xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

I finally got my last exam results back and I've passed all my tests!

I was quite worried about one of them, but I actually did pretty well on that one!

I hope everyone else's day is going as well as mine :)

Today was the first day I woke up a married man :) yeasterday me and my now husband tied the knot, it was a fantastic day I'm so lucky we live in a country we're we are able to get married. And I'm even luckier that I get to spend my life with my best friend, I was so excited I just wanted to share with my online dragon friends :)

Edited by Bloommist

5 hours ago, Bloommist said:

Today was the first day I woke up a married man :) yeasterday me and my now husband tied the knot, it was a fantastic day I'm so lucky we live in a country we're we are able to get married. And I'm even luckier that I get to spend my life with my best friend, I was so excited I just wanted to share with my online dragon friends :)

Congratulations! :)

14 hours ago, Bloommist said:

congrats!! :D 

Productive.

I hauled lots of donations to the shop, cleaned a good-sized chunk of my desk (I have a large desk!), sorted loose papers into files, updated several donation records, sent emails out, typed up donation thank you's, printed a bunch of volunteer forms for the coordinator, then went back to my shop and sorted through most of the stuff I'd hauled over in the morning. I'd meant to either arrive late or leave early to balance out the time I put in on Sunday, but ended up doing my usual six hour day. :rolleyes:

My day was... Meh? Had a bit of an anxiety issue when my mom was gone longer than expected and the dog wouldn't stop whining, then mom can home with way too many groceries that I had to help put away which made the anxiety even worse. I'm fine now, but it wasn't a great day. Also, will someone please tell Arizona it's WINTER and it should not be hot enough to need the A/C?! Seriously, we count on the lower electricity bills in the winter so we can save for the summer bills, having to turn on the A/C barely into March is just not right. 

It's been a long day but ended as a good one. @Astharoshe and her group are in Ukraine (she is former military and volunteered for the Foreign Legion) and they got stuck in a sketchy area trying to get wherever they're needed/headed. The lack of communication for those few hours was especially rough, but she is now safe-ish.  Thanks to being in an urban area though, she's on here for a few periods around the clock to get a mental break (also she wants everyone who sees this to know that she pretty much only interacts with this community while over there because she loves yall and it's the only distraction she can tolerate right now. Bless the pixel dergs and you wonderful people) and always makes sure I know she's good when she can. It's been like a week and every day it's stressful, but then I bet she's feeling WAY more stressed than me. We both need it to end, though.  And there's concern it won't end particularly soon or with a reasonable resolution. Ukraine doesn't deserve this 🤬🤬🤬🤬

6 hours ago, StrikerEureka said:

It's been a long day but ended as a good one. @Astharoshe and her group are in Ukraine (she is former military and volunteered for the Foreign Legion) and they got stuck in a sketchy area trying to get wherever they're needed/headed. The lack of communication for those few hours was especially rough, but she is now safe-ish.  Thanks to being in an urban area though, she's on here for a few periods around the clock to get a mental break (also she wants everyone who sees this to know that she pretty much only interacts with this community while over there because she loves yall and it's the only distraction she can tolerate right now. Bless the pixel dergs and you wonderful people) and always makes sure I know she's good when she can. It's been like a week and every day it's stressful, but then I bet she's feeling WAY more stressed than me. We both need it to end, though.  And there's concern it won't end particularly soon or with a reasonable resolution. Ukraine doesn't deserve this 🤬🤬🤬🤬

*hugs to you both*

My day's just starting but so far, so good.

It was miserable.  This is the worst allergy season.  Usually the news exaggerates about how bad the allergens are, but not this time.  It is awful.  I feel like I am underwater.  I look ridiculous blowing my nose all the time. Coughing all over the place.  Sneezing my head off. I am so so tired. This is the third day. For the first time my allergy medications are not working. I am doing everything I am supposed to do and it is useless. :( 

I've been having bad back pain for the past few days so I haven't been able to go to work. Now its moving into my  neck and will probably trigger a migraine later. Today my mom is sick with hopefully just food poisoning, and we're trying to get our taxes done, so I'm trying to help take care of her and all my other stuff I have going on. I swear when it rains, it pours. 

@StrikerEureka  Sending hugs and prayers! 

Today was... The first "productive" day I've had since Tuesday, I think? Wait, I took half of the trash out Thursday. Took the other half out today (my mom is perpetually cleaning her room and can amass a full bag of trash in a day at times, Thurs I took 3 bags and today another 3). Also did the dishes, which means my back is now super sore. I don't *feel* productive, but at least I got a couple things done.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Today's cloudy and gloomy, but it's a nice day to stay indoors and it gives me an excuse to finally take a crack at naming every dragon on my scroll... all 3,140 of them 😱

I feel ten thousand million trillion gadzillion times better since I stopped taking my allergy medications and went back to drinking a Pepsi with real sugar for breakfast every morning. 

Slept through the day, from 4 am to about 3 pm. Have yet to do any schoolwork. Internet is very slow.

Just braved the sea the second time this year, and, to my delight, there were also many terns which are my favourite birds! Yesterday I managed to finally reach the minimum page count for my last essay of this academic year, and for once I'm trying to go with that. It's probably the most badly written thing that I've ever completed but I think I'll just look through it soon and send it before I change my mind. Maybe I could take a walk at the shore after that, and hopefully the terns are still there. 🌊

It was amazing.  A day filled with joy and hope and the best birthday party  I have ever been to,  better than the 4th of July.   

Today, was just your normal average hot as hades day.

Only good thing is about being inside during the Summer is the AC! Glorious air!~

But other than that, it's been pretty boring. Since I don't like going out in the heat unless I have to.

My day went better than expected.

The realtor came in today to see the house. We are still decluttering, thanks to my brother who keeps bringing stuff over for when I have a tag sale. We can't even walk thru the garage. My brother got there a couple of minutes after the realtor did. I wanted them to meet, as he is looking to downsize in a year or 2 and I want her to know that there is more than just buying and selling mine that is at stake. 

I decided to look online 2 towns over from me for reasonably prices houses and thought it was my son's father's house for sale, but it was 2 doors down from him.

Lol, I kind of freaked when I saw the house pictures, as it is an absolute pigsty. (The fronts of the houses look similar and I didn't remember the house number at first.) My kid's dad would never live like that. Who tries to sell a house with pictures of a sink full of dirty dishes with what looks to be a mop handle in with the dishes? Jeez, and a stained bathtub. Ewww!!! They listed it a couple of weeks ago and just dropped the price by around 18k. They would have to drop it another 80k for me to consider it.

my day was very good! better than most days atleast

we went to the pool and i ate some cake

my mother got me sonic and i didnt have to pay for it this time lol, she paid it for me since it was my birthday

my grandmother came over and it was nice to see her,

even thought it was today i remember it in tiny bits haha

I missed a step today and took a tumble off my shop steps. I'm scraped and will be bruised on both knees and left shin. I'm not even sure how I ripped the skin on my right big toe. :rolleyes: I'm fine at the moment but expect to be stiff and sore tomorrow. Sigh.

^feel better!  maybe some cookies (and anti-inflammatories) will help?

I’m in a good mood today because tomorrow is Friday and I now have a three-day weekends all summer. some clients are complaining, but like…if you can take time off work during the week for doctor appointments, then you can take time off for your hair too. I bust my *** working 10-12 hr days 5x a week, sometimes not eating.

I’ll be at the beach, and dancing at rooftop day parties for the next two months.