xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

I need to go to the gym... Been putting it off for like 5 weeks.

Today was alright, still unsatisfied with the amount of work I managed to get done.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

I've been so worried about my physics exam today and I'm fearing for a fail. It makes me thoroughly embarrassed to think that the teacher probably hasn't seen answers more wrong than the ones I wrote on the exam.

Today I hope that someone would just grab me by the back of the neck and fling me into a wall - that'd teach me something.

Absolutely terrible so far, and it's only the early morning.

My snarky ol' greyhound killed one of the kittens that I got on Thursday. ;-;

Some old guy stopped me in the street and told me I need to get out in the sun more

Kinda rude...

Horrible. I want it to be over. Crappy day at work and I had no time to get ready for my great aunt's funeral so I had to miss it. There was no way I could eat, shower and get dressed within 7 minutes, at least not right after getting off work when I'm dead tired and need two wash cycles because I smell like fish. =_=;

I have something special planned to make up for it though. Saying goodbye in my own special way by planting a small garden of her favorite flowers; yellow roses.

I haven't really done anything today so it feels like I've successfully wasted another day. At least I've been listening to some spooky stories on YouTube and it feels like I'm getting better at understanding spoken English, so that's probably something.

Kind of bleh. I missed my class this morning, slept through dinner, and procrastinated against going for a much-needed run until it was too dark. Now I have to get up at dawn tomorrow to take care of everything I didn't do today.

Productive! I got 26 little horse nettle plants dug up from a private forest preserve (with permission, obviously) and potted. Hopefully they all make it so I can get plenty of fruits for the flies I study to lay their eggs in!

I am EXHAUSTED now, though! 2 1/2 hours in brutal heat, digging up 1-1.5 foot roots, then potting them all. There were more in the area I am allowed to get, but I could not do any more today! I will have to go back.

Someone has been targeting 3Gs from one of my Prize lines for months now. I just bred a new shiny today, sent it to someone (it was actually a replacement for a sibling that was killed through viewbombing), and it already has 55 clicks. This happens every time I breed a new Prize egg from the pair. Why are people so mean? sad.gif

Coincidentally enough, this all started after someone overreacted when I didn't give them a Shimmer egg from this pair. I'm 99% sure that I know who is viewbombing me, but there's nothing I can do.

Edited by The Dragoness

AMAZING. biggrin.gif

Had a cancer scare results came back negative so today there has been tears of happiness and much celebration of life. It really is amazing how much we take life for granted until something like this happens.

I admit I'm not out the woods - I probably have a condition that I'm going to have to live with but it's not going to shorten my life. This condition would also make a lot of problems I've suffered with come under one diagnosis and I'm relieved, happy and can't stop smiling right now because everything is now making sense.

I'm going to go on holiday, finish writing my book, learn to drive and start another hundred things I've been meaning to do or try before it's too late.

wub.gif

Just one more day of work to get through... just one more... then a 4-day weekend. I can do this, right? xd.pnglaugh.gif

It's been a very calm day for me, although at some point in the morning I felt like a migraine attack was on its way - I'm more than glad to notice that there wasn't one. At least I've been drawing a bit in the evening. I'm also planning to go buy a new mouse since the current one won't click properly anymore.

Better but still not feeling well. Either this will all clear up and it wasn't worth the worry or I'll be a nauseous, crying mess all week. 

My day has been pretty chill so far, only downside is that I had menstrual cramps (at least I assume they were that) so horrible yesterday that my stomach is still aching from them. Gonna take this day slowly and try to get better for tomorrow. 

Well, it started off okay for the most part. Waited til about noon to ride my bike only to get a near heatstroke so now the rest of my day has to be spent recovering. Win some lose some- not going to keep me down though.

I'm so tired, I walked a lot today and in the evening I had to do some gardening at my plot so that required a lot of squatting and carrying heavy watering cans around. Can't wait to just crash in bed

Very unproductive zombie-tired day.... Finally starting to recover, ate for the first time in 21 hours. Earlier I was just too exhausted, no interest in food. Stayed up all last night joined a birthday celebrant turning 70 in their 10.5 mile walk around a lake. (Yes they're crazy!)  I walked to show support, and because I'd never walked all the way around before.  I doubt I'll ever do it again, OUCH.... sore blistered feet, sore legs, sore back. Finished and home at 6 AM. Only slept about 2 hours before the dog woke me up. Couldn't go back to sleep - had animals to take care of, stuffs to do....  so I'm just majorly grumpy.  Looking forward to about 12 hours of sleep tonight when I can finally go back home.

I'm feeling a great deal of stress. I found out on Friday that there's been a major shake-up within the management of my company, and that my mentor - who I respect and trust - has quit.

I'm facing a rather difficult decision: quit this company and join him wherever he decides to go next, or remain. Many different factors are involved in this decision, including clients, money, and signed agreements; in fact, I have one client ready to list right now, and my switching firms will likely inconvenience them.

Also, it seems this tension headache of mine will never go away.

Edited by Wintermute