Lythiaren

Pocket Card Jockey

This game. It's a game where you race horses by alternating between solitaire and strategic horse positioning with an extra side of RNG. Race horses until they retire, then use them to breed better horses. Get yelled at by rich horse owners when you lose. Get praised by rich horse owners when you win. Use your winnings to buy magical carrots.

This stupid game has devoured hours of my time.

I've never been so frustrated with solitaire why can't I stop playing it.

Wholeheartedly agree, this game is so addicting and yet so frustrating all at the same time xd.png

I find that I do better with Middle or Closer horses. Though of all the fancy horses I like the Fire one, the one that the Money guy has. Hope to be able to get a decently bred one that looks like that.

I LOOOOOVEEEEEEE THIS GAME!!!!!!!! I didn't think i would like it until i played the demo...but i did!

Wholeheartedly agree, this game is so addicting and yet so frustrating all at the same time xd.png

I find that I do better with Middle or Closer horses. Though of all the fancy horses I like the Fire one, the one that the Money guy has. Hope to be able to get a decently bred one that looks like that.

I bred an okay one, but he's a Front Charger with a late peak so you need to anticipate where all the horses are going to be and stick your butt in their faces for several rounds. More importantly, though, he has a delicious 130 stamina you can breed with.

user posted image

Also, did you know there's a black fire horse? :3

I bred an okay one, but he's a Front Charger with a late peak so you need to anticipate where all the horses are going to be and stick your butt in their faces for several rounds. More importantly, though, he has a delicious 130 stamina you can breed with.

user posted image

Also, did you know there's a black fire horse? :3

I didn't until yesterday. Hes mature now but he is....not very good for me. I'm gonna try and get him a good filly to breed with and get a decent one. I'm working on The Witch horse right now, shes doing pretty good.

ps love the name Lythiaren, made me chuckle

user posted image

So this just happened.

user posted image

So this just happened.

I dunno what horse that is....but I want it.....NOW.

Just started on the Blue horse and shes doing very well. Got a few foals waiting in the wings to try but couldn't resist trying the blue filly.

I think she's the one after Cool Minty!

Not a great horse though: late peak time, okay speed, and mediocre stamina. Back Charger, so you need to stay behind other horses for bonuses and risk boxing yourself in. Closer, so be prepared to play catch-up in the homestretch. You said you tend to do well with closers, though, right? She handles pretty well as far as I've seen, just runs out of stamina faster than I'd like so I've been burning through my money for carrots. She'd probably breed well, though.

Edited by Lythiaren

I love the look of this game but I can't play solitaire for my life :'> Maybe I should find some gameplay on the Internet.

user posted image

I am a serious jockey who names their horses serious things.

EDIT: Also this

user posted image

Edited by Lythiaren