xeyla

The "How was your Day" thread

I went for a walk in the morning, as usual and another one in the afternoon. Daydreamed a lot.

I went for a walk in the morning, as usual and another one in the afternoon. Daydreamed a lot.

That sounds like fun. I really wish I could get myself to go on walks more often, but I'm lazy lol...

My day was pretty good. I had a good time at church. After going to my grandpa's though my stomach began cramping and I was in extreme pain and felt like vomiting but luckily didn't. After taking a nap while my mom decorated for Christmas we went home and decorated our house. I'm still in a bit of pain but mom's in worse pain. I think something is wrong with one of her kidneys, cause that's where she's feeling pain. So @ any religious people out there, please be praying for both of us that we're ok. Mainly her, my pain is less serious.

So @ any religious people out there, please be praying for both of us that we're ok. Mainly her, my pain is less serious.

Oh! I dearly do hope you guys will be alright! My family and friends will keep you in their prayers! Do be okay...

My day was not very exciting, just school and onto the internet, as usual. I cannot think well, if someone is in pain I will worry about them for quite a while, even if a stranger!

Oh! I dearly do hope you guys will be alright! My family and friends will keep you in their prayers! Do be okay...

My day was not very exciting, just school and onto the internet, as usual. I cannot think well, if someone is in pain I will worry about them for quite a while, even if a stranger!

Thank you so much. We're both feeling much better today. She hasn't been in any pain at all

Thank you so much. We're both feeling much better today. She hasn't been in any pain at all

I can't keep myself from saying that I am glad you guys are feeling better!

Eh, it's been okay so far, I suppose.

Discovered via Facebook that one of the donkeys at a sanctuary I volunteer at died yesterday. He was 47 years old, but has now left a huge donkey shaped hole in the hearts of all who knew him, since he was such a character.

Other than being sad about that, just been going for walks. Oh, and trying my hand at making some chocolates, just to keep me occupied.

Painful..

I was up super early because of a furniture delivery, when I didn't get much sleep at all last night, due to chest pains.

then, I've also had my new tattoo done today and it really freaking stings.. xd.png

It's actually pretty great, I've been able to hang out with my brother who I haven't seen in a long while!

By hang out, I mean we just play games, watch videos, and look at memes. It's nice.

I got some work done with my horses this morning and then I got a migraine xd.png so I had to call in sick to work, feeling a little better now though

I spent most of today watching a TV show called Please Like Me. I'm up to date now. It was a good day but the last ep was sad so now I'm sad sad.gif

only halfway through and awful..

I had no sleep...

i've been cycling through all alters and idek who i am tbh.

my fiance isnt here...i have nothing to ground me back down atm... so it sucks..but im trying. i'll probably be ok soon..

I handed in an assignment! smile.gif So productive smile.gif

Then for some stupid reason after I had submitted it I decided to look at it again and I saw a mistake immediately. Ugh.

i've been hanging around a little role-playing server the whole day. ..it's been kind of lonely, i guess.

So far my day has been...somehow ending up on a two hour walk tracking 6km on Pokemon go, hatching 6 eggs, evolving several things, and now not feeling my hip xd.png

I woke up with what might have been morning sickness or food poisoning. I've managed to eat some toast since, after settling my stomach with lemon ginger tea. Not the best Christmas morning ever. In other news, my toddler has a drum, which I wanted him to have because I figure it's a toy he'll enjoy. He's played with it a bit and it's really not loud at all. His other instruments are all louder. HE's louder.

So I'm glad to not feel sick anymore and also glad that the drum is quiet.

So far my day has been...somehow ending up on a two hour walk tracking 6km on Pokemon go, hatching 6 eggs, evolving several things, and now not feeling my hip xd.png

Oh, neat! I love Pokemon (I've been playing Diamond). What did your eggs hatch into?

well, got some coolio presents, angered some people who couldn't take a joke, rocked out to some awesome christmas tunes, and drew a really cool picture i'm actually very proud of.

i finished a 10-page essay, and then just played games for the rest of the day haha. all my friends are sending me pictures of them heading up to the mountains to enjoy the snow, but i get cold too easily ;;;

My day started at 6 am, and I felt so stressed about it that ate 2 sandwiches, 4 cookies and 3 pieces of chocolate. Now feel even worse

Very tiring. Started around 6:30 am after a 4 hour long sleep, had an exam after that, together with a cold creeping upon me so I would gladly stab myself with a fork from sleepiness but I have to finish something for Friday today because tomorrow it will be too stressful. I only regret not taking a nap after I got home around 4pm.

Edited by Amy.x

It's just started, with slightly cold weather. I'm hoping for today's events to be pleasant.