That was some sick ninja-ing right there.

Awesome! biggrin.gif Well guys, if everyone is satisfied with their list, it means it's completely complete now! Three hoorays for the Anxiety Warriors biggrin.gif <3 *hugs everyone who wants a hug*

Here are my AW-related plans:

- Get a new mate for Brass Anxiety Warrior (material name)

- Breed Burning Flame-Anxiety Warrior with Roaring Courage for Waterdroplet (still on cooldown)

- Breed male CB Antarean with Embrace The Sun-Anxiety Warrior, and make them a new breeding pair

- Collect more CB Plates and CB Brutes for the aggressive lineage

- Collect duotones for my part of gigglymonkeys big even gen project

so... I've got something to do blink.gifxd.png

EDIT: Oh, and gigglymonkey, I'll make the picture with the duotones for you tomorrow, ok? It's getting late and I'm watching my sleeping rhythm. laugh.gif

Edited by Cinspawn

Hey guys smile.gif

I wanted to let you know that I have one of the AnnoyingTiger original pairings offspring. Here he is smile.gif And I'd LOVE to have more biggrin.gif

And, if you say that this dragon is a part of this amazing lineage project, I will work on a mate, if anyone would be interested.

Take care of yourselves, Warriors smile.gif