xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

Really lonely... today was my birthday, and yet it went like any other day in the year. I know, it's monday so everyone's busy with work and I have no friends in this town so it was inevitable, but... I can't help but to feel kinda miserable. I wanted this day to be special, but I just had no freaking clue how to make it so. Celebrating something is so hard when you don't have anyone to do it with you.

1 hour ago, Sazandora said:

Really lonely... today was my birthday, and yet it went like any other day in the year. I know, it's monday so everyone's busy with work and I have no friends in this town so it was inevitable, but... I can't help but to feel kinda miserable. I wanted this day to be special, but I just had no freaking clue how to make it so. Celebrating something is so hard when you don't have anyone to do it with you.

Happy Birthday! *sends over brownies and a hug*

Good day today. A few errands accomplished. Lunch with one friend, coffee with another. I need to have my car seen to again though; it's been stressing me out with the amount of driving I have been doing.

2 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Happy Birthday!!

My last two birthdays were pretty miserable too for similar reasons, also just a hard couple of years in general. :x Hopefully 2020 is a better year for all of us.

2 hours ago, Sazandora said:

e2c1f4e9d6a0222bf16dcfbdfa39a795.jpg

:D 

10 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Happy Birthday :)

brigadier-842636__340.jpg

cookies-2977102__340.jpg

hotchoc2.jpg

I accidentally ate a whole package of cookies, but I retroactively deserve it.

Rainy. Not in the mood for homework. At least I have turkey.

My day was alright. I spent most of it doing assignments. I've still got some to finish, just taking a break for a bit. :) 

Pretty good. I got to draw, so that's always a plus.

So far, so good! Didn't enjoy getting a bunch of soiled shavings blown into my face when I was dumping manure at work, though.

Meh. Raining. Procrastinating. Not caring about much of anything. The usual.

Eh, not that good but not horrible? Didn't do much, had stomach issues so couldn't really go anywhere today. My mom went grocery shopping without me, but *with* the list I made *and* all the coupons needed... And somehow forgot my milk. Which is really the only thing I *actually* needed today. First on the list. I got a little frustrated, mom got annoyed/mad at me for getting frustrated, she angrily stormed off back to the store to get my milk... Meh. 

so i drove back across my state today after dropping younger daughter at college yesterday.  it was long - 6 hours - but it wasn't awful... :) 

Today was pretty darn amazing. Got surprised at work with a card, flowers, and *three* different yummy treat packages, from my co-workers to celebrate my 12-year anniversary at the company. I literally just sat there for like five minutes grinning like an idiot with tears in my eyes. Despite the sometimes-difficult anxiety and such, I really love my job and it just makes me so happy to know that they care and appreciate me. 

Image may contain: 1 person, screen

@HeatherMarie That's so awesome! Congrats on being there 12 years! :)

My day is pretty good! My dad's been blasting Christmas music throughout the house all day. :lol:

Yesterday was my 7th year on the site, so my scroll is 7 years old I was quite happy with that :) I did have a couple years off but still I'm counting it as i kept checking in occasionally,(although been fully back a few years) that was a nice part of my day cheered me up from some of the sad things going on right now 

For today a client brought in chocolates for all the staff so that was nice even if I'm not susposed to eat chocolate 😆

Edited by Bloommist

OMGs, thanks to Bloommist, i checked my draggies.... and my 11 year anniversary was yesterday, Dec 9!  i got my first dragon just before midnight on Dec 9! wow!

I spent almost all day yesterday writing an essay, so I took a break from assignments and had a nice, relaxing day today. :)

Bad. Anxiety, stress and fatigue all in one and I’m too tired to do anything that could help with those. 

Pretty alright, quite a regular day. Slowly trying to fix my absolutely ****'d sleep schedule... and hey, one of those Pokémon cards I ordered like two weeks ago finally arrived so yay! :wub:

Weird. Busy. Returned the cat to the neighbour (took it in for spaying), closed my door, and burst into tears. Full moon side effects, maybe?